Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Rain rain please stay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

Rain rain please stay Empty
PostSubject: Rain rain please stay   Rain rain please stay EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:42 pm

"Run run run." . Amber thought as she raced through the halls of the academy shoving past people not slowing down but actually speeding up and rapidly to. She could feel people staring at her and whispering about her but she didn't care. Bursting through the doorways of the entrance she felt rain fall onto her skin letting out a relieved sigh. She paused looking around the empty court yard "Sure looks pretty in the rain." She thought happily walking over to a bench and sitting down in it

~Chracters~
Rain rain please stay Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Rain rain please stay Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Rain rain please stay Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HaleyElise

HaleyElise

Beata Bucks : 10936

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain please stay   Rain rain please stay EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Michi was loitering a bit in the halls. Zoning out, really. She sat on the floor, against the wall; out of the way and thumbing through a book, but not really reading it. She liked the general business of the hall. Having something happening along the edges, but nothing specific to focus on. Everything can just pass by and become background noise.

But Michi was forced to look up when she heard the loud clapping of shoes against the floor coming closer, and then a girl sprinted by her and out the entrance doors nearby.

"What?" She squinted a bit, wondering where the girl was off to in such a rush.

She stood up and put her book in her backpack, pulling it onto her shoulders, before following the girl. When she reached the front doors, she pushed them open, stopping when she heard the patter of rain on the courtyard outside. She could see the girl from the doorway, though—sitting on a bench in the rain.

Michi raised an eyebrow. She knew her book would probably get wet if she went outside, but felt compelled to follow the girl, who just seemed so interesting. She resolved herself and ran out to the bench where the girl was sitting, then tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hi, my name's, uh... Michi. You alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://learnmethatbrickcitysolid.tumblr.com/
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain please stay   Rain rain please stay EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Amber looked up thinking that she saw an outline of someone coming closer to her, "Ugh seriously.." She cursed under her breath when she was sure it was a person a girl in fact. About to get up from her the bench she stopped when Michi asked a question. "Uhh..." Shaking her head she nodded slightly "Call me amber." She said smiling a bit

~Chracters~
Rain rain please stay Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Rain rain please stay Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Rain rain please stay Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HaleyElise

HaleyElise

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain please stay   Rain rain please stay EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:01 pm

"Oh. Okay, um," Michi blinked. "Hi, Amber."

The girl seemed a bit annoyed with her, but smiled after introducing herself. Michi continued talking, though unsteadily.

"You okay?" she asked. "I saw you in the hall. You looked like you were in a rush... Everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain please stay   Rain rain please stay EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Great somebody saw me.... Well duh i was running through the halls like a lunatic. well at least Michi wasn't a teacher and she seemed nice. Though i have to lie to her, she'll probaly think im crazy amd werid if i just told i came to sit out in the rain. "Yep im fine just a rush to get out like everyone else..!" Amber said with a chuckle "so uh why do you ask?" She spoke

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HaleyElise

HaleyElise

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain please stay   Rain rain please stay EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Amber seemed a little awkward in her response.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay, since you seemed in such a rush like it was an emergency," Michi told her. "But uh..." She paused as some of her now pretty much soaked hair fell into her eyes. She pushed it behind her ear roughly, before continuing, "Would you... like some company?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain please stay   Rain rain please stay EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Smiling Amber scooted over making some more room on the bench, an obvious answer. Noticing that the rain was falling even more harder amber reached for her purple umbrella that was big enough for the both of them. Opening it she hooked it onto the bench like a shield, she coughed into her hand before dusting herself off. "So uh like the academy so far Michi?"

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain please stay   Rain rain please stay Empty

Back to top Go down

Rain rain please stay
Page 1 of 1