Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11159

Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:42 pm

"I've only been here a day or so," Valerie admitted. "It's a really nice place."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:46 pm

"It is just the entreance is amazing." Amber said looking around the entrance "Anyways so whats your gift?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Valerie shifted uncomfortably. "Aura sight... I can tell how people are feeling."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Ambers eyes widended to shocked to speak then she managed a few words out slowly "A-Amazing!" She said intrested and curious of her strange gift "H-how D-does it work?" Amber said trying to hide her emotions/feelings as she waited for valerie to respond.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:38 pm

"It's kind of like seeing people surrounded by a few colours. You're shocked but curious right now, for instance," Valerie explained. Nobody else had asked her that yet... "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:47 pm

"U-uh.. U-uh..U-uh..." Amber scooted back a little from valerie, she was shocked she liked her and all but she thought the gift was kind of creepy... Giving her head a little shake and taking a quiet deep breath she replied. "O-oh I-it's W-wolf T-tranformation...." Amber paused taking another deep breath, she didnt want to offened Valerie. "Its wolf transformation." Amber said smiling her eyes sparkling "i can show you if you like i haven't mastered it though." She said shrugging
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Valerie was slightly hurt. "I can't read your thoughts, just emotions. I'm empathetic, not telepathic. Being in large groups is painful due to the huge amounts of emotion... And sure, I'd love to see that."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:00 pm

"Sorry Val didnt mean to hurt you.." Amber said then nodded, scrambling off the bench and shifting herself into a some-what awkward wolf position she blushed alittle then closing her eyes she concentrated, her body shape shifting rapidly into other wolfs. This went on for at least a minute, a broad brown wolf was facing Val the next. Tilting her head back the brown wolf let out a loud,long,beautiful howl.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:03 pm

"That... That's amazing! So regal, it's gorgeous. And your aura changed, too," Valerie noted.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Quickly turning back Amber smiled "Thanks Val and really what did it turn into?" Amber asked patting her clothes down and dusting her self off "oh and your power is amazing to i never head of anyone having it before!" Amber added
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:12 pm

"Not much changed, it just became one colour. Just the base, gold - the rest disappeared, now it's back. And thank you, no one's ever said that to me before..." Valerie smiled.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:16 pm

"Well they should because its true." Amber smiled sitting back down besides her "Gold? Can i ask what the color gold means?" Amber questioned quickly getting a comb from her bag and fixing her hair swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:22 pm

"Good-hearted, and generally happy. It's not that common, and I've never seen it before today," Valerie smiled. "Take pride in it, it's unique."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Amber paused blushing staring at val and smiled "T-thanks.." She replied in a low like whisper voice, this was one of the nicest compliments anyone has said to Amber, she felt differemt differemt as in better of her self. Amber was really low on her self-confidence always worrying about how she looked or how her hair looked. But thanks to valerie she could worry about that less now.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:32 pm

"You're quite welcome. ...For some reason you're a little happier now... Was it something I said?" Valerie wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next