Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8630

Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Blinking Amber was pulled from her deep thoughts, "Huh oh yes it was something you said, it made me..." Amber paused not really finishing ber sentence amd smiled "Val you sure do have a way with words no doubt."
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11075

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:42 pm

"That's nice to hear. I haven't talked to very many people in my life," Valerie shook her head a little. 'Focus! The. Past. Is. Behind. You. This is a reset on your life!'
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:46 pm

"Really?" She replied a bit shocked tapping her nails on the handle of the bench as she looked around the entrance "Maybe we should go inside the school?" Amber said suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:48 pm

"Sure. I haven't done much exploring yet... Would you like to join me?" Valerie inquired. This felt nice - companionship.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:57 pm

"Corse." She said simply gathering her things and stuffing them back into her white laced hand bag. Using a napkin to quickly dust off the old wood then tossing the napkin into a dark green trash can nearby. "Alright lets go in if your ready." Amber said dusting off her hands
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:59 pm

"Let's," Valerie agreed. "I finally have freedom, and I'm going to abuse it," she added jokingly. "Seriously, though... Growing up in isolation really makes you appreciate people."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Amber laughed at val's joke and nodded "This adventure shall begin!" She declared starting to walk towards the school with Val, starting to make small jokes and tell some small stories about what happend back at home.

Occ; and you have reached the end of this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.   Talk about a dramati- boring entrance. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about a dramati- boring entrance.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3