Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Pen...Just a Pen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11698

A Pen...Just a Pen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pen...Just a Pen   A Pen...Just a Pen - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Lindsey thought about it for a moment, trying to remember if she saw any kind of pen or pencil lying around here when she first walked in. "I'm sure there has got to be something you can write with in here. This place can't be without a pen or a pencil of some sort." She then stood up and began searching around the room for any kind of sign of a writing utensil. She looked and looked, but there really didn't seem to be a whole lot, even in the desk. Well that was weird. "Well, or so I thought. Maybe there isn't anything..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes continued to scan the room in search of any kind of clue. She couldn't figure out what it was, but she didn't really want to quit looking. Maybe it just helped keep her mind off of things and keep it less awkward.
Back to top Go down

A Pen...Just a Pen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Lounge-
Jump to: