Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Trees can't get in my way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10298

Trees can't get in my way - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:19 am

"Why don't I... Stop using it?" She whispered those words as if they were an insult that hurt her feelings. "Well, I need to learn to control it. Which means I need to use if for as long as I can." It seemed like all she could do was hold it back and hope for the best. "And... Unlike when it's coming out, when the legs go back in it feels like a thousand knifes piercing my back." She looked down in embarrassment, she probably never got hurt with her power. Sure she could get stuck, as she said, but it probably didn't hurt. "I guess i should give you an explanation. My power allows me to turn into any spider as long as I see and hold them. I need to know every inch, but for some reason I was never infected by the venom. Well anyways, I'm using a male Black Widow spider's legs right now, and it sees you as someone to mate with. You see, spiders use their legs to lock on to the other as they mate."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:19 pm

The black haired girl shrugged, "I mean if you're losing control, you have met your limit most likely. But also it would seem learning to control you power a little more would hopefully make pulling back your legs would make it less painful." Noah blinked for a second, as if in thought. She opened her mout as if to speak then closed it again. She sat for a moment then opened her mouth and spoke again, "I am more in control of my power now, but it use to cause my so much motion sickness. If I used it I had to stay where ever I was at and wait until it would go away. And as for the Spider thing thats kinda cool that you take what ever skills or instincts the spider had."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:48 pm

She would rather become a twitching stuttering mess than retract her legs. She gulped nervously as she laid herself down on the floor. She waited for a couple of minutes to prepare herself for what was about to happen. She looked at Noah. I know she doesn't understand how painful it is. She looked down, and waited for it. Her legs started to slowly sink into her body, getting smaller by the second. Her body writhed in agony as she tried to scream, but found she couldn't. Soon after it started, it stopped. She lay on the floor, shaking from the pain. The area where her shirt was ripped so she could use her legs exposed a bright red area of flesh.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:07 pm

With a concerned look Noah knelt beside Jessica and watched with worried eyes. She didn't like the fact that it hurt her. But she believed part of controlling Jessica's power was to deal with the pain that retracting the legs caused. She couldn't do much to help the girl in front of her except sit there and hope that the pain would go away, but what she didn't notice was the her legs sorta sunk into the ground when she knelt beside her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:14 pm

After a couple of minutes, she rolled over on her back. She winced in pain as the grass dug into her back. It already felt terrible, and the sharpest ends of the grass didn't help. Sure, it didn't stay erect, it bent, but is still felt terrible. Grass always had a way of making her itch right when it made contact. She stopped herself from itching it, knowing that would only cause more pain.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:52 am

Noah continued to watch with worry still in her eyes. She didn't know what to do. The black haired girl didn't expect this to happen for so long. She knew how the powers could cause pain, for hers caused her to pass out sometimes. She was afraid to use it for her motion sickness would get so bad, but she got over it, and hopefully Jessica would get over her pain too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trees can't get in my way   Trees can't get in my way - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trees can't get in my way
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2