Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

trees are my friends?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10298

trees are my friends? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trees are my friends?   trees are my friends? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:03 pm

OOC: oh, i'm already thinking about the possibilities of those mental powers... When will those be again?

For the first time in a while, Grant was actually scared. He didn't really want to get anything broken right now, but at least wanted to try. Ugh, I can't believe i'm doing this. Even if it is for her, this is just crazy. She was his only friend though. He didn't want to go back to having no friends, but would that be better than getting his bones broken? He shook his head. This may be crazy, but I should still give it a try. Grant let out a nervous sigh, and slowly moved his hand closer to her. He turned away from her as his hand met hers, his face reddening.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

PostSubject: Re: trees are my friends?   trees are my friends? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Regina cleared her mind as they came in contact with each other. I think it's going well... she thought to herself, feeling confidence and pride swelling up inside of her. But when he pressed his hand to her's fully, she couldn't stop the impulse to flinch as though taking on an impact. But nothing happened; no broken bones, no cried of pain, no risk of heartache. She smiled and decided to try and test movement, gripping his hand fairly tightly. She quickly released and moved her fingers between his own, trying hard to keep down her blush. "They seem to be working flawlessly!" she said, desperately hoping that she hadn't just jinxed herself.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: trees are my friends?   trees are my friends? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:28 pm

He slowly turned back to see. He couldn't believe it, it actually worked! A large grin covered his face as he looked back up to her. "I-I-I can't believe it! They actually work!" He was actually ready to hug her, but stopped himself before he did. He really wanted to, but it would be pretty weird. You know what? He didn't care if it was weird, or if he could possibly get a couple broken bones... Ones that could be pretty fatal. He let go of her hand, and wrapped his hands around her, squeezing her tight. Th-This was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: trees are my friends?   trees are my friends? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Regina's smile dropped as soon as Grant wrapped his arms around her. She felt worry start to rise up inside of her and she tried desperately to suppress it. I don't want to hurt you, Grant! she kept telling herself in her mind trying to calm her nerves. It helped a little, but still she felt his arms go slightly slack against her body. She figured the damage was probably mainly to his wrists and maybe his upper arms. Nothing I can't fix, I think... That was the one thing that she was grateful came from her gift: the ability to mend what she had broken, or what had already been broken. It looked like the silver lining to her powers and tended to give her hope.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: trees are my friends?   trees are my friends? - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:04 am

As he felt his bones break, her squeezed her a bit harder as he tried to stop himself from screaming. Well, he was also waiting for his bones to go back to normal, but even so, he liked this position. Even if it was hard for him to hold on because of his broken bones, he managed to stay on, barely. As his bones slowly healed, he fell down to the ground. The ones she had broken still hurt, but what did he expect? "Yeah, not a good idea." He whispered to himself. "Maybe this would be a good time to get some rest?" He wasn't sure if she wanted him to stay up a bit longer since she had found out how to conceal her powers, or if she still wanted him awake.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: trees are my friends?   trees are my friends? - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:10 am

Regina let out a bit of a nervous chuckle. "Y-Yeah, that sounds like a plan!" she replied between taking deep calming breaths. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, the task proving a little more difficult than usual because of the gloves. When she saw the time her eyes widened a little. "Man, I've got a class in twenty minutes..." she sighed and massaged her temple. She looked back up at Grant and flashed him a kind-hearted smile. "I'd have loved to stay with you though." she added with a hint of a blush rising on her cheeks.
Regina dusted off her pants as she stood, shaking out her jacket and pulling it over her arms. She decided she could take off the gloves, for now, and shoved them in her back pocket. "I'll give you back these when I find my own pair, okay?" she told Grant. "Thank you, for everything..." she said with a smile before giving one last wave and running off towards the school building.

OOC: You can post a reply and then we can close this topic, although I still think that it's great how just the two of us can make a topic THREE PAGES LONG! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trees are my friends?   trees are my friends? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

trees are my friends?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3