Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

If Beata had Uniforms...

Go down 
+8
annakia sunakia
Jackie
Lilac
Frosty
Splotch
Kitty
Sleepy
Echo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11658

If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:06 pm

I like the skirts. Maybe you could try different plain colors though. Although I do like plaid. Idk.

And Nurse Delangelo would veto Professor Millar's veto cause it's cute as fawk ;D *shot*
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10623

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Bam. Got a new design that uses red instead.

Here~:

My last design will most likely be a dress design before I "attempt" at guys.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11620

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:30 am

I'm glad it got shorter.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:18 am

Pffffffffft......... Bad Falcon.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11278

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:05 pm

That one is literally perfect. This new one is my favorite by far.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Debating on whether or not to make another one, since... I believe this one is liked more than the other. Idk. You guys can decide, I suppose. And the house ideas are most likely to be dropped, but I'll still draw your characters in the uniform if you guys want. These aren't official after all and completely for my own self-pleasure. So many tautologies.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12385

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:18 pm

I like the one with the red.

Though a pose showing off the uniform would be nice. xD Lamia crouching obscures it sorta.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:21 pm

I'll redraw in a different pose. I was just practicing crouches at the time, sooo... Yeah. And it was not to show off that the skirt was shorter and more risky in flapping up to show some panties.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Quicko update. Anyway, my dad's restricted me from drawing until summer. Sooooo.... That means nothing will be done. At all. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it? Three months of no drawing. However, I'm going to assume that he'll allow me during Spring Break, which is about a month away or so. Which means slow progress. As usual. Though, just throw me ideas for the uniforms on what I should do next, color schemes (since this has been debated often), ribbon or tie, blazer, etc. And, vote on whether or not I should do a guy version as well as change the color scheme just to match the different houses. Just, hit me with your best shot. I'll try my best and as of now, I need a GUY model so I can test a male uniform version of the one that just has the most preference. I'd say Jace, but... Whoever is easiest to draw and whoever I feel it should be. Oh, and to those females, go ahead and repost your request with the character, reference, pose, expression/personality, and whatever else you want me to do. No color, just the lineart at this point in black and white. I can send the file if you want to color though.

Alright...

kthx
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:38 am

Looking at suggestions and ideas from earlier, I'll try and combine those with my own imagination and boundless fashion wisdom.

Girls:
Navy blue blazer with gold buttons, and a patch representing House on breast
Black ribbon/bow for shirt
White button-up shirt
Dark gray plaid skirt that goes to lower thigh
Black legwear of varying length (up to the student)
Black dress shoes

Boys:
Navy blue blazer with gold buttons, and a patch representing House on breast
Black tie for shirt
White button-up shirt
Dark gray pants
Black socks
Black dress shoes

These seem like normal American school uniforms except for two things:

1). Skirts that go only to lower thigh, when school uniforms tend to be more conservative.
2). Customizable legwear length, which defeats the purpose of uniformity a little bit.

The first point can be rationalized. It's twenty years into the future for a boarding school that accepts kids from all kinds of economic and religious backgrounds, i.e. not your ordinary private school. Also, shorter skirts, hell yeah.

The second is just because of the anime influences on our character appearances. There's no justifying it, but you know, showing a lot of skin, yeah! That's justification enough, amirite fellas?

If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 829099266

Amirite?

Last edited by Sleepy on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:24 am

I'll take a try at that. Though, I don't guarantee the success of it matching completely.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Okay, so you're going to have to explain this because I'm a little slow. You want us to repost who we want for you to draw?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Yup. My bad for being unclear on that. If you're still interested in any designs I'm come up with anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Princess Lamia wrote:
Yup. My bad for being unclear on that. If you're still interested in any designs I'm come up with anyway.

Is that really necessary?

You already know all the people who want their characters drawn. They're all listed throughout the topic.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:22 pm

I mean unless you want use specifics, to which I can understand us reposting. If that's the case though, maybe you'd want to make a template?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Beata had Uniforms...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next