Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

If Beata had Uniforms...

Go down 
+8
annakia sunakia
Jackie
Lilac
Frosty
Splotch
Kitty
Sleepy
Echo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11280

If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:48 pm

i'd love to see sire in her unifrom
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10623

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 am

No guarantees, but I'll try. ;7; So many people asking... I feel loved. *shot*

Anyway, here's my plan on this, since I have one design in progress. So, I'm going to go ahead and design three outfits. Afterwards, you guys get to choose your favorite design and it's going to be a vote. The winning design will be the INITIATE design. I will alter it to a summer uniform it looks like a winter one, and vice versa. As in the seasons, not the houses. To make the house designs, I'll come up with two for each that are slightly altered from Initiate designs with the house color palette {green, blue, orange, and red respectively} with the house symbol and perhaps one - two optional accessories. Which means, stuff. Yeah, I'm testing all designs on Lamia first because, screw life, I want to. Might do Kurumi instead, depends. So, here are the ones I plan to do, about three - five characters per house, excluding Lamia/Kurumi.

TEST DESIGNS:

Initiate - Lamia {NO SPOTS OPEN}

Spring - Kurumi, Kigenami {Two - Three}

Summer - Lamia, Emelia {Two - Three}

Autumn - Kurumi, Verona, Scilene {One - Two}

Winter - Lamia, Evelyn, Jackie {One - Two}

Remember, all of them except Lamia/Kurumi's are going to be super quick sketches because I have a whole bunch to do, and these are all just to warm me up and force me into not having an art block. xD

kthx
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9631

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:06 pm

*volunteers alicia for summer and brailynn for spring* uwu

Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11620

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Time to prep for Alicia ogling.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Now, I regret ever making that announcement. ;7; Thanks Fal.

Ebs;; I'll wait for others first before I decide. If not, you're definitely in. <3
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11278

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:41 pm

I'm excited to see what you think up!
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:02 pm

You're welcome, Echo. <3
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:06 pm

I apologize for ugly designs in advance~ < /3
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11278

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Please Echo, have a little faith in yourself! There is no pressure on you to make this anyway.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Thanks Lilac~ <3

Well, finished the first one. Tried to mix formal and a teensy bit of sailor. Sloppily sketched because I had homework. ;v;

Design 1:

Tell me what you think, and what the next design should be~ Doing these in summer form first. Oh, and yeah, it was enlargened so, bad quality.

EDIT:

Better Quality with Weird Legs Here:

<3

Well, since I feel like it, if you guys like this design and don't want to see another, vote yes or no. Because, I like this design already and don't want another. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:48 pm

That design looks fine.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11256

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:10 pm

That honestly looks really nice Echo c:
Back to top Go down
Blood Moon
Blood Moon

Beata Bucks : 12329

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Hmm. Professor Millar would veto that decision. Skirts should come down to where your middle fingertip touches your hip when standing straight up. Those are simply too short. >;D
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:29 pm

They're too short~? But, this is anime. Skirts need to be short for the ability of fanservice. *shot* Just kidding, I guess I could make it longer if there was to be a second design. Sooooo, will do that later. <3333
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:03 pm

*does what Moon says* I approve of this call. because it makes the skirts even shorter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Beata had Uniforms...   If Beata had Uniforms... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If Beata had Uniforms...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next