Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11250

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:31 pm

Aessa wanted to protest but she convinced herself otherwise. Well Kurumi has been living here for quite some time, Aessa thought, trying to reason with herself, Surely, she must know whether the place is safe or not. So following close behind, Aessa followed Kurumi into the empty dorm, looking around. Even though the room was empty and bare, Aessa had to admit to herself that it was actually quite nice. It reminded her a bit of her room, just without the usual decorations. But she could fix that later when she unpacked and found her actual room. "It's lunch?" Aessa asked, replying to Kurumi's lastest statement. That's a relief; she was a bit hungry.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Giving a nod, Lamia let out a sigh, "... Well, it's a good way to go see the cafeteria at school." Quietly adding in her mind, that she couldn't cook and there was an unlikeliness that Aessa had any ingredients for a meal with her. Personally, she'd never gone to the lunch room at Beata, considering that she wasn't very hungry most of the time. And when she was hungry, she'd just eat desserts that were sweet or something quick and spicy. Though, maybe it was a good idea to check the place out, considering... Someone else might come along, you know? Getting up from the bed with a swift jump, using her hand to signal the other girl, she started off out the door, waiting outside. As soon as they got out, it was time to head to the cafeteria. It'd be her first time in there as well, so time to expect the unexpected, no?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11250

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Aessa followed Kurumi out of the door, holding her tummy in anticipation. Even though she still had a passion of hating the school, she was secretly excited to taste the food. If a school like this was that good, surely the food must be as great. She looked at Kurumi curiously. Maybe she would know. "Did you ever try the cafeteria food before?" she asked, following close behind.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:28 pm

OOC;; Completed topic. Next topic to be in Cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3