Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:56 pm

OOC;; It's fine~

IC;; There didn't exactly seen to be anything wrong, but, perhaps this girl was trying too hard to keep a simple and polite conversation? How she knew, well... As a Winter student, they were always one who were observant and paid attention to detail, being quite the intelligent kind. Looking over to Aessa, Lamia asked, "...Eh? O-oh... yes... I-it's quite lovely, but... Do you feel uncomfortable about something?" Perhaps it was the initiate's posture, or tone. Or perhaps just the expression she held. Or... perhaps her curiosity to see the entire school. Some students, scarcely however, must be the type who tried to find something wrong about a school as abnormal as this one. Could Aessa just be one of them? It seemed so, it was always that something at the school was flawless, but it wasn't flawed. Some of the students she'd seen at the dance... were pretty messed up. In numerous ways, there wasn't really a need to list them all. Then there was the old school rumor with the kid with the worst reputation possible... What did he do, harass someone? To be honest, there was also the killing sprees and kid in coma - or so she's heard around and about. Well, this was to be an interesting school - guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11163

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:11 pm

Aessa was surprised. Was her emotions that easy to see? Was she one of those open book people? She really hoped not. Aessa always thought of herself as a liar, a person who keeps her feelings to herself. But now, someone proved her wrong. She opened her mouth to speak but t her surprise no words came out. What was she going to say anyways? Can she just lie? Or should she speak the truth? "To be honest..." Aessa said hesitantly, looking ahead, "I'm just a bit nervous. It's the first time I've met someone who experienced the same kind of lifestyle as me." It was more or less the truth. She never did meet anyone who had a power until Kurumi came along. The only problem was that Aessa's anxiousness was more directed to something else.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:29 pm

So, she was surprised about being figured out? While Aessa wasn't easy to figure out, small details could lead to the truth to be figured out, if interpreted correctly. Liar or not, someone would find out eventually about it. With that kind of hesitant voice, it could be said that she was just nervous. Then, another interpretation was that it was only partially true. Nonetheless, it could've been true. It may not have. No need to overanalyze the situation any more. Lamia replied, "... I-I... I suppose so... B-but my brother's always been there for me, so I've never felt alone..." What else was she going to say? There really wasn't anything else to say now. She didn't want to move from the courtyard yet, considering they barely got there, but... What else was there to do? Inwardly wincing at the fact that she wasn't able to think properly at the moment, it was a bit obvious that she wasn't really... prepared to give tours or the like without some sort of moral support.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Aessa smiled. "You have a brother? That's nice," Aessa said, relaxing a bit, "I always wanted a sibling. They all seem fun to hang out with." Throughout her entire conversation with Kurumi, this was probably the most truthful she's been with her besides saying her name. Aessa always wanted to have a sister or brother, younger or old. You may think it was because she was lonely or she wanted to share her pain, but then you would be wrong. It was simply because they were stereotypically cheerful and fun. And that was the plain truth....at least it was to Aessa.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Nodding when Aessa noted that she wanted a sibling, Lamia returned the smile softly, "H-he's... great. He always helps when I need it." There wasn't a need to talk about the other events she's been involved in. There were too many of those, and all of them, were a bit outlandish in a way, but... True stories. Her brother was pretty much her opposite in a way, not too much, but he always did look out for her. Just, never vice versa. She was a too frail and weak to try any of that sort of thing, and had to constantly depend on others. Sure, she could possibly change that, possibly. Probably not, considering her overall stature, but nonetheless, this was a peaceful situation for the time being. So, what could go wrong right now? Powers out of control? Possibly.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Aessa's smile widened to a grin. "Really? That's really...nice," Aessa said, trying to think of the perfect word. 'Nice' seemed to cover it. 'Sweet' seemed too gushy and 'cool' seemed too laidback. "Does he have the same powers as you?" she asked curiously, looking at the girl in wonder. Aessa wasn't asking out of fear....just plain old curiosity.

(Short post, I know)
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Wincing at the fact that she'd bother to ask her something about the powers they both shared, Lamia gave a nod, making sure to leave out the part that at least he could heal others and she couldn't. In no way she could give time to others, she depended on it too frequently. She depended on so many things, consecutively. What type of life did she live? The Winter, she lived a life as that of a parasite, being dependent on the actions of others. However, noticing the detail as to why she was so happy, Lamia asked, "I-I.... I can take you to the Spring dorms to meet him later if you want..." Wait. She couldn't do that. Kearn would instantly reveal her true name. Too late to take back those words though. Now what...?
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Aessa smiled and nodded. "That would be nice. I need to start meeting some new people anyways," she replied back cheerfully, adjusting her grip on the luggage she had been holding onto for quite some time. Even though Aessa did not like to admit it, she had to confess to herself that her arm was getting awfully tired. For a second, she considered asking the girl to hold it for her but then again, she didn't want to be rude. After all, Kurumi was nice enough to take her spare time to tour her. What more can she ask for? So even though she hated the fact that the material will get ruined, she put her luggage down and wringed her arm for a bit. It was probably going to take a while 'till they moved on to the next place anyways.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Oh, great... So Aessa wound up agreeing to the whole "go meet my twin" thing. Wait, actually, she didn't know that her brother was a twin. Lamia never mentioned it. Looking at the luggage, despite not having the strength for it, she asked, "... Would you like me to carry it for you?" It seemed impolite to just watch her hold it and not help. It wasn't like she didn't have spare time, because, really, the school didn't require that much from the students when it comes to classes. Not as stressful as one might think. Without waiting for an answer, the young teen took the handle of the baggage, before struggling to bring it up. Within a few attempts, she finally grasped a hold of it, slightly teetering around from lack of balance, before getting stable. Actually, she did something she normally couldn't do. Was there some sort of change in this? Being a student at Beata for awhile, could it be that her powers were going around and giving her strength? Or was it because she had the determination to do so? Neither option sounded right, but from behind the belongings, her muffled voice sounding even quieter, "... W-w... would you like to move on?"
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:02 am

Aessa immediately felt bad. "No, no, you don't have to do that," Aessa said sheepishly, flailing her arms around, "I just needed to quick rest, that's all! I'm fine.... really." As Aessa continued to stare at Kurumi in concern, she slowly felt worse and worse. Good job Aessa, she thought to herself gloomily, You just had to show everything at the wrong amount of time! What happened to little strong you huh?! Well, there was really no such thing as "strong little Aessa" to be honest. She was little but that was about it. She was horrific at anything strength-related; she probably couldn't carry a gallon to save her life. The only athletic thing she was good at was speed but you don't need speed to carry luggage. "U-um sure....if you don't mind," Aessa then replied, looking warily at the girl and the luggage.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:26 am

A bit confused as to why she'd be a bit gloomy over help, it then just hit her. Right... Whenever there was the point you feel useless and then someone aids you, even if you don't want to burden them. That was her life almost all the time. At least it was vice versa this time, though unlikely to happen again. Now, the dorms were the closest, so that might as well be done and over with. Letting out a sigh, while she wasn't doing so well with such heavy luggage, it'd have to be dealt with. There wasn't anything wrong with trying to carry it, just a bunch of teetering. Keep her away from the other areas that could cause her to fall, and everything should be fine...Hopefully. Using one hand to signal her to follow, Lamia had finally managed it and had easily started to walk over to the dorms, nearly losing her balance once or twice, but by the time they got there, everything seemed pretty normal.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:37 am

Aessa followed the girl closely behind, looking at her back in both relief and regret. Even though Aessa was glad that she was no longer carrying her luggage, the girl was acting exactly like Aessa when she carried the luggage earlier: unstable. So after a few seconds of bashing multiple reminders to thank Kurumi later in her brain, Aessa looked up to see where they were going. They were at where looked like it was the dorms itself, though there was a lot of buildings. "Are these the dorms?" Aessa asked Kurumi curiously, taking in the whole place. To be honest, Aessa was not pleased: even this place was flawless. "Is there anything wrong with this place?!" she said suddenly, intending it to be in her brain only; not out in the public. Aessa's eyes widened. Good job Aessa. Aessa thought to herself angrily.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:45 am

Nodding to Aessa before hearing her sudden outburst, Lamia glanced around nervously, wondering what she was supposed to say. She was the only student that Aessa knew at the moment, so... That'd make her be forced to answer the question. Though it did confirm her previous suspicions. Aessa had observed all the details to try and find fault in it. Unfortunately, all the flaws in this place were well-hidden, hidden within the students and teachers themselves. With a slight frown, she opened her mouth to speak before deciding against it. Maybe it was a good thing that she didn't notice anything wrong yet. It could help. It certainly made her appreciate the school more than she thought... She was accepted her despite her dangerous powers, so, that was good enough right? While she didn't consider them a gift, they were more stable and easier to restrict. "...A-a...actually, the school is pretty flawless... There aren't any visual mistakes." That should be a good enough hint. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:52 am

Aessa sighed. Go figure Aessa thought miserably, continuing to look around, What did I expect anyways, a run-down school? Probably so but that would make her naive and despite the fact that she didn't know the true meanings of her powers yet, Aessa wasn't that naive. "Yes, of course," Aessa said, laughing sheepishly at her mistake, "This is a special school where a lot of kids attend to anyways. I should have known they would put a good amount of work to make this a suitable place for students to live in. Aessa looked back at Kurumi, trying to change the subjects. "How about we look for the initiate dorm first? she suggested, gesturing to the luggage, "I would feel bad if you carried my luggage all the way till the end of the tour.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:02 am

Shaking her head in protest, "I-I... I can carry it to an open dorm and leave it there until we finish the tour..." That was the most logical answer to be honest. Well, at least she was right about Aessa thinking that this school would be unsafe, not right, and well... it promoted their "gifts". That was the only rational option as to why the initiate was so nervous about something like this - a school for special students. While she did admit her mistake, it didn't seem that she got the "visual" hint. The flaws definitely aren't physical, but more like... Mental flaws. Nodding, Lamia went ahead and headed into the dorm halls, looking around, making sure there were some sort of dorms for the initiates vacant. Luckily, they found one pretty quickly, since there were less students coming in at the moment. Placing the luggage down and letting out a sigh of relief, staggering over to the bed, quickly toppling over. "... It's lunch time already...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."   "Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad." - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Hey, look at that cute 12 year old! Oh, you're 15? Heh heh, my bad."
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next