Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The results of using a power without thinking...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

The results of using a power without thinking... Empty
PostSubject: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Montare padded up to a tree by the lake. "Well, thanks. If you're interested, I could tell you of how I ended up with my powers." He dragged his clothing behind the tree and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9643

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:04 pm

"Oh, sure, I'd love to hear." She said with a polite smile on her face. Internally, Alicia was dying. She set his bag down on a tree closer to him and turn away, covering her eyes - not daring to move until he had finished.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Montare shifted back and quickly dressed himself. He remembered the hole in his pants, and allowed himself to grow a tail again. "Done."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 pm

"Are you...?" Alicia muttered quietly before slowly bringing her hands from her eyes, peering around and letting out a sigh of relief. "I don't think it's a good idea to do that again." She breathed with a soft smile on her face. Awkwardly, she eyed the tail and shifted around. How did he get his power anyways? It was so different from hers.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Montare leaned on the tree and began to speak. "Well, it is believed that someone on my father's side was born with it a few hundred years ago. Ever since, everyone was born able to shift into some animal. My father thinks I'm extra special since I'm the first one to get a wolf besides the first person to get the power." Montare let out a breath after saying the mouthful. He looked over at Alicia, noticing how humble she seemed thus far. "Say, what's your power?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:57 pm

The girl gently folded her hands in front of her, nodding quietly as he explained. She was a very modest girl - her mother having raised her to be a sweet, polite girl. "That's amazing." She commented, "The wolf is such a majestic creature. You must count yourself lucky." Alicia paused for a few moments after that, not being expected to talk about herself. "Oh, it's no big deal - not like yours - I can see the future, sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:07 pm

"I can only imagine how useful that could be," Montare said thinking of all the things it can change being able to see the future. He wanted to know more about what the power was like. "I'm rather interested in your power. Want to go back to the dorms and talk some more?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:16 pm

"It has it's useful moments, things don't always work out how I'd like them too, though; and I can't control when it happens or what I want to see..." Alicia explained again, her voice trailing off as she looked at him kindly. "Oh, well - uhm -" Her face suddenly turned a shade of tinted red again, "Perhaps we should catch up with the others instead? I, well..." She looked away, losing her voice again.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:24 pm

At hearing her voice, he could easily tell she was a tad embarrassed. He looked at her with a soft smile. "I suppose that would probably be a smart idea. Oh, I'm Montare, by the way." He picked up his pack, a slight bit of disappointment on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:34 pm

The young woman took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, nodding quietly, "Nice to meet you, Montare." she said, putting on a sweet look once again, trying to regain her composure. "I'm Alicia Vasquez." She had hoped that would've been that, before she noticed the subtle look on his face. "I'm sorry, I hope I didn't offend you - it's just, this is a busy day and all..." Alicia tried to reason with him, though it probably wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Montare could only see how this was going to more and more clearly. Letting out a slight sigh, he began walking off towards the school, although rather slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Alicia looked rather put off, and slightly dismayed. She had done something wrong, she knew it - she didn't want him to get the wrong idea; she really would appreciate a new friend. He did seem like a nice boy, it would be good to get to know him better. "M-maybe we could have a cup of coffee sometime?" She called after him in suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:02 am

"Sure!" he called back as he continued towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:03 am

Alicia blinked and let out a small sigh of relief. He agree'd too, that was certainly good enough for her. She slipped on her backpack again and headed back as well, but at a much slower pace, enjoying the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The results of using a power without thinking...   The results of using a power without thinking... Empty

Back to top Go down

The results of using a power without thinking...
Page 1 of 1