Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Thinking about what's Next...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10647

Thinking about what's Next... Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Yume sat on her bed, and thought Maybe I can create some music right now? Getting off, she grabbed the laptop out of her backpack and turned it on. Typing in her ridiculously long password, she opened up a program called, "Uta Uta Uta!" which just translates to "Song Song Song!" Looking at her choices, she saw an unfinished song in her folders. Opening it up, she listened to what was on so far. "Needs lyrics... Maybe about what's next?" she muttered, as she went through the song. It was nice and had an upbeat, yet relaxing sound, but it was so incomplete. "Hmm... Maybe something like: Forward we go... Letting it out. For our powers, we unite and bind. What does my future hold? What am I now? Am I just another person now?" she said, as she sang out the lyrics, completely forgetting about the other girls in the dorm. Her voice was so nice and soothing, you could say it was a brilliant and cute too. "What am I to do? Let me go and see... Show the time and I'll fly through free..." she continued, before Yume paused to think of more lyrics. Eh... That doesn't seem right. The words don't fit together. It's OK I guess... she thought as she looked back at what she already came up with.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11710

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:16 pm

"That was awesome!" Lindsey's voice called from the other side of the room. She was lying in the top of another set of bunk beds with a book in her hands, although she wasn't even trying to read it at all. No, instead she flipped through the pages and watched the words fly by so fast that the pages seemed to morph together and create one solid motion. After a moment, though, she closed the book and released her grip on it, letting the book fall onto the bed and bounce off until it landed on the ground with a bang! that was a lot louder than she thought it was going to be. Crud, sorry about that!" she apologized before she picked up the soccer ball that had been sitting at the end of the bed before she finally sat up as much as she could and glanced over at Yume with a bashful smile on her face. She hadn't really met many people here and yet this whole time she was sitting in this room listening to Yume without saying a word. Man, she had to be weird.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Yume replied, "Thanks, but it's not complete just yet. I still have it least another minute or two of lyrics to fill up. Though I appreciate the comment." Looking at the soccer ball, she said, "It's alright. It wasn't your fault. You didn't know it was going to fall or anything." Smiling, Yume continued to add a bit of a remix of what she already had on her computer. "Would you like to listen?" she asked, handing the headphones to Lindsey.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Lindsey quickly stopped messing with the ball in her lap and grabbed the earphones to listen. It was always so exciting to see (or in this case hear) what others could create because the only thing Lindsey could do was play sports. Whoop-dee-doo. Sports aren't really that big of a deal now around here so she couldn't do much with that. She then carefully suck the earphones on her ears to listen to the song. If it was anything like Yume was singing, she knew it was going to be good. Yeah that's right. Lindsey didn't simply complement Yume for her health, she really liked the song. "Thanks!" She responded with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:54 pm

"Thank you!" Yume replied. "Glad you like it actually. I have some other ones you can listen to later on if you want." She continued, with a happy look on her face. Looking at the soccer ball again, Yume asked, "Do you happen to like playing sports? I don't mind playing with you a bit in the forest or gym if you want."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Lindsey suddenly stopped at the question. She didn't really think anyone else here played many sports, but any offer was good for her! She never liked playing alone and now she could finally have someone to play with! Sweet! "Yeah, I play a lot of soccer and some basketball. I like to think of myself as a pretty decent player, but I don't know..." Her voice trailed off as she thought about her sports ability before she looked back up at Yume with a smile. "But that would be awesome! I never give up a good chance to play. But... only if you want to. I don't want to make you play with me or anything."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm

"I don't mind playing. I used to play quite a bit back at home with my siblings, but they're older now and already married. Besides, I like playing a good game sometimes," Yume replied, a happy smile on her face. "You're not forcing me to play at all. I love to play!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 pm

"Okay!" she replied, her face beaming with pure happiness. It was always great to meet someone to hang out with. With everyone else around here that she had met, she kind of talked to them and then that was about it. Nothing more, nothing less. Conversation, then nothing. It was kind of sad and made her feel a little out of place, but she was still determined to make some kind of friend, and Yume might actually be one of them. "Oh, by the way, I'm Lindsey. It's really nice to meet you!" She couldn't help but feel overjoyed at the sensation of having a friend. She could finally fit in somewhere in this school, although she always knew she had Hynzi if she were ever lonely.

Quickly, the girl hopped down from her bed and walked closer to Yume with a small skip in her step. She was trying to walk around to where she could easily get to the girl without tripping over anything, one of those things being the book she had dropped on the floor. When she finally arrived at Yume's bed, she glanced at Yume's laptop before looking away, not sure how the girl felt about privacy. "Well, do you want to go play now, or no? Because I would still love to listen to more of your songs! If you have any you want to share, that is."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:12 pm

"Ah, hello Lindsey. Did I introduce myself? I'm Yume." she replied, and quickly added, "Sure, I'd love to play right now! And... my songs, I didn't have any current ones really, sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Lindsey just shrugged and waved Yume off, making it out to be no big deal. "Oh don't worry about it! I just wanted to return the favor! You know, since you're willing to go and play soccer with me and all." She then hopped off of the bed and dashed to the other side of the room, quickly grabbing her things and making sure it was at least a little organized before slipping on her shoes and grabbing her ball again. "Well, I'm ready when you are!" She said happily, pretty much skipping to the door to wait on her new friend. It was so wonderful that she could enjoy someone's company other than Hynzi's, especially around at this school.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:17 pm

"Alright then, let's go," Yume replied happily, following after Lindsey. "Besides, you don't need to return a favor to me; I just wanted to get out of the dorms a little!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:30 pm

"Okay!" Lindsey grinned a big, goofy grin as she basically skipped down the hallways until the girls finally reached the gym. It was a wonderful place, and it made Lindsey feel at peace. "Here we are!" She exclaimed as she dropped the soccer ball onto the floor and kicked it around.d between her feet for a moment. It was amazing. Granted, it wasn't anything like a true field outside, but it would do. "Alright, you ready?" She asked, preparing to jog to the other side of the gym and pass the ball to Yume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about what's Next...   Thinking about what's Next... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about what's Next...
Page 1 of 1