Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ebony's Topic of Plotiness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9658

Ebony's Topic of Plotiness Empty
PostSubject: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:21 am

Soooo, some of ya'll might not be familiar with this concept from other rp forums,
but I figured since not everyone is on Beata's chatbox 24/7 (for one reason or another)
it'd be a good idea to try and communicate over the forums to find plots to do with each other.
Hopefully this will pick up with everyone and become a thing, help roleplay become more efficient. c:

So, I'm going to make a little post for each of my charries to tell ya'll a little bit about them.
Give them a look over.
If you have an idea for a plot/thread or just want your charrie to meet them, just post in this topic and we can work something out. uwu

Last edited by Jace on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 am

wowookattheseninjawordsEbony's Topic of Plotiness Jace110
Ebony's Topic of Plotiness Jace210socoolveryfancywowe

J a s o n W r i g h t

Jason, also commonly called Jace, is among one of the senior-most students at the school, that is - alongside his brother and another winter girl named Kimberly - he's been here longer than anyone else. He's renowned for being the eldest son of both the school's headmaster and nurse. He's a very outgoing type and easily makes friends, though is quite the tease at the same time  loving to play the flirt and mess around with others. He can be very protective of what he cares about and tends to let his emotions get the best of him too easily. Jason has the power to project different states of effects on others through his music.

Relationships
Friends: many, many. / always open for more
Enemies: former teacher barret spion, montare lupo / he's open for any conflicts
Love interest: currently wiff evelyn white / unless something tremendous happens

What I want to do with him
Well, since he's currently on the homestretch for graduation, I imagine his priorities will be less of making friends, and more of spending time with the friends that he has - although there's nothing wrong with getting to know some new people, I think! I want him to go on lots of missions and kick lots of ass and just generally have average, all-around fun with him up until he graduates. There might be detours if certain former gift teachers show their face again, but we'll see.

Last edited by Tree on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:08 am

wowookattheseninjawordsEbony's Topic of Plotiness Alic110
Ebony's Topic of Plotiness Alic210socoolveryfancywowe

A l i c i a V a s q u e z

Alicia is a pure little Summer sweetheart, for the most part anyways. She's another outgoing type and typically goes out of her way to be social among others, even strangers. She can very self-aware most of the time, but also extremely over-trusting of others, which can lead her into trouble. She has a very calm and relaxed exterior, but when under pressure she snaps very easily. She's normally a nice person and is very religious, but she's far from perfect. When Alicia is not being a social butterfly, she's often found in solitude sketching things into a notebook she always carries around. She has the ability to see the future.

Relationships
Friends: Jacob probably, Some other people Ebs can't remember / Totally Open
Enemies: Montare
Love interest: None / Open

What I want to do with her
What I really want most for my dear Alicia are friends. She's had a pretty rough few years at Beata and some people to hang around in a few topics now and then would be pretty fucking awesome. I'd also like to start throwing her into a few missions and REALLY get her power into play. So, if you ever need some ominous vision or prophecy, PLEASE ring me up because Alicia here is the girl you need. <3 Other than that, it's pretty much normal shiet. If you're interested in love with her, it can be done (she swings both ways), but keep in mind it'll probably be a really slow and steady thing.

Last edited by Tree on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 am

wowookattheseninjawordsEbony's Topic of Plotiness Lynn110
Ebony's Topic of Plotiness Lynn210socoolveryfancywowe

B r a i l y n n M o o r e

Someone who desperately needs their god-damned profile picture redrawn one of these days. *shakes fist at self* horrible. Brailynn is spunky little ball of energy, depending on the moment you catch her. Although she can be considered a very hard worker, both in matters that interest and burden her, she's known to nap outside in the courtyard. This Spring is a bit of a neat-freak, very opinionated, lover of teh fashions, and hates being kept indoors. So long as you stay on her good side, she's a rather upbeat person and enjoys having a good number of friends. Her gift is to steal energy and enhance her physical power.

Relationships
Friends: Colette, Richard, Verona, Dublin / Very Open
Enemies: None / Open
Love interest: Dublin, Richard was mentioned too as a possability I thinkkkk? / Open-ish? 'cause why not
or she could say fuck it and date verona

What I want to do with her
Even if, when it comes to my charries, she has a decent amount of friends - I'd still really like for her to get out there and make a bunch more. I'm not sure why, but I always imagined her as the really outgoing, adventurous type who's pretty much cool with everyone; throwing on make-up in the morning and parkouring in loose jeans in the afternoon. It'd be cool if she went on a mission or two. That's pretty much it. I want her out there and having fun. because the last few years of her life have been middle-school-like drama.

Last edited by Tree on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:47 am

wowookattheseninjawordsEbony's Topic of Plotiness Ethan110
Ebony's Topic of Plotiness Ethan210socoolveryfancywowe

E t h a n R i l e y

A Winter child through and through. He always tries to see things from a completely logical standpoint, if he can help it. He loves to spend his evening in the library, studying up on the various different texts and novels that hide in the strangest places there, sharing the history of their "kind", of the portal, of the world - but just about everything. He loves it and simply can't get enough. Although all this has not left him completely devout of human contact and morality. He's a rather curious and caring person if you get to know him, and can be rather awkward and a bit silly at times. Unlike most of my other charries, he's much more of an introvert - for natural and past reasons. He has the ability to heal himself and others.

Relationships
Friends: None / Open
Love interest: Kimberly / Closed

MY BOY HERE NEEDS SOME FRIENDS. While Kimply is an amazing girl who he totally hasn't confessed to yet like a pleb, he should try and get out there more and at least make one buddy or two. Just keep in mind that he's the total typical nerd. He's gonna ramble off useless knowledge and be overly-curious, but it can be adorable, I swur. I'd like to really keep those aspects around him. I also heard he has a new half-sister, I'd really like to expand on that as well. Just, yeah. Don't leave him hangin' pls. Hang out wiff him. <3

Last edited by Tree on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:00 am

wowookattheseninjawordsEbony's Topic of Plotiness Pres110
Ebony's Topic of Plotiness Pres210socoolveryfancywowe

P r e s t o n A n d r e w s

He's the second oldest in the family of five children, both the brother in front of him and the sister behind attending the school. Preston is a show-off and a total troublemaker, with an ego practically three times his own size. He loves messing around with people, hitting up the nearest girl, and getting a little booty - if he could ever manage. He's not a big fan of school and is a closet video game nerd. At least, to his friends, he can be decently civil. His gift is the power to manipulate electricity.

Relationships
Friends: Dublin, Verona, Kayla, Taimi / Open
Love interest: A Bit Hazy / Open

First thing's first. This guy is an asshole. He is a complete asshole. A total asshole. In fact, I think it will be a goal of mine in roleplay to try and push his asshole-ness even harder because I don't think I'm doing his asshole-ry any justice at all. But, here's the thing, he's a really social, attractive asshole. I'd love, love to stir up all kinds of drama with him. Quite literally, this was the reason for his creation; to start shit. If you want some romantic drama and have your charrie completely used and heart broken: here! If you want an enemy or someone random to have pointless and totally harsh fights with: this guy! He's a total tool. Please, use him.

Last edited by Tree on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11305

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Well I would like a topic with Verona and Preston sometime soon. Thank you, good day.

(This is really cool by the way)
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10650

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:13 pm

*slowly goes to copy this plotting page because I can*
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:48 pm

@Lil, Yessss. Towards the end of the dance, maybe? c:

@Echo, lol go aheadd~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9291

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:26 am

*Grabs Brailynn* Go frolic and make friends with my Sibyla.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:54 am

make a topic and i'll throw her your way~ uwu
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:34 am

Well, I think I'd like to see Preston say Hi to Taimi, either that or Jason.

Because just, otherwise she'd be that lonely birdy
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 am

Updated all my charries. u wu
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:33 am

I have a feeling I'll be using this thread a lot. /shot

But Ethan needs to meet his half sis. Probably wouldn't figure it out until later though. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebony's Topic of Plotiness   Ebony's Topic of Plotiness Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebony's Topic of Plotiness
Page 1 of 1