Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10630

Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me Empty
PostSubject: Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me   Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Amaya read her crime novel, trying to hardest to solve the mystery with what she was given. If worse came to worse, she decided she'd buy some books made to let you figure it out, or get a ktid's mystery game. She was getting bored with the book. The more she read, the more she knew the killer was the brother-in-law. She sighed, skipped to the end, and read that she was right. She dropped the book and sat on the couch upside-down, feet in the air and head toward the floor.
She was bored.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8747

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me   Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Amber walked towards the door of the lounge, A romance novel tucked into her arm, and having a cup of hot coffee in her other arm. Smiling the autumn approached the door turning the knob and opened the door to the lounge, Walking in she called out. "Good morining everybody!" The brunette said outloud not really caring if anyone responded. Smiling she walked over to the couch planting herself in it. Setting her coffee down and flipping her book back open.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me   Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Amaya stretched a bit and didn't look up. "Hey, Amber," she replied, recognizing the voice. "What's up?" She almost wanted to sit up, but didn't until she felt the blood rush to her head.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

Beata Bucks : 10706

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me   Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Allyn walked into the room and smiled at the two in front of her, a smile plastered onto her face. Listening to the talk she knew one name she mumbled it under her breath "Amber.." She said softly still not sure what the other girls name was.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me   Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:12 pm

"So, what's up?" Amaya asked. It'd been a while since she'd seen Amber, so perhaps they could catch up. And she could meet the other girl, officially.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

Beata Bucks : 10706

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me   Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Allyn watched and was slightly confused, is she referring the question to me or? Allyn kept silent and gazed around this place was beautiful hopefully she didn't get to excited and cause an earth quake, 'stay calm' she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me   Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Topic Because Nobody Ever Posts With Me
Page 1 of 1