Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A topic for old posts:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11272

A topic for old posts: Empty
PostSubject: A topic for old posts:   A topic for old posts: EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:39 pm

This was suggested by Ebony, and I've decided to make a topic for old posts you might've made that you just kind of want to share.

So ladies and gentlemen, without further ado... I give you Teegan's Death topic (from Beata 1.0):

Three days. It had been a total of three days since she had watched her brother die. He had been so brave. He had died for her. And Teegan had been there to watch him.

D..don’t forget me okay kid-do?

His last words. Teegan could still hear them ringing in her ears. The girl forced her eyes closed to keep away the tears. This was war. There wasn’t time for sadness. She had mourned the loss of family before, this was nothing new.

Are you okay Teegan, you seem distracted.” She heard Nathaniel say, but she didn’t look up, just gave a short nod.

Here they were, a night mission. They were running out of food and the two had volunteered to go get more. It was a risky mission, but Teegan was slightly reckless after the death of her brother and was a little on edge after seeing Nate and Melody together. She had to get out of the camp and for some reason Nate had volunteered to go with her. He probably wanted to talk to her. Nate always loved to talk, but tonight Teegan wasn’t in the mood.

I know you just lost your brother and I...

Nate just stop, I don’t want to talk about it.

Nate looked shocked at her reaction. No more was she the shy, giggly school girl, but a young women of sixteen. Her skin was battered with battle scars and her eye was still slightly purple from a fight she had earlier that week. She had grown up in only a course of two weeks. But these are things that happen when you lose the only person you feel loves you.

A crunch of leaves. That’s all Teegan needed to hear before stopping. The girl put a finger to her lips, but the gesture was hard to see under the soft glow of the moonlight. Nate continued to walk, almost as if he didn’t notice that she had stopped in her tracks. He was heading right into the clearing, almost as if they weren’t at war. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Probably thinking about Melody. Teegan thought bitterly, but continued to watch Nate walking, longing for him to stop.

It all happened so fast, Teegan acted before she could process what had happened. A man, covered in black swooped out from nowhere only inches from Nate. He was holding a large blade, sharp and stained with the blood of his kill. As he snuck closer to Nate, his intentions were clear.

She couldn’t let this happen. Teegan couldn’t afford to watch the only person left in the world that she loved die. And with this thought in mind she pushed the man out of the way with all of the force she could muster out of her tiny stature. The man in black fell to the ground with an “oomf”, and Teegan struggled to locate her blade from its strap on her side.

But she couldn’t find it.

RUN NATE!

But he didn’t, Teegan knew he wouldn’t. And Teegan stood up, hoping to compose herself before the man stood up. She was weapon less, but there was a large stick next to her and the girl picked it up, hoping it would be enough.

The man charged at Teegan, and she swatted at him with the large branch. He ducked. He sliced at her, but it only nicked her arm, Teegan grimaced slightly from the pain.

The combat continued for a little while, as another man in black took on Nate.

Then it happened in a whirl. Nate had let out a victorious cry as his opponent fell to the ground, but as Teegan looked over at him with encouragement she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. The girl looked down, the knife sticking out of her stomach as her shirt became stuck to her shirt with her blood.

Her head was dizzy, and the girl fell to the ground. Was she dying? She couldn’t tell, everything was spinning. She could hear Nate call out, as a man fell down to the ground beside her.

Teegan? Oh god Teegan please.

It was Nate, he was shaking her. He was crying.

Teegan. Teegan answer me!! This isn’t funny Teegan, please.

She wanted to respond, to tell him that she was okay, but she couldn’t. She couldn’t lie to him. He grabbed her hand, and it took all of her strength to give him a weak squeeze back.

Shh-sh-hhh,” She stuttered, the metallic taste keeping her from saying more. “I’m-m s-s-so sorr-ry Nat-te. S-ssorry. So s-ssorry.
Teegan wanted to say more, there was so much more she wanted to say to him.

Teegan stop. Teegan you're going to be fine! We'll get you to Melody, she'll help you. Please Teegan, stay with me.

He was rambling now, but Teegan gave him a weak smile.

J-just remem-m-ber me ok-k-kay? I lo—I lov---“ But she didn’t finish. She couldn’t finish. The words were too bitter in her mouth and everything around her was getting fuzzy.

Everything was getting lighter and lighter for Teegan, as her grip on Nate’s hand went limp. She could hear him calling out for her, but she couldn’t answer.

Suddenly all Teegan saw was white, as she was greeted atlast by her family. Tristian, her mother, her father, her younger brothers and sisters. She was with family. She was finally at peace.
Back to top Go down

A topic for old posts:
Page 1 of 1