Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Carol of the Night [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11839

Carol of the Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carol of the Night [CLOSED]   Carol of the Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:20 pm

"Ah. Perhaps she didn't even try out. She's not one to perform alone." He eyed the trees, a small smile on his face. "Even during the wintertime, the forest still continues to be prettier than the campus, contrary to what I've heard," he mused. "Back in my dad's time, this place crawled with all sorts of crazy shit. He said that one of his friends and his girlfriend were killed by one, and he was fucked up pretty bad by one. He still walks with a limp."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9291

PostSubject: Re: Carol of the Night [CLOSED]   Carol of the Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Luna turned at the story. "Ouch, but I am glad they were exterminated. Then I wouldn't have been able to practice." Her voice sounded slightly scared at the notion of horrid creatures. But her mind drifted to the formal. "With the formal coming up, I am surprised that they didn't bring out a truck of nice clothes for the formal so the students had no worry over their clothes, but I can see why." The young lady chuckled at that, walking over with her violin case and sitting by Sam on a different trunk, which was covered with a bit of snow.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Carol of the Night [CLOSED]   Carol of the Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:14 pm

"Uncle Na- I mean, the Headmaster took care of it a long time ago," Sam replied, eyeing the trees again. "Yeah. I've got a tuxedo that my dad forced me to bring since there was dances even when he was there. I probably won't even go, it's not the type of thing I'm into and I don't really know anyone besides my sister, so nobody's asked me and I have noone to ask," he sighed, and suddenly the ground was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Carol of the Night [CLOSED]   Carol of the Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Luna looked over at him and nodded at his comment. "I have a silver dress with snowflakes and jewels to wear, but I only got it because it represents my gift, I seriously would have gone with a pure black dress otherwise, and that would not be good. I'm also going alone- I just don't talk to many, I am usually out here, in my dorm or in class, I'm rarely seen or spoken to, but it keeps me free to do my research." Her black hair was let loose from it's braid, and the long locks spread out in waves. As she undid her braid, she was feeling even more joyful about letting Sam hear her play, as she was sure they would be friends.

Ooc: Nlpe, not Elsa's dress. Too many Frozen refrences, but I have a sketch of it.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Carol of the Night [CLOSED]   Carol of the Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:24 pm

"Ah," he said, thinking for a moment. "You know.." he said, trailing off, thinking of the possibilities briefly. "We could go together. I know we don't really know each other very well, but it'd give me an excuse to go and then it'd be less awkward. Going to a dance without a date is always kinda weird. And then maybe we'd be more likely to get to know each other and be friends," he suggested, with a hopeful look.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Carol of the Night [CLOSED]   Carol of the Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:38 pm

"U-us? Oh, you do have a point, Sam... well, it would make sense, I'll go with you. I can rest easily knowing I'm not going alone, so that's good, I think I will enjoy it." Luna was clearly blushing, and tried her best to hide it in her scarf. She couldn't be rude enough to reject, and they seemed to have a few things in common easily. But her blush slowy faded and she had a small smile left. "I guess we don't have to worry about embarrassment now, right?" She mused, lightly nudging him.

Ooc: Shorter post than my plan. Busy drawing Sam and Luna
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Carol of the Night [CLOSED]   Carol of the Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:43 pm

OOC: Lol, it fits that I drew Frostwolf and you're drawing Lunam, I'm kinda burnt out on drawing for a little while anyway haha

"Right," Sam replied, blushing pretty furiously. He wasn't one to get flustered, but man, was he flustered. //shot

OOC: That's.. well, pretty much all there is to this topic. If you want, you can post again to wrap it up, otherwise we're done here cx
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Carol of the Night [CLOSED]   Carol of the Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Ooc: We're done. Cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carol of the Night [CLOSED]   Carol of the Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carol of the Night [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2