Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Showing Off [ANYONE]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10914

Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:37 am

OOC: Agreeing with Echo here. It is very OP.It'd be understandable if he were one of the first students.

IC: Montare listen to Aethra, turning when he heard Alex collapse onto the ground. "He's too much of a show-off for his own good, it seems." he said, grinning slightly. Now the question was, what would be done about him being passed out. Montare turned back to face the others, as if asking to advice. "Well, what are we going to do with him?"
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Beata Bucks : 11346

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:49 pm

OCC: Yes it's op Yes he's doesn't know his powers but who said he did it on purpose? Don't ask questions.

IC: Well that was unexpected. Alex heard faint voices around him but he didn't care why did he do that and not his ice arrow? He didn't know all he did know was that he learned something new... finally.
Back to top Go down
http://terrain.forumotion.com/
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:00 pm

OOC;; Yes, he did it on purpose. According to your post, it appears that he did it on purpose. You also just admitted it was OP, therefore, against the rules. Also, he fainted? Lost consciousness? ;v; Besides, it was Fly's turn to post - give us a chance to post again instead of you nearly replying to every post.

Nazo wrote:
Alex heard this and wanted to show off some more, So he chucked the banana as high as he could turned his hands into ice cannons slammed the together and they formed this huge turbine of ice. "Flash freeze!" Alex yelled as the turbine released a blast of energy freezing the banana and several water particles in the sky causing hail to fall around them. Alex then fainted.

Bold shows where it says you did it on purpose. Therefore, your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11384

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:15 pm

ic: Nova you have to understand that none of characters are better than the other. They aren't heroes. In your creation, you put down that "Alex has the ability to make and control ice allowing him to make ice swords, shields, arrows, bows etc." I see this as only being able to make weapons. All of that crazy crap you did was out of your characters range.

ooc: Jackie's hand shot up in the air. "I vote we leave him there."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:22 pm

OOC;; My turn because my other stuff were OOcs... And yeah, Fly summed up/supported it all.

IC;; "I'll call someone to pick him up later then, let's go," Aethra said, beckoning them that they should probably leave before he woke up to watch them go. What was with that guy? Such a show-off for his own good. It was his fault that all of this suddenly happened. You don't try to do something out of your range, and what does he do? Exactly what you shouldn't. She'd never express these thoughts, but quickly typed in a text on her phone to her family, having them send some staff over. Second time she had to do that. At least it wasn't her getting hurt... Her parents would take her away from the academy if that happened.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:53 pm

Montare looked back at the student collapsed at the ground for a moment before turning back to face the others. "Well, where to?" he asked, not really wanting to stick around until the fool woke back up. After all, he was likely going to start showing-off again until he literally knocked himself out once more. And these two seemed more "reasonable", and they hadn't heard of rumors of Montare's past, so he could end up making friends for once.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Beata Bucks : 11346

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:54 pm

Alex woke up and dashed off to the library.
Back to top Go down
http://terrain.forumotion.com/
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:27 pm

"How about we go to town? I'd love to do some shopping... For a new sweater. With Aertha's money." She tried to ignore Alex's strange behavior. He sure was... a character, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:18 pm

She too, ignored Alex. She was judgmental - very judgmental, and well, this first impression wasn't very good. So, she'll just... dislike him for now. "I don't mind that - I have quite a bit of money on my hands. Pick whatever you two like, I'll be able to afford it," Aethra said in reply, changing into her alternative, way more normal looking appearance. Hey, no, this isn't a mirage. She just can when its convenient. Okay, it's partially because of her mirage powers, but it's used whenever she goes outside and there are people who will be unaware of her appearance and powers, so... Yeah. "Is this suiting to go out to town in?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:31 pm

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind that." Montare said in response to Jackie, before turning to face Aethra. He displayed a slight look of surprise on his face.   This girl seemed to really be rich. When she used her mirages to change her appearance, Montare nodded slightly in approval. "Right, shall we be going?"
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:38 pm

Jackie gave a tiny smile. She looked normal, alright. "I've got to stop by the dorms so I can change out of this. You don't mind, do you? I'm feeling a slight breeze."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing Off [ANYONE]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Sport Fields :: Soccer Field-
Jump to: