Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Showing Off [ANYONE]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11384

Showing Off [ANYONE] Empty
PostSubject: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Jackie was crouched to the side of the large field, wiping mud from her favorite pair of black, knee-high leather boots. This was very upsetting. She was so very fond of all of her clothes. Just the other day she had spilled some colored juice on her favorite blouse and stayed up all night making sure there was no trace of a stain anywhere.

Anyway, where was Alex? He was supposed to show her his powers around this time today, like planned... Oh. Wait. She had never waited for him to agree on meeting her here. Damn it.

If he didn't show up, maybe someone else would. Then she could get to know things about other gifts.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

Beata Bucks : 11346

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Alex was skating over the soccer field on a floating plat form of ice. He saw Jackie there."Yo Jackie! Check this out!" Alex jumped of the platform did two backflips and slammed into a tree.
Back to top Go down
http://terrain.forumotion.com/
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:11 pm

"Oh, Ale-" What. What just... What? She made her way over to the tree, and pried off Alex. "Are you alright? That was a pretty bad crash... How does she react? She doesn't know. This just caught her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:14 pm

"Hey why did I stop? And why am I bleeding?" Asked Alex who didn't even feel the crash he did it so many times he grew numb to it.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:39 pm

"A tree seems to have crossed paths with you, resulting in a rather amusing (and also a bit confusing) scene. You hit the tree pretty hard... Do you feel alright? Shall I call 911?" She began wiping away some of the blood (idk where but lol) with the rag she had been using to wipe mud off of her shoes. She hadn't realized this until a mixture of both dirt and blood started showing up.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:45 pm

"Nah my body used to that kind of stuff I'm numb to it. Oh and infection of wounds pretty neat huh?" Said Alex letting his little kid loose.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:51 pm

"Right... Anyways, if you really are fine, let's get on with that trick you were going to show me."
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Alex nodded. He turned and knelt on the ground he began focusing his ice powers to his arm but instead of feeling his skin grow colder he felt the ground freeze. Alex Raised his head just to be eye to eye with a mini ice dragon.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:06 pm

jackie's red eyes widened. "Amazing..." She reached out pale hand and touched the dragon. "Sadly, I am a little envious of you now. I can do nothing like this with my powers. Freezing inanimate objects is rather lame compared to an ice dragon."
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:10 pm

The dragon put it's head in to Jackie's hand all cat like. "You know I started out with your powers just keep practicing and you'll get there." Alex said. Alex didn't like having other people be jealous of him.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:51 pm

A rare smile found it's way to her lips when the dragon begged to be pet some more. "I've been studying anything related to my powers I can get my hands on. But so far, I haven't been able to improve on anything except how long I can keep an object frozen." Her gaze fell on a dandelion. Almost immediately frost began to cling to its form, and then form solid ice. Though it would melt in about 7-8 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Alex watched the dandelion freeze. "When I was 5 I accidentally froze my best friend's leg it had to be cut off and replaced with machinery I lost my friend that day ever since then I wanted to master my powers to grow stronger to help people, It started with freeze vision." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 pm

The smile faded into a concerned frown. "I am very sorry to hear that... But how is it that, after that accident, you want to help people?" And had his friend ever forgiven him? If that had been her who destroyed a friends leg... She would never forgive herself. Nor would she ever want that friend to forgive her. I guess I can answer my own question: You're a kind person, Alex." Her hand fell way from the dragon. She had always wanted to be kind but it just never came to her easily. Her split personality didn't help things either. "Alex, do you think you could help me with my powers? To become stronger.
Back to top Go down
Nazo

Nazo

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Alex smiled at her. "I'd be happy too!" He said. "And That's not the reason 've done things in my past that I'm not proud of and I just want to make up those things. But yes I will teach you."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10914

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:35 pm

While the two talked, what would appear to be a wolf pup would walk by, paying little attention to the two at first, but he would slow down to listen in a bit. Some kind of ice-based powers? Hopefully things will go better than last time I met someone with similar powers. He would think to himself, remembering back to some time ago where he had been attacked with a flurry of snowballs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off [ANYONE]   Showing Off [ANYONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing Off [ANYONE]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Sport Fields :: Soccer Field-
Jump to: