Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Getting Used To Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

Sovuru

Beata Bucks : 11604

Getting Used To Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Mallach sits in the lounge on the couch, idly feeding Mornever kernels of corn. His beady eyes regard the food for a moment before he juts his head forward to greedily accept the treat. Mallach sighs under his breath. Not many people were in the lounge right now, and its not like he knew anyone, except that one girl who yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11278

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Another mediocre day in this stupid mediocre school. Verona just couldn't understand why her parents seemed to love this school so much. The food was bland, the classes were boring, the boys... Well other than Alastair, that one boy she had met in the Cafeteria, but it had been ages since she had seen him and the girl was starting to feel a little burnt out on all of her school work.
Stifling out a large yawn, the brunette slinked into the lounge. Great, just as stagnant as the rest of this damp dingy school. With a swift roll of her eyes Verona plopped down on one of the mangy old blue couched in the back of the room. It's cushions sagging slightly under her weight. It was only that she had pulled her legs up around her and flipped on the tv, that she realized she was not alone. And that in fact, there was a boy situated right next to her. Slightly stunned the girl blinked a few times before regaining a sense of stable composure. "Well hey there," Verona chirped kindly. "I wasn't expecting anyone around here!"
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Mallach indulges in a tiny smile [this is the first nice person I've met!] he quickly gives mornever the remainder of his corn and sits back in the couch "Hi, I'm Mallach. Sorry if you wanted to be alone, I could leave if you like.

He may seem meek, but Mallach only acted this way because he had just met this girl, and the unfamiliar surroundings sapped his confidence. The more people he met, the more his confidence would grow. Like the hard wood in the center of a tree, the soft wood had to be chipped away first.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Beata Bucks : 11590

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:33 pm

"I don't understand why I was sent here." A handsome rich boy says with sigh, walking down one of the many hallways that this academy contained. "It's not like I did anything bad...." His words seem to trail off as she spots the door, which lead to the lounge. Curious, he slowly opens the door and walks inside just to find two other students who attend this place as well. "Well hello there." He greets the two with a charming smile, bowing politely at them. His eyes seemed to wonder over more towards the girl though, gleaming with delight as he notices her stunning beauty. Herny, despite being a gentleman, was always interested in women more than his studies. He found them to be beautiful and elegant creatures that god created for the good of man kind. Of course, he does enjoy playing around with them a bit, but in the end he does find them magnificent. "It seems like I'm in the presents of pure beauty." He then continues to say with the same charming smile, "I'm Henry A. Richmond by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:09 am

Mallach snickers behind one hand. He was to polite to say it, but this guy was clearly a pig and a snob. "H-hello" he says, trying to hold his laughter more than anything else. He was the sort of person that did not share jokes, but keeps them to himself, secretly laughing at the world around him.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Verona tipped her head up in a polite nod at the introduction of the boy sitting to her left. "Mallach, huh? I guess both of our parents had a thing for unusual names." She said, blinking at him and turning on her charm just a little bit. "Verona." She greeted, grabbing his hand and giving it a curt shake. She wasn't a shy girl and she liked being noticed. She was, after all only human and who didn't like a little of attention?
Only her glance was quickly stolen by a new little puzzle piece added to the mix. Verona studied him, taking in his stature. She smelled a mix between arrogance and confidence, she was used to this type of boy. But yet, she was all for a little game of flirting, after all with her enticing gift, flirting was a game she always won. "Oh wow, look at you hotstuff. Never seen a pretty girl before?" She retorted spinning her ring around her thumb. "Verona and this is Mallach." Pointing her thumb towards the timid boy, she placed her hand on the boys arm and shot Henry a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Herny notices the other gentleman's snickers, but said nothing. Over the years, he gained self control over his actions, so he was able to resist the urge to punch the boy in the face as hard as he could. "I have met many beautiful ladies..." He begins to say while walking towards her, taking a seat in the chair in front of her. "but known of them are quite as stunning as yourself." His smile grew as he softly whispers these words, just loud enough for her to hear. The voice he used was charming and polite, yet seductive in it's own way. "Your name is quite something as well...Verona." At this time he would use his powers to change her mindset a bit, so it would be easier for her to fall for someone like himself, but that was simply no fun. Plus, this lady seemed like she knew her way around a man pretty easily. Though, her confidence was...disturbing. It made Herny consider the thought that she has some kind of power to control a person. He doubted this, but he still was cautious, so he got ready to use his own power whenever.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:39 pm

Malach observes all of this with his usual passive expression. He never really flirted much, and Verona's mention of parents made him uneasy. The less people knew of his origins the better. The school likely already suspected him of giving fake names for himself and his parents, seeing as every name was symbolic in some cryptic way. Few parents would name their child after a raven, and the dance of death.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Both boys seemed to have an idea of Vera that wasn't exactly up to par. While Verona was a very intelligent girl, she wasn't exactly observant. In fact she didn't even put two and two together when it came to what the boy's name meant. Not that it really mattered to her at this point, but who knows what it could signify to her in the future.
Now when it came to Henry, he deeply underestimated her. Verona had the power much like that of siren, but seeing that she was new to this school and not very experienced when it came to controlling her power she couldn't do much more than making someone do small tasks for her. Still, even that was big and completely scary.
"Thank ya'" She mused half heartedly, looking down at a small stain in the large carpet. She could almost make a shape out of it, not quiet a heart but to defined to be a kidney bean. Not that it really mattered, but she was starting to feel the conversation dragging and she wasn't doing much to revive it. "So what are you boys doing here?" Verona asked finally, pulling a loose thread off the couch beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

"I just finished unpacking my things in my door and decided to come and explore the school a bit. I certainly didn't plan on running into people since I thought most were studying, or maybe had some class to attend to, but it seems like I was wrong." Herny lays back into his uncomfortable chair as he spoke to the two, trying to act some what normal. It wasn't like he had something to hide, but he wanted to get a good impression since he didn't like being a loner. But sadly it seemed like these two weren't much of friend material, considering they probably don't care for education, or about women like he does. Well, the young lady may become a friend, but it wasn't likely.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Mallach waits until the other boy is finished speaking before supplying his own response. "I'm just here to explore...and I thought I saw some corn kernels in the snack machine. Mornever likes them." He says, talking about his raven. The jagged scars running from the corners of his mouth give him a ghastly grin despite his expressionless face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To Stuff   Getting Used To Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Used To Stuff
Page 1 of 1