Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Some Moar Stuff!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9628

Some Moar Stuff! Empty
PostSome Moar Stuff!

If there are any typos, don't hate Ebs, she's tired and brain-dead and shiz. BUT OHKEY. SHE'S GONNA TRY. BE PATIENT WITH HER LOVELIES. <3

First of all, we're going through with that dance idea. 8D because f u that's why~ <3
From the 20th - 27th, an event will be hosted in the grand hall - as well as some other activities around the campus that you might wanna save your bucks for. ;3
Best you, and your characters, get prepared!

Secondly, we're finallehhhhhh gonna take sign-ups for the guardians.
For those of you are new and don't know (or simply forgot), these are the ones that are essentially the student body. They are given special tasks and responsibilities by the teachers, and often directly the headmaster himself, as well as representing their houses; they also have the duty of watching over the students and can deliver rewards and punishments.
Or, if Eb's long and useless explanation made absolutely no sense to you (and I wouldn't blame you x3), they're basically student council + prefects + awesomeness.

Your character must have been sorted already. PM applications to Ebony (le me).
Its not too complicated.
Code:
[font=georgia][size=11]
Name:
Why You Deserve The Position:
Any Recommendations:
[/size][/font]

And finally, I'm hesitant on asking this because it was the doom of the last site. xD
But it was suggested that we hold a tournament. There will probably be around 8 spots for sign-ups and a grand prize. Would anybody be interested?

Stay Fabulous,
Your Mother Goddess. <3
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

Some Moar Stuff! :: Comments

No Comment.

Some Moar Stuff!

Page 1 of 1