Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

cafeteria AKA hell w/ food

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rainydays

Beata Bucks : 12153

cafeteria AKA hell w/ food Empty
PostSubject: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Eloise made her way over to a a small table at the west side of the cafeteria. When she realized the table was empty, she placed her trey full of food down and turned towards the lunch line, craning her neck to see if she could catch a glimpse of Sai whom she'd agreed to eat lunch with. When she didn't see him, Eloise sighed and sat down at the table. Slinging her backpack off of her shoulders, she placed it on the ground and unzipped it. Eloise pulled out a book she had gotten from the library and started to read while she waited for her acquaintance to arrive.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 12030

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Sai walked up to the girl putting his tray of food on the table before he sat down in front of her. "Look for me?" He asked as he put his bag beside his feet.The Copy Cat ran his eyes over the cover of her book qiuckly, his eyes eating the title. "What are you reading?" He asked a moment later, now curious about the book.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Eloise didn't bother acknowledging Sai's first question, knowing he already knew the answer. She began to shift to put her book away, but she paused when Sai posed his second question. "It's nothing special, just Fahrenheit 451," she responded dryly (yes, she just called one of Ray Bradbury's most famous books "nothing special"). The futuristic dystopias in books always seemed improbable and ridiculous too her. With shrug, she unzipped her backpack and put the book away, preparing to give her full and undivided attention to Sai.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Sai chuckled, shaking his head. "I imagine people who find dystopia interesting would disagree, but I see why it seems rather weak to someone like you" he said. He set his hand over his water bottle and moved it aside, then adjusted his fork slightly with his finger. "You have your questions, I can provide answers, would you rather we share stories and banter, or do you wish to cut directly to the bone of this?" He said not looking up, still moving his finger over the table adjusting things here and there.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Eloise leaned back in her chair with her legs crossed and arms resting on the table, regarding Sai with curious expression. She briefly wondered if he would act any differently without her intellect. Sighing, she leaned forward and posed her first question, "Let's say, you were to make physical contact with an average person, someone without any unique abilities; what would happen then?" She really wasn't one for small talk, and her curiosity was getting the better of, so she decided to "cut directly to the bone" as Sai so nicely put it.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Sai looked at her, then shifted his eyes to the direct right of her head, thinking back to his first kiss, his real first time with skin contact. "Judging from past experience, I would take in energy from the person, this would resulting in putting them in a daze, or black out, the actual affect varies between person to person." He said, bringing his gaze back to her. "I found this after kissing a girl, I thought I killed her" he added. The boy picked his water up and slowly took a drink, putting it to rest again. "Next question"
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Eloise watched the shift in Sai's expression intently, noting the way he broke eye contact with her. She blinked, startled by the explanation he gave and by the way he opened up to her seemingly easily. She really wasn't sure how to respond. Eloise had never been good at this type of thing. "I'm sorry," she managed to force out, somewhat at a lose for words. Wanting to move away from the awkward topic, however, she continued with the interrogation, "I want to be clear on one thing; you said earlier that you would lose my ability the next time you come into physical contact with another person. Is it possible for my abilities to were off on their own without being replaced by another's?"

ooc: ugh, I'm so sorry for not replying in forever. I've been on vacation, so, yeah -_- prolly should've said something before I left..
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Sai shook his head, bringing his hands up to eye level, he could still feel the electric like current that rode through his body. "No, I keep the power until I take in another, it's plain and simple until I seem to get to ability to retain multiple powers at once, but I somehow doubt this will happen soon" he explained. "And don't be sorry, there is nothing for you to apologize for" he said bringing his gloved hands back down to the table. "Next question"

OOC: don't worry about it, I'm a patient guy
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Eloise wasn't sure how she felt about Sai having her power for who knows how long. She was very competitive, and didn't like the idea of another person with intelligence to rival her own. Then again, she did like a good challenge every once in a while; it could be fun. Oh well, she could always shove Sai into an innocent bystander in the hallway if she got sick having another genius around. She smirked internally at the thought.

Eloise really didn't want to ask anymore questions but really rainydays just couldn't think of anything else for her to ask because it's more fun to just figure some things out on your own. "No more questions. But, to be fair, you're welcome to ask me anything if you like," she said, leaning back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Sai looked at her, thinking for a moment, then nodded to himself as his stolen genius supplied a question. "As an intellectual being, do you have trouble understanding other people feelings?" He asked leaning back in his chair. While she probably would love to push him into some poor bastard in the hallway, he would only catch up to her again, bump her arm or brush against her again.
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Huh, wasn't expecting that question. Yes, emotions were confusing. She had trouble understanding other people in general. People and emotions could just be so illogical, it didn't make sense. So yes, Eloise had a terribly low EQ. Emotional intelligence is still a form of intelligence though, and she didn't want to admit she was lacking in it. However, she had no doubts that Sai would be able to see through a lie or even sugarcoated truth, so, "Yes, my Emotional Quotient is below average," she admitted grudgingly. She refused to act embarrassed about it though. Eloise was determined to prove the that EQ was not nearly as important as IQ.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Sai nodded, noting her tone, he decided to press on it just a little more. "Your upset by this because you can't learn it as simply as other things?" He guessed. The copy cat adjusted his tray and moved it aside as it was empty. "You seem to be on a quest to show brains beat the heart" he said nodding at her bag, remembering seeing the all books and notes inside it. "That or you love school more than I can comprehend even with your IQ"
Back to top Go down
rainydays

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Ok, this was really getting annoying. Eloise was gonna have to go through with her plans to shove Sai into some random person soon because she wasn't sure how much more of this she could take. "Your statement is flawed; emotional reactions are a product of the brain not the heart. But yes, you have the gist of it," she deadpanned. Her overfull backpack was mainly because of her being very unorganized, not necessarily having too much stuff. "My backpack does have some things that aren't school related," she said, but decided not to elaborate unless Sai pressed further.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Sai looked at her, a soft smirk on his face, not smug or anything but like he was having fun. "Do I annoy you, Eloise?" He asked simply resting his chin in his hands, his red eyes running against hers. If he was, he obviously had little problems with it, if she pushed him into somebody, she would find something changed and yet something would stay the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cafeteria AKA hell w/ food   cafeteria AKA hell w/ food Empty

Back to top Go down

cafeteria AKA hell w/ food
Page 1 of 1