Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Back in the Cafeteria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

Back in the Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Back in the Cafeteria   Back in the Cafeteria EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Once again, it was about lunch time when Richard was back in the cafeteria. Although it had been a while since that whole ordeal with Vera, he still didn't really like this place for more reasons than the food. Grabbing a tray, he sighed heavily before sitting down and just staring at the food that was on his plate. It didn't really look appetizing, but it was all he had.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Cafeteria   Back in the Cafeteria EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Luckily, they seemed to have some food today that suited the weather. She grabbed a large bowl of clam chowder and crackers - that you could be damned sure she could finish all on her own - and paused a few feet away from the lunch line. She glanced around, looking for any empty spots or for any familiar faces, finally spotting one. "Why you look so glum? The food can't be that bad, right?" The spring invited herself into the seat next to Richard.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Cafeteria   Back in the Cafeteria EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:35 pm

The blonde quickly looked up to see Lynn sitting herself down right next to him. He was actually quite surprised to see her here, especially sitting next to him, but he didn't say anything about it. Instead, he just looked back at his food and laughed. "I don't know about your food, but mine looks that bad." It was just a bunch of vegetables he didn't really care for all mixed into a soup. It was either that, or he was just losing his appetite.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Cafeteria   Back in the Cafeteria EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Brailynn smiled, glancing over at his soup. She couldn't exactly how good it was by looking at it, but it certainly seemed edible - at least, anyways. "Well, you can have some of mine if you want." She offered, picking up a small package of crackers and holding it between her fingers. "Or something. You look a little sick." The girl had a slight feeling that there was something eating at him. the soup maybe?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Cafeteria   Back in the Cafeteria EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Richard just shrugged as he looked at the crackers that Brailynn was holding. It wasn't that he was really sick, he just didn't have much of an appetite. While the clam chowder did look a lot better than his random vegetable soup, it still didn't appeal to him very much. "Uh, no thanks. I'm not really all that hungry," he told her with a small smile. "But it's been a long time since I've been able to talk to you. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Cafeteria   Back in the Cafeteria EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:10 pm

"Tell me about it," Brailynn raised an eyebrow, glancing his way. He opened the crackers and started crumbling them into her soup. "Did you fall into a hole or something?" Door got your shirt? - she was tempted to add, but stayed quiet instead, though there was a slight look of mischief in her smile. "I'm alright, I guess. Same 'old." She shrugged. "Kinda excited really. You were at that assembly, right?" The girl mused. She knew he was, but she had to play it cooooool, maaannnnnnnnn.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Cafeteria   Back in the Cafeteria EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:38 pm

"Oh yeah, I was there. So I guess you're pretty excited about this dance thing, then?" he asked since that was the only thing in that entire assembly that was something to get excited over. He wasn't particularly excited, but it would be an interesting experience. Although, he didn't really have anyone to go with. He definitely wasn't going to ask Vera. She probably already had a date anyway. So, he didn't know what he was going to do. Conflicts... To go, or not to go. That was the question.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Cafeteria   Back in the Cafeteria EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Brailynn put on a look of innocence, "What, me? No." she waved her hand dismissively and shrugged, taking a bit of her soup. When she felt enough time had passed, she suddenly turned to him, "Okay, yeah. That's one of the things. I'm a little excited. I've heard when they throw events here, there's no expenses spared. So, it's bound to be awesome, yeah?" She smiled and shrugged, looking a bit fallen then. "I mean, I'll probably go it alone, but at least the food will be good...?" She bit her lip.

Last edited by King Jason on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Cafeteria   Back in the Cafeteria EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Richard chuckled at the idea of the food being good. It was always a possibility, but he wasn't very fond of what the cafeteria made... if they were the ones catering. But if they weren't, then he was pretty excited for it. But at the same time, Lynn's reaction was just a little cute. Just slightly. It got a smile out of the rather negative boy. "Well, dances aren't really my thing. But I guess it could be pretty awesome. Who knows what they'll end up doing with the place." he shrugged, not pondering it too much. It wasn't like he really cared that much. Decorations were decorations. But it would have been cool to have a DJ of some sort or something. But when Lynn said that she was probably going to go alone, Richard scoffed. "You won't go alone. I'm sure there's someone that wants to go with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Cafeteria   Back in the Cafeteria Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in the Cafeteria
Page 1 of 1