Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's Gonna Be May [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

It's Gonna Be May [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be May [closed]   It's Gonna Be May [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2018 4:01 pm

That was crazy. But it sounded like Jason, to miss something right under his nose. Easily blinded. Right. He remembered her storming out from the apartment on a dime, and just like she'd promised, it had been almost a week and she'd still not seen or heard a trace from her. How Jace managed to put up with that, she wasn't sure. Going without texts or calls for months while he was in Europe had been daily torment for her, but at least on the outside, he kept up that familiar smile. "I... I understand. I-I'll f-f-find out what I c-can."

This was just falling into her lap. It felt like taking the bait. What was she pulling herself into, to what end? She wasn't sure, but she didn't have any choice but to jump on it.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be May [closed]   It's Gonna Be May [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 2:07 am

He smiled, both of relief and satisfaction. "Glad to hear it," Nathaniel said, gathering a few papers together again. "It's my understanding that there's an extra room in their apartment. Seeing as we're short on housing and time to schedule, I see no reason why you can't stay there. Report back to me as you see fit. We'll soon set up a regular paying salary in return for your efforts. Of course, you may have to go on a standard mission now and then to keep up appearances, but it's nothing to worry about now."

Nate paused, glancing over at the door. It went far more quick and easy than he'd anticipated. On whim, he went on for one final question. "Is there anything else I should know before we're done here?"
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be May [closed]   It's Gonna Be May [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 2:13 am

A salary. A job. She was hired. A relieved smile broke across her face, but inside, she felt like the consistency of flan cake. Evelyn stood up on uneven legs, staring him in the eyes, mind racing.

Anything he should know?

"No. I-I don't th-think so." She was going to keep the best parts to herself. "Sir."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be May [closed]   It's Gonna Be May [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be May [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2