Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

You're Gonna Go Far Kid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jude

Jude

Beata Bucks : 11827

You're Gonna Go Far Kid Empty
PostSubject: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Jude had arrived not long ago. The school was interesting. Something that he knew he would enjoy. The people were nice. So far. He had yet to really befriend someone. He knew he would eventually make friends. He had this way with people. They all loved him. At least, most people did the first time they met him. Some believed he was too cocky. Or sarcastic. But there could never be too much, right?

At that moment, the blind kid was walking around the courtyard, enjoying the large space where he didn't have to use his power. It really exhausted him, and he hated being tired. It took away his energy. He liked having energy. So he had it off, bumping into some stuff, like benches. And sometimes people. Suddenly he sensed a person in front of him and realized his echolocation had come on.

"Hello." He said, taking advantage of the stupid ability. It always turned itself on. Now he would meet someone. It had its ups and downs.
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

Beata Bucks : 11803

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Little did Jude know, he wasn't the only arrival and his day would get alot more interesting. Inside of the school a high pitched scream could be heard as a figure left the room. He was wearing all black and ran through the school at a break neck speed. On his back he carried a huge bag. As he ran through the halls the screams became louder and louder and a single word could be made out from the screaming, and it was "PERVERT"

The 6'2" figure ran through the halls dodging students as he made his way through the school which at some point lead him to the courtyard. Unfortunately he was on the fourth floor when he got close to the courtyard and the girls who were wearing their gym uniform had him surrounded. "Give back what you stole!" They said.

The masked figure smiled and jumped through the window. The girls looked out the window only to see the figure had dissapeared. Come to find out that the figure had used his power to allow himself to float safely to the ground. Out of the window's sight. Taking off the mask Adrian sighed. It wasn't easy but he got the spoils. Before he could check out what exactly he took he noticed someone bump into him. At first he was afraid that it was one of those girls but turned out it was just a normal guy. Adrian sighed and responded, "Uhhh hey. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:41 pm

It was nice to meet someone new. The guy seemed in a hurry, or even startled from the sound of his breath and his body language. But Jude brushed passed all of that and grinned in a possibly over friendly manner. 'New friend' echoed in his mind.

"I'm Jude." He replied with a grin. "Jude Fletcher. New to the school and looking for a few friends. How about you?" He countered with enthusiasm. He didn't recognize the shape from the few encounters. This guy was one of the ones closest to his height by a single inch down. So close. It was pretty cool to meet someone this height, he had to become friends with him.

"Hey, you in a hurry or something? You sound slightly out of breath." He pointed out. He would really like to know. If he was going to make friends he would have to know stuff about him.
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:59 pm

Adrian smiled, the guy didn't look like he was going to rat him out but unfortunately looks can be deceiving but at the moment he didn't have any reason to be suspicious of the guy so he decided to be nice. "Hey Jude, Call me Adrian."

Adrian looked around and luckily he didn't hear the voices of any girl whose underguarments were taken so he decided to continue talking with the mysterious boy infront of him. "Uhhh am I in a hurry, no not really just got out of a uncomfortable situation so... yeah, had to get out of there."

Adrian shrugged noticing that Jude was a inch taller than him. "So what is your first impression of this place... any cute girls you got your eyes on?" Adrian asked as he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:28 pm

"It's very nice to meet ya, Adrian." Jude piped excitedly. It was a nice name. One he hadn't heard very often and kind of enjoyed as a name. He liked names. They tended to really define a person. Like Adrian, the kid slightly shorter than him with a rushed air.

The waves bounced repetitivly off of Adrian and Jude noticed him look around. He seemed to be watching out for someone. What he said next confirmed that theory. He was avoiding someone. "Yeah, I would have too." Uncomfortable situations were bad.

At the phrase 'got your eye on', Jude went rigid for a second. He was about to snap at Adrian and then he remembered Adrian didn't know he was blind. "Ha! I can't tell what they look like. Just the basic shape of their body and hair, sometimes face if I'm close enough." He said, losing himself in thought. "But no, none yet." He was sure to meet some girl.
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:51 am

Adrian scratched his head and shrugged. He took a guess that the guy was blind or something was wrong in his eyes but from Jude's reaction to Adrian's last sentence he decided not to pry and further. Adrian didn't want to pry on what seemed like a sensitive subject.

Adrian continued to look around where he noticed a group of girls running in his direction. What was he to do, if he ran he would be revealing himself as the theif, if he didn't and they already knew he would kick the living shit out of him, and if he were to.... say... frame someone else.... well that would make Adrian feel guilty.

Adrian shrugged and tried to look calm which he succeeded in doing. "Well from the looks of it seems like your going get the chance to tell the basic shape of quite a few girls." Adrian said pointing at the mob of girls that ran toward the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:13 am

Normally people asking if he was blind never bothered him. But if they knew he was and made some blind joke or some comment about seeing, he would tense up. But Adrian didn't know, so he had no reason to get mad at him. He would let it slid. Maybe it was a conversation for another time.

Jude suddenly noticed the sound of feet. But he could be mistaken. There was a fountain nearby, if he was not mistaken. He could just be thinking he was hearing things. Until Adrian made a comment and pointed.

"Wha..?" Jude started, turning his head in the general direction of the girls. His echolocation sent waves the recognized the shape of multiple female bodies. And then it shut off. "Ack! Man, stupid..power." He muttered, banging his head and willing it to come back on. Then he turned back to where he thought he remembered Adrian standing. "What did you do?" He asked, meaning to the girls.
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Adrian shrugged pretending not to know anything about the mob coming for the pervert who attacked the changing room. Pulling his backpack which was filled with precious cargo he said, "I don't know but I think we should get out of their way."

Adrian moved to the side to avoid the mob. Hoping that they would go pass. But unfortunately that would be too simple. The girls stopped right before Jude and Adrian and asked them had they seen a pervert. Adrian responded that he hadn't seen anything and he looked at Jude hoping he wouldn't say anything incriminating... Those broom sticks looked hard.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:41 pm

Jude was utterly blinded now. So when Adrian suggested the move, he took one large step in the direction of his voice, ending in him tripping over a bench which he didn't remember being there. Standing straight and brushing himself off, he turned in the direction of the girls voices.

"Have I seen a pervert?" He repeated, thinking hard for a second. "No, I have never seen a pervert in my life. Or, maybe there was one back a few years. I don't remember is he was a pervert or not. Then again, I couldn't see him, I could only tell he was watching something through a window." He commented, half to himself.

"But I bet you mean a pervert just now? No, I would not be able to tell if he was a pervert in the first place. As you can see, it is just me and my friend with his backpack here. Nothing perverted about us." He explained, looking down at the girls as if they were crazy. Why would either of them be perverts. Or maybe.... He would have to confront Adrian later about this.
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Adrian remained silent as Jude babbled on and on about him never seeing a pervert in his life. The girls didn't look like they were going to buy it. Not at all, Adrian tried to tell Jude to shut up by giving him a look but of course since Jude couldn't see the look causing to keep talking and making them more and more suspicious.

The girl's grip on their weapon got tighter as the began to surround both Adrian and Jude. "Is that so?" one of them asked. " I haven't seen you two around the school, How about you show us whats inside of that backpack?" Adrian tightened his grip around his bag.

"I'm new here, I don't know what your looking for but its not in my bag,"
The girls didn't look convinced. "Show us whats inside or we'll make you do it." Adrian sighed and threw his backpack to the girls while crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Jude's rambling wasn't meant to make the girls suspicious. He was trying to put them further off the trail. What trail was he covering up? He had no idea what was going on or that there was a pervert. All he knew was that Adrian had suddenly shown up with a pack and slightly out of breath.

"New as well. Shouldn't it be obvious if you haven't seen us before?" He inquired, wondering just how stupid the girls were. And asking what was in the backpack was against the law. Especially by force.

"Do you have a warrant?" Jude asked just as Adrian tossed the bag toward them. "You didn't have to do that." He muttered under his breath after hearing it land. He suspected what was inside it, but he wasn't going to see and was probably going to be blamed for assisting him in whatever it was he did. Oh well, he'd get over it.
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Adrian shrugged when Jude told him that he didn't have to show his bag. Smiling and trying to look cool he responded. "Yes, while I didn't have too it was in our best interest. Because whether you can see it or not they have us surrounded and I doubt they would let us walk away so easily if we resist." Adrian said smiling. "Besides I don't think we'll be here for very long."

After saying that one or two of the girls began to swing both high and low on two seperate sides of Jude. They were coming fast and hard, not hard enough to kill but hard enough to leave the parts that they hit soar. "Seems like you headband friend is smart, now lets see what you got in here." Putting her hand inside she pulled out something from the backpack.

While it wasn't what she wanted it was something she didn't expect. It was a magazine with a naked woman on the cover. "Wha-wha-WHAT?!?" Adrian sighed. "You have no idea how hard it was to sneak that into this place. Took me a solid three days to smuggle that pretty thing in." The girl put the magazine back in and told her army to charge in and beat up both Adrian and Jude dubbing them both as perverts.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Jude nodded in agreement with Adrian. "I cannot, but you're right. We resist, we are perverts. We don't, we are perverts." He said, dropping his pitch on the last word to hint that he knew Adrian had something that would upset the girls.

There was a sudden blow on Jude's left side. He flinched as it hit him, and he was about to shout out, wondering what was going on, when another blow hit his right side. Then they repeated this a few more times as the leader of sorts said that Adrian was smart. Despite the pain, Jude couldn't help but laugh loudly about this statement. If they were in this predicament, then he wasn't very smart.

Jude had no idea what it was the girl pulled out of the bag and even if his echolocation was working, he wouldn't know what it was and why it was such a big deal. But apparently it was enough to set the girls on them like mad dogs. In that moment of rage, Jude's echolocation flicked on and the waves came flowing. The girls in front of him, he growled deep in his throat.

"I am not a pervert, Adrian." He growled, turning and aiming a punch directly at the guy he had just met. He had a short temper. And it wasn't aimed for the girls.
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Adrian laughed when the girls went into motion. Crouching down he thought about making a break for it for even though he was surrounded he still had a way out but unfortunately the girl still had his backpack and his precious cargo. Licking his lips he moved into action... after getting punched in the back of his head by Jude, since Adrian turned his head away from Jude.

It hurt. But Adrian was already moving, dodging girls as they swung at him. Each one he passed screamed in embarrassment and fell to the knees. Apparently Adrian was taking each dodge as an opportunity to group his attackers. After awhile he was able to grab his backpack and then he saw an opening in the mob that he could escape from. Usually he would have ran away leaving Jude to fend for himself but... since he got the guy into the mess he might as well get him out.

Turning around Adrian ran into the mob, doing his same dodge and grab tactic that got him to his backpack. Once he got close enough he grabbed Jude and said, "Hold on" Then once he got a good hold he used his telepathy to lift himself in the air and Jude along with him.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Jude wouldn't hit a girl. Never. Which made this a 'Jude is the pinata' moment. He stood there taking the blows, flinching as some created bruises and as some hit bruises. He would have attempted to take a broom from a girl, but it might have been seen as harassment, and he didn't want that.

He had landed a good blow on the back of Adrian's head because the idiot had turned around. He shook his hand out and growled at the back of his head as the figure dodged in and out of the girls, being a creep as he went. Wow, that was certainly not a good way to treat girls. Sadly, he would forever be tagged as a pervert now that he had been caught with Adrian, the real pervert.

He was snapped out of his imagination when he felt Adrian grab on to him and shout to hold on. Then his feet left the ground. Jude clutched hard onto Adrian as they floated away, trying hard not to scream like a girl. He hated not feeling solid ground. He was afraid of water because of this, but to be afraid of flying without a platform of some sort? Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna Go Far Kid   You're Gonna Go Far Kid Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Gonna Go Far Kid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next