Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bun

Bun

Beata Bucks : 8368

Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Moving through the tall snow was hard. Navigating through the barren landscape and trying to go into a straight line was hard, even without extra snow falling around. They were lucky the blizzard hadn't hit yet. "Jeez, why'd it have to be us." she whispered under her breath. Even with the promise of honing her skill and the even more beckoning promise of a reward, the Summer was on the edge of calling it a day, but she couldn't possibly flake on this mission, not after enduring a gruelling journey and an exhausting night in the igloo.

"Tell me when you come up with something better. Don't tell me you can speak to giant death bears. That'd be a killer gift." she responded, a hint of impacience in her sarcastic answer. She liked to fancy herself a kind person, but the circumstances weren't favouring that the least bit. Focusing on moving forward, Anne sighted, thought still away, a place where the normal 'hills and valleys' pattern came to an abrupt end, only to begin farther off. She was far from relieved.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

Beata Bucks : 8021

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 3:35 pm

"I was under the impression that we could all speak to giant death bears. In fact I was under the impression that everyone at Beata could speak to giant death bears- isn't that the reason that we're all attending that school?" Vivian snorted softly, a tinge of laughter evident in her words, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly as she spoke, continuing to follow Anne-Marie on the miserable excuse for a 'path' that they were currently trekking down. Sealing her lips tightly to mask the chattering of her teeth, she continued to trudge through the miserable frozen wasteland they were currently in, still shivering miserably beneath her winter clothes as she desperately searched for this so-called 'cave'.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11207

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:43 pm

"Hey, I wish I could talk to animals," Harley remarked. "I'd never need to talk to humans again," she added with a laugh. Although the cold was uncomfortable, especially for a girl who was raised in California, she felt a sense of adventure - something she had chased after all her life. She looked around for the cave as they continued on their way, to no avail. "I dunno what kinda powers you're packing in that case, though. Something impressive, I bet."
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 3:07 am

"Tissue manipulation. The weirdest name ever, but yeah. I never knew what was with Beata's obsession for fancy naming." she peered over her shoulder at Harley, almost tripping and falling face first in the snow. She focused on the path ahead once more. An icy wind blew at them constantly, making looking at the whiteness ahead even harder, adding up to the blinding sun. The Summer just wanted to reach the shadowy cave faster, even with the polar bears they were to face.

"When we get home, we use that good money to get lunch, mkay? I'm already sick of that weird stew."
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Vivian threw Harley a brief, amused smile in agreement to her statement about speaking to animals- that would be a nice gift, wouldn't it? It definitely would be interesting to see what animals were actually saying whenever they were doing whatever they did. "Tissue Manipulation?' She eventually echoed, a slightly confused frown working its away across her flushed face, continuing to follow after the younger girl in front of her, "What exactly is that?" She called, puffing out a short, teeth-chattering exhale as she forced herself to stomp through the brittle snow as they moved forwards. 

Letting out a shaky laugh,  Vivian found herself nodded eagerly in agreement to Anne-Marie's words, reaching up to rub at her frozen nose again. "I could go for some Whataburger right about now- especially a cheeseburger." She sighed wistfully- ever since they had left actual civilization, she had been craving unhealthy fast food.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:34 pm

"I'm a little closer to animals, then, I guess?" Harley mused. "I mean, I can turn into one. But I still can't talk to 'em. Bat Transformation," she added, tossing the precise name out there. "Pretty directly to the point. But yeah, Tissue Manipulation is a weird name."

At Vivian's question to Anne, Harley looked to her and waited for an answer. Tissue Manipulation? That sounded... Well, she was pretty sure her initial guess of 'ability to manipulate tissue paper' wasn't completely accurate. "What I really want is some fries," she declared. "Warm, salty fries."
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 5:26 am

"So I suppose I get the kids' toy out of all of that?" she scoffed.

"Means I can manipulate human tissue. Like create or close wounds, detect sickness. I haven't found out everything about it yet." Anne answered Vivian's question. She hadn't yet found the time to check the library about any info on her powers, which was a lame thing for a person that had been there was almost five months now.

She stopped abruptly as the slope came closer. The ground slowly lowered into a slippery valley, leading to the dark mouth of a cave. She hesitated, looking at here teammates. "Well."
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:30 pm

Bat Transformation? Tissue Manipulation? "Huh." Vivian finally mused to herself, feeling a slight shudder wracking down her spine at the thought of having the ability to deal with possibly festering wounds- she could never handle a gift like that. She was definitely too weak stomached for something of that nature. However, before she had anymore time to focus on the gross little details that followed after 'festering wounds', a dark yawning gap in the snow-frosted Earth became evident in their line of sight as they approached.

Well obviously this had to be the ominous cave that housed the giant death bears, right? There wasn't very many other caves that they had passed along the way. Drawing to a halt beside Anne-Marie, Vivian let out a soft little sigh at the sight of the dark passage that laid in front of them. Yeah. Looked totally safe."Well," She finally chirped, "If it's dark inside then maybe the giant death bears are sleeping." She began to rummage through her bag as she spoke before withdrawing a small hand-held lighter. Quickly lighting the small device with the flick of her forefingers, Vivian didn't give herself any time for hesitation before plunging forwards and into the cave.

If they were all gonna die, might as well make the most of it, right?
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Harley snorted. "No way, I call the kid's toy." She had a small collection of them, various little oddities that came with the sodas and the cheeseburgers and the delicious, warm, salty fries. "You can have the ketchup packets," she joked.

She followed Vivian into the cave, holding her hammer up just in case. She was ready for a fight, and the ominous cave made her feel like she was a brave adventurer, following her companions into a dangerous dungeon. With some luck, she'd be able to show off and impress the other girls. However, with her luck, it was more likely that she would be startled and end up having to ride on someone's shoulders. She was honestly kind of surprised it hadn't happened yet, actually.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 10:58 am

The Summer grew quiet as they walked in the cave. The cold was even more bitter than outside, the quietness eerie. She felt like she could hear the breaths of the monstrous creatures over her shoulders. She cursed quietly - she had never been told how many of those bears they were to fight. How did Beata expect them to make it out alive. Anne looked over her shoulder as the light grew dimmer and dimmer. "How deep is this cave...?" she murmured, her breath forming clouds as soon as it leaft her mouth.

It felt like ages until she actually picked up a real sound. It wasn't pitch black yet, but the low growl coming from somewhere to their right had the girl unprepared and she muffled a scream of alarm in the fluffy sleeve of her sweater. Crap crap crap crap... the girl thought as the distant light was blocked for a moment by a shape crossing its path. A rather huge shape. Anne staggered as she aimed her crossbow, listening intensely for any sign of movement. The shadow crossed the light again, the Summer fired, earning a groan of fury. The creature spun towards them, its features hidden by darkness.

"Prepare for a shitstorm."
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:58 am

The cave was dark- and not the type of dark that overtook your bedroom at nighttime, but the type of darkness that wouldn't even allow you to see your own hand even if it was practically touching your own face. And yet somehow they still weren't even in the darkest part of the cave? Well shit. Thankfully, the lighter that Vivian clasped tightly in her small hand allowed for some light within the depths of the cave, even if it didn't do very much to help the trio of girls. One of her hands was reached out to her left side, awkwardly dragging along the bone-chillingly cold side of the cave as they trekked deeper and deeper, her left hand occasionally managing to snatch up a few small stones.

Once the sounds of the bear became evident, the hair on the back of Vivian's neck stood up as she watched the massive creature come sulking across their path in the weak light. Tightly sealing her lips, she tried to refrain from let out a panicked shriek- why did she even agree to this? Especially considering the fact that the only weapon she had was literally a switchblade? Pushing back the several strands of silvery-blonde hair that had fallen into her face during their trek into the cave, she tried to take in a calming breath- going into a full blown panic attack would probably get her mauled even faster. "Jesus Christ." She finally whispered softly as the massive bear came lumbering into sight once more, effectively distracted from her panicked thoughts. 

Scrambling to the side slightly to make room for Anne-Marie to fire her bow, Vivian did her best to protect the only source of light they had. If they lost the lighter they were thoroughly fucked- especially considering how long it would take to try and find another lighter or flashlight. Her slightly shaky hands wrapped tightly around her lighter as her other hand, still filled with stones, plunged into her pocket to fish out her switchblade. Once she secured the pitiful weapon Vivian's arm instinctively around the small, ragged stones that she had plucked up along the way before she promptly hurled them all at the giant death bear's face- but the darkness of the cave prevented her from seeing how many stones actually made contact. "Get it closer." Vivian whispered sharply to Harley and Anne-Marie, feeling her heart drum in her chest- the only way she could actually do damage was if the giant death bear was close enough to be in range.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 1:31 pm

As the bear came into sight, every piece of Harley's confidence fell away. This was an adventure, sure... But suddenly, the danger they were in felt real. She managed, just barely, to whisper, "Holy shit." Everything felt so very real, and so very dangerous. She heard Vivian tell them to bring it closer, and nodded to herself, a plan - a stupid, stupid plan, but a plan nonetheless - forming in her mind.

The darkness, however, didn't bother her as much. Mostly because of her gift. She just prayed she didn't get stepped on in the next few moments. Or eaten. She really didn't want her grave to be empty and say 'did something stupid in front of a man-eating polar bear'. Thankfully, that didn't happen, and a small bat struggled to fly in the direction of the bear once she managed to get a feel for its general location, and she called out to it with high-pitched squeaks. She just hoped her tiny voice was enough to bring the bear close enough for whatever Vivian was going to do.

She was too afraid to check to see if it worked, as she flew desperately back to Anne and Vivian, once more calling out in her squeaks occasionally, and landed on the cold ground just long enough to transform back. "Damn. That was terrifying," she muttered. "It better have worked, 'cause I think I'll drop dead out of fear before I can do it again." Admittedly, she wanted nothing more than to have stayed as a bat and ridden on one of the other girls' shoulders, but she picked up her hammer and waited for the bear to make its way over. If she was going to die today, she was going to go down fighting.
Back to top Go down
Bun

Bun

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 pm

It was huge, even larger than she had expected in her wildest nightmares, it was like every time her parents would pass by that one hardware store on the side of the highway that had a huge chair in the parking lot just because. She tried to bound closer but her she stepped into a puddle of dark liquid and, upon realizing it was the beasts blood from the earlier arrow, pulled back in disgust just in time to dodge the awful creature getting lured forwards by a small bat. A few seconds passed before she registered the bat as being Harley and saw her turn back into a human, readying her weapon. The Summer circled around the bear to direct its attention away from Vivian. It seemed like the girl had a plan, so Anne fired another bolt towards the animal in the dark, following the sound of its snarls to guide her. A yelp as the creature backed away closer to the other girls, focused on the wound dealed by the girl.

"If you got s plan you better use it now!" the Summer called out as she felt the hot breath of the polar bear closer as it seeked for revenge. She couldn't see anything in the pitch blackness, and for a few moments, her feet turned to jelly and she struggled to stay up, frantically reloading another arrow.
Back to top Go down
Seer

Seer

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Vivian watched nervously as Harley and Anne-Marie went up to the clearly angered bear, too distracted by her own fears to be amazed by Harley's transformation. There was a plan forming in her head, just probably not a good one. Thankfully it seemed like the bear was more concerned with facing Anne-Marie than it was with turning its back to Harley and Vivian. Stepping forward with light steps that were eagerly masked by the enraged snarls and stomping of heavy feet, Vivian crept as close to the bear as she possibly could while it was distracted, her frantically racing heart leaping into her throat. Squinting in the weak light produced by the shaky flame of the lighter, she struggled to pinpoint the specific point in the back of the leg that she knew the giant death bear would have a difficult time defending- it could hardly turn around to chase them, so it would be even harder for it to protect an area behind it, right? 

Smoothing her thumb over the sharp edge of the short blade for a final burst of courage, Vivian took further advantage of the distracted creature and slipped even closer. She could smell the foul scent that clung to the massive creature's disgusting fur and practically feel the heat radiating from its massive body. Swallowing down a gag, she focused on the bear's undefended hind legs, desperately trying to choose which poor knee she had to cut. Taking a moment to steady herself, Vivian grasped her lighter even more tightly before bringing the switchblade down in a swift, forceful slicing motion. Hard. The steel instantly swiped through the tender flesh of the bear's hind leg, hopefully tearing through the vulnerable tendons that resided there. 

"Shoot it! Shoot it in the face!" Vivian just managed to cry over the giant death bear's angered bellow as she practically flew backwards- with an injured leg, hopefully it would be slow enough for the girls to out run if needed. Maybe she should of just lit it on fire.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Harley didn't have arrows or a blade, she just had a hammer. And she knew what she had to do after Vivian called out to shoot it - she couldn't quite do that, but she could hopefully injure it. As her hammer swung down on its face, she spared a breath to call out, "That's your brilliant plan? Shoot it? Ah well, not like I've got anything better. With any luck, I broke its stupid bear nose," she added under her breath, grumbling like a child.

She backed away from the beast after landing a single hit - she didn't want to get hit by one of Anne's arrows because she was in the way. "Go for it. Just... Kill the damn thing." If she never saw another polar bear again, it would be too soon. Her voice was a quiet whisper as she followed that with, "I don't want to die here." She only hoped her voice was quiet enough that the others couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears   Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Underage Anime Chicks Freezing To Death VS. Polar Bears
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next