Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

Beata Bucks : 11977

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. Empty
PostSubject: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:02 pm

As soon as she heard the dreaded question, she quickly looked at him. With widened eye, she quickly shook her head. "Of course not! Why would I be blushing!?" Though, when he stopped abruptly he left Yin with no time to slow down her moving body, making her bump with him slightly. Feeling their collision she quickly looked down, her gaze stopping at their linked hands. She instantly let go of him as if she got burned by his touch. She didn't dare look at him in the face, still feeling her face burn from the embarrassment of being caught. "I'm so stupid! Why did I have to go and get so defensive about it!? I definitely gave myself away there...." Without glancing at him, she promptly made her way towards Kinji. "You sure gave us a run for our money, Kinji! Please don't ever do that again..." Picking the small husky up she let him lick her cheek, taking it as an apology. Directing her gaze to the door, she grabbed the handle and opened it. As soon as she did that, a burst of laughter left her mouth. "Ha! I knew it! You were after food all this time." Looking back at Connor her face already back to normal, she smiled. "Come take a look...I guess he was hungry, because he lead us to the cafeteria." She motioned for him to get closer and take a look inside the room.

Last edited by mimizmiley on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 12027

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Connor smirked at her, but looked over her head to the cafeteria. "Hey your right...wanna grab a bite since we chased him here?" He asked. He made a mental note to bring up the last few seconds of her blushing once she was sitting with him. "Besides, if he's hungry, lets see if you can find him some meat or something"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:41 pm

"I guess you're right. We went to all that trouble chasing, so why not grab something to eat. Besides I was getting kind of hungry anyway." With Kinji still in her arms, she walked into the room. As soon as the smell of food hit her nostrils, her mouth started to water a bit. "Is it my hungry self or does this room smells delicious?" Quickly, she went to look at the variety of snacks they had available. "Look Kinji! They have so much food." The dog bark at the sight of the delicious food. Not knowing what to get, she looked back at Connor. "Connor!....I don't know what to get. There's so many things I could ask for..." Pondering a bit about her options, she looked at the green-eyed boy. "What are you getting, Connor?" She hoped that whatever his answer was would help her decide what food, she should get.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Connor looked over at the food, then to Yin. "I'm not sure really, I wasn't kinda hoping you'd have an idea" he said rubbing the back of his head and smiling sheepishly. He laughed a bit and looked at Kinji. "Maybe we should flip a coin and use it to narrow down our choices? Or when in doubt, go with what you eat back home?" Which in his case was mostly both Japanese and American food because that where his dad was raised till he was 19.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 pm

"Good idea!" Looking at the lunch lady, she quickly told her what she wanted. "Can I have a the meatball sandwich, please? Oh, and a plate of just meatballs for my dog as well. Thank you!" Yin's meal back home consisted of traditional Japanese food, but being an experimental girl she decided that she was going to try something new. She remembered seeing a television series about high school student in America, and there was a part where they were in the cafeteria eating meatball sandwiches. The lunch lady went and grabbed Yin's and Kinji's meal and gave them to her with a small disapproving frown on her face. Apparently, she wasn't fond of animals being present in the cafeteria. Stepping aside after taking her food, she let Connor order what he wanted and waited for him before looking around for a table they could sit.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Connor stepped up to the woman. "Can I get a bowl of Udon if you got it?" He asked. The lunch lady looked at him for a long moment but went off before returning with a fresh bowl of it. He took it with a thankful nodded. "Thank you" he said before walking back to Yin. The smell of the dish brought back memories of his father cooking while he watched with his mother. Those were good days...before he fully had the ability to control time. He stood next to Yin, scanning for an empty table, sporting a little two person table. "There's one for us" he said nodding over to it.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Walking over to the empty table Kinji followed her steps, his eyes on the plate of food in her hands. Arriving at the table, she placed the tray of food on it and sat down. Quickly grabbing the plate of meatballs she placed it on the floor, nodding her to let Kinji know that it was okay to eat. "Enjoy your food, Kinji!" Returning her gaze to her sandwich she picked it up and took a bite. Being a rebellious girl, many would think Yin wouldn't care much about table manners but they were mistaken. If there was one thing that Yin found repulsive, it would be people with no table manners. Placing the sandwich back down, she quickly took a napkin and wiped the sauce stuck to her mouth. Finishing swallowing her food, she looked at Connor and smiled. "Is Udon your favorite dish?" She asked curiously since it was her favorite dish, though she was always trying new things. She remembered one day when she arrived home freezing and her mother made a hot bowl of Udon, just for her. Since that day it became her favorite dish; the sole reason being that, it was the only dish her mother had ever done for her. Smiling at the memories, she waited for his response while playing with the napkin in her hands.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:51 pm

While Connor sat and ate his Udon, he nodded, swallowing and wiping his lips. "Yes, it's just above ramen really, when I was younger and I couldn't hear voices and control time, my dad would make it for me and my mom after long days at school and work..." He faltered to eat a bit more, staring into his bowl, once he was ready he looked up again. "And when I was having really bad days, like when somebody would pick on me or if I just felt bad it would make me happy...after a while though, Udon was replaced with books and emo bands...sometime I forgot to what is tasted like...it's apart of the reason why my dad and I are distant now more than anything, we just stopped lost the connection" he said looking at the now empty bowl, soft toned sadness written on his face like an open book.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 pm

"What a coincidence. Is also my favorite dish. It was the first dish my mom, herself,  made for me. I guess it became my favorite dish because I associated it with my mom actually worrying about me..." A sad smile appeared on her face, though it soon disappeared. Yin was about to pick up her sandwich to take another bite, when she saw the sad expression on Connor's face. Forgetting about her meal, Yin didn't hesitate to place a finger under Connor's chin. Bringing his face up to look at her, she gave him a sweet smile. "Please, don't look so sad. I know it might hurt now but I think everything that happens in the world, happens for a reason. You and your dad may be distant now, but I think..." Shaking her head, she kept smiling at him. "....No. I don't think; I know that he will look for you and you'll be able to talk to each other again. Okay? Everything will be alright..." Yin, didn't know why she felt so confident in her words but the only thing she was thinking at the moment was, "I need to make him smile again. I don't like it when he looks sad." Hoping that her words had been helpful, she went back to take a bite of her sandwich. To be honest she was mostly trying to convince herself as well, that everything will go back to how it was with her own parents, before she discovered her gift. So, her words, where not only to comfort him but her as well. Filling full and not hungry anyomre, she pushed her plate away from her. Looking down at Kinji, she notice the worry he held for her in his eyes. So, to let him know that she was okay, she sent a reassuring smile his way and then went back to look at the boy sitting across from her.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:12 am

Connor looked up at her, uncertainty still clouding his eyes for a moment before he just chuckled, a ghost of a smile gracing his face. "Alright Yin...maybe your right" he said his smiling returning. Maybe she was right, he could call his dad up anytime he wanted, they could at least try to get back to how things used to be. "Since that's been solved...wanna tell me why you were blushing bright red when we were chasing Kinji?" He asked his smile turning into a smirk, while he rested his elbows on the table to lean in a bit more.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Seeing him smile again, made her heart flutter. She couldn't help but return the gesture with her own. The feeling of joy took over her, knowing that she was able to help him. "Well, I'm glad I could hel..." Her reply was cut short at the mention of her blushing earlier. Her violet eyes stared at his green ones, her face becoming redder by the minute. "Damn! And I thought he forgot about that..." She tried to respond, but no words came out. Placing her hands on her lap, she looked down at the table as if it had something interesting engraved on its surface. "I-I don't know w-what you're talking a-about..." She scolded herself inwardly for stuttering while her face already looking like a tomato, much like earlier. As he leaned in, Yin backed away from the table a bit. "I d-don't recall myself b-blushing at anything." She tried going for the tough/denial act by crossing her arms and turning her head away from him, but she knew it was useless. She obviously had been caught in the act and there was nothing she could do, to make the boy forget about it. Glancing up as a sigh escaped her lips, she decided to just tell him. "Please don't laugh...When we were running, I decided to observe you.  When I saw the smile and the expression of joy on your face, I..um..I thought y-you looked cute!" Wanting to hide her face due to how embarrassed she was feeling she lowered her head on the table, not daring to even peek a look to Connor's face.
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Connors eyes widened a bit as he leaned back in his chair. "You thought I was cute?" He echoed, then smirked. "I guess it couldn't hurt me to say that when you look so happy and smile, you look cute too" he said shrugging. Beckett chuckled. Connor was the master of offhand compliments, he would act like it was no big deal just because he figured it was true. He chuckled seeing how red she had gotten before his very eyes. "And when you blush, I find it to be adorable when you try to hide it" he added his smile turning into a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:28 pm

A loud groan could be heard coming from the blushing girl. "How can he say it so bluntly? How can he act so calm?" These where the question passing through Yin's head, at the moment. "Stop saying stuff like that!" This is what she felt like screaming, but she couldn't find the will to do it. There was a part of her that like the way he complimented her. It wasn't that she felt as if she needed someone to compliment her since she was very secure about herself but, it felt good to find someone who appreciated her presence and accepted her true self without judgement or complaints. Knowing that it was useless to keep hiding her blushing face, Yin lifted her head from the table and sent him a small smile. She had to admit that she was a bit upset, when she saw that he wasn't flustered at all. Something was telling her to try and wipe that smirk of his face. Though, she knew that he was only teasing her. "You know...I've noticed that when you talk with Beckett, it makes you look as if you're deep in thought and to be honest; I find that cute and adorable as well." Gazing straight to his green eyes, she sent him a slight wink, that it was almost unnoticeable. She knew how to play that game as well; even if it makes her fluster s bit. Two could play the same game. Right?
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Connor smirked a little bit. " yeah? Was all he said back. With Beckett on his shoulder he was calmer than most people. She wanted to play? Alright, then he'll play with her, all the way to the end. "I take it you'll say that you find my smile makes your heart flutter with delight as well?" He said. It wasn't snide or even sarcastic. Connor rested his elbows on the table again. "Mm, I bet you would love to see me stutter or get flustered right now huh?"
Back to top Go down
mimizmiley

mimizmiley

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:18 pm

The smirk on his face, made a shiver run down her spine while his calm expression made her frown slightly. She was about to respond, when his next question caught her off guard. "I take it you'll say that you find my smile makes your heart flutter with delight as well?" As soon as he said, her heartbeat raced. Though, not in delight but embarrassment. "H-How does he knows that?" Oh, but he didn't stopped there. The next question made her heartbeat became even faster. "Mm, I bet you would love to see me stutter or get flustered right now huh?" Her violet eyes widened in surprise. "Was I that obvious?...Oh! The heck with it!" Letting out a breath that she didn't know she was holding, she looked at Connor and shrugged. "What if it does? And what if I want to see you fluster? Is not like you'll do it just for my entertainment? Right?" Smiling innocently she placed her arms on the table and using them as a pillow, she placed her head on top of them. Although, she still kept her gaze on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.   Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji. Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures of a time master, a freezing girl and her beloved puppy; Kinji.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next