Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Unravel [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Wide Red eyes stared at the old building in front of them. This building was old, was the first thought from the white haired child standing just inside it's gates. A flower pot sat in the 14 year old's hands, a small tree sitting inside the pot. There was nothing to noticeable about the tree, other than he was holding it.

Red eyes wondered over the entrance. So this is where he would be living for a while. While he was observing the building, a single hand left the bottom of the pot and gently touched a leaf on the tree before returning to it's original position. "I wonder what this place has in store for us.." He commented to the tree. A smile appearing on the boys face afterward. He had to go to the dorm from here right?
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 5:30 pm

There was an excitement in lingering near the entrance of the school in whatever free time Sam had. Getting to see who would be the next to arrive, to learn about the different powers and just getting to know more people in general. For somebody as outgoing for Sam, it was a welcomed thing to do and so they lingered as they watched clouds roll across the sky as they were left wondering if today would bring a new student or if it would just be another wasted hour or two.

Sam was almost starting to give up on a student arriving and was about to leave when their eyes caught the sight of the newest arrival. Within moments Sam was on their feet, briskly crossing the open ground to meet them. Their eyes lingered on the plant that the young boy was holding with interest but tore it away to focus on white-haired boy as they flashed him a smile. "Hello!" they greeted warmly as they reached him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 6:07 pm

Bobbi was fresh off the boat from just over a year in the UK and the first thing she did after arriving (other than stop by her house) was go straight back to the academy. She still needed practice with her gift. After hopping off the train to Rosebury, she used her gift to get her to Beata faster. As she reached the entrance, she noticed two others standing around. "'Ello there," she said with an accent. She was a little surprised that she would be arriving at the same time others would be hanging out, so she was a little nervous.

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Red eyes went from the old building to the two people now speaking to him. His smile dropped, but it was't in an unfriendly manor, he was just curious. After studying the too for a short moment the smile returned to the boys face. "Hiya!" His tone bright. "Are you two students?" He asked, his smile dropping again as his curiosity came back. His hand changing positing on again to mess with the tree somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Sam's eyes widen with pleasant surprise as another new student stepped forward before the boy could respond, almost bouncing on their heels with the giddiness of getting to show two new students around the campus. Sam happily dipped their head in greeting at the two, giving the boy - who was messing with his tree again but Sam thought better to ask about it - a large grin. "I am a student here! Sam Locke, member of the Summer House. Its nice you meet the both of you!" they said as the folded their arms behind them as they bounced slightly in place as their gaze flickered between the two new arrivals. "I'm more then happy to show you guys around campus and take you to where you need to go."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 9:17 pm

The girl was teleporting all around them, getting a full picture, as well as enjoying the freedom of using her power whenever she wanted to. "Sorry to disappoint, mate, but I'm still mostly familiar with this place. I use to go here almost a year ago, when I still lived in States full time. I'd enjoy riding along though," she replied, answering both statements. Realizing that she hadn't told them her name, she went slightly pink. She was always getting ahead of herself. "Oh, I'm Bobbi. Pleasure to meet the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8369

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 9:26 pm

Asher skipped over. "Hey Sam~ Hi new comer! I'm Asher and you guys are?" The white haired girl with red eyes said grinning at them all. Asher knew Sam from one of her classes, not that she really liked school and paid attention much. She often doodles in class or took notes on important things and thinking about what her half sister said about her gift. "Sam I'm baking later if you wanna stop by for some brownies or cookies later?" She said raising her eyebrow at them.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Sam and Bobbi huh? He would have to remember that, Sam seemed really eager to help. He wan't too sure if he needed it because he didn't think it would be too hard to find the dorms, but maybe using it to make a friend or two would be a good idea. Finn opened his mouth to speak but another voice came out instead of his own. The boy closed his mouth with a bit of a confused look before he noticed another girl approaching.

She looked the same as he did but there was something different. It wasn't quite the same.. she didn't look like she had his condition. "I'm called Finn." He said a small smile returning though it looked kind of fake this time. He didn't know what to think of this Asher girl. Ignoring the girl's statement basically, he spoke to both Bobbi and Sam. "I would love to be show around! Though I already did my paperwork for the office, I just have to drop somethings off at the dorm. It would be weird to carry around everything the whole time." Except he needed to keep his little tree friend on him, or else it wouldn't end well for them.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:11 pm

Sam watched as one of the girls started to teleport around, wondering if her gift was anyway similar to theirs...But, no, from what Sam could tell they were truly, honestly, teleporting. Super speed was one thing but teleporting without taking up the space in between? It was amazing. Sam listened to the girl talk as she jumped around, bobbing their head happily as she introduced herself. Bobbi, alright...They blinked however as a new voice called out to them, turning and flashing a smile at Asher as they approached. They didn't know Asher all that well - some of the same classes and were both in the same dorm but was warmed by the offer.

"Maybe, I'll think about it Asher," they said before they attention turned to the person they had first approached as he spoke. Once he finished, Sam gave them another happy bob of their head in acknowledgement. "Well its nice to meet you Bobbi and Finn! Its my pleasure to show you around, always enjoy the chance to make new friends." They paused as they allowed their gaze to shift to Asher and wherever Bobbi had ended up. "You two are free to join us as well - the more the merrier as they say!" they added with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 1:41 pm

Not feeling the need to introduce herself again, Bobbi elected to not pay Asher much attention. She teleported right next to Sam and gave them a large smile. "Lead the way, tourguide," she said with a mock bow. She was excited to be back at the school, back where she had free reign to use her gift. Looking over to Finn, she noticed the cute little tree he was carrying around. "Finn, mate, I like the tree. What kind is it?" she asked, popping in next to him.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:39 pm

Asher grinned. "I definitely want to come! I still haven't been anywhere in Beata unless its been the dorms or the classrooms." The necromancer replied.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Red eyes flicked to the white haired girl. She had been here a while hadn't she? How come she hadn't seen anything til now? Unless he was just assuming wrong, which he did sometimes. So it was up to Sam to show him around. Bobbi was coming along for side commentary and a student who had been sorted didn't exactly know where she was going. This was an interesting bunch.

"I'm ready whenever you are Sam." Finn said with a smile on his face. "Though it's to the dorms first so I can drop off my stuff." That was the only demand he had, all else was left up to the bright person leading them. Finn looked over at Bobbi when she asked him a question. "Oh it's a Banana tree." He replied with a simple smile. "This is gonna be a fun little group."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:09 pm

Sam smiled widely as the whole group seemed keen on following them around, almost bouncing in place in the excitement as it would provide a good opportunity for them all to get to know each other. "To the dorms then!" they grinned as they turned, starting to led the way as they glanced over their shoulder as Finn informed them about the tree that they were holding. "Oh, I like bananas!" they said, not sure what else to say before the peered at the small tree with a look of wonder. "I've never seen a banana tree thought before. That's really cool," they cooed as they stared at the long leafy...Leafs that were starting to form. It was so much different from the other trees that had so many tiny leaves while the banana tree just had a few giant leaves instead.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:02 pm

The teleporter nodded. She liked the group they were in. "Off we go!" she said, following behind Sam. She was glad that her first day back was so full of nice people. She teleported to be next to Sam, matching their pace. "I don't recognize you from before I was gone. Although that doesn't really matter, I've been gone for over a year. How long have you been here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Asher followed behind the group as they went around the school. She observed everything with interest as this was her first time seeing everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unravel [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unravel [Open]   Unravel [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unravel [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next