Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Home Run?[OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10076

Home Run?[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Home Run?[OPEN]   Home Run?[OPEN] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:10 am

A thunderous crack rang out across the field, being heard easily from the other side of the sports fields. Contrary to what may be believed, the crack was not the result of the ball hitting the bat. Although the sound just before hand had made a similar noise--it was not the result of such actions. Instead, the thunder was a result of a red blur, streaking across the diamonds. The feminine voice could be heard shouting over the lingering thunder.

"First base!"

"Second base!"

"Third base...!"

In a victorious final stretch, the speedster brought herself to a stop, skidding the rest of the way to the home plate. Dust was kicked up in her wake, ruining the well painted white lines on the ground. "Home run!" Felicity cheered, throwing her hands into the air. The shout was soon followed by a distant thud. The baseball landed just beyond the outfield. Red hair was pulled into a ponytail, bangs framing her face while clinging to her forehead. Sweat beading her brow after her speed run.

Pursing her lips, the student began a normally paced stroll back toward the ball, amusement playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down

Home Run?[OPEN]
Page 1 of 1