Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Is this Home? [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9367

Is this Home? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Dorian didn't really know how to respond when he first got to the school. It looked nice, better than any other place he has seen in a while. Maybe a few years. The dark skinned boy glanced around at the various things that he could see. This school was certainly fancy. Most of the school's he had been at were run down and usually in the poor districts. Though he could have gone to a fancy school like this, but that would require fixing things with his father, and that wasn't ever going to happen.

Though how he managed to get invited to this place he will never understand. Well aside from his weird gift. He didn't quite want to learn how to use it, but her certainly needed to control it. Hell he might even get to use it for some good things, and that would make him happy. Wait is there someone that is supposed to meet him out here or is he supposed to go to the office on his own? He couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 10:42 pm

Dorian looked around there didn't seem to be anyone here, at this point he was even more unsure. He decided to take one last look around before going to the office by himself. It was then he spotted someone's legs sitting in the shadows of a bush. Was the person laying in a bush? That was certainly something new. He walked over to the bush that seemed to rustle occasionally. "Hello?" He asked, trying to get the person inside to wake up or something. Hopefully whoever it was wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:29 am

Dorian took a step back as the girl jumped up quickly, her action startled him a little bit because of it being unexpected. He straightened up, and folded his hands behind his back. He noticed that he was significantly taller than the girl, but he was taking from his observations when she said his name. "Yes that is me. Are you supposed to be my guide or something?" His long hair was gathered into a ponytail which sat in front of his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 12:57 pm

"Well, nice to meet you Juliette. I look forward to seeing you around the school." He said, though since she didn't offer a hand to shake, he wasn't going to offer one of his. When she gestured to the buildings he turned his head to look at them. They were rather beautiful, and certainly something he wasn't used to. "A full tour sounds nice, it would allow me to see this school that is a whole lot fancier than I'm used to." His amber eyes looked around, just how big was this place?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Dorian turned to look at the girl as she tapped him on the shoulder. His amber eyes blinked but then he understood why she did that when she motioned for him to follow. When she brought up the headmaster and getting busted, he figured she might have some experience with that or know someone who does. Getting in trouble was fun sometimes, but Dorian didn't want to get in trouble too often and lose his place at the school. He would have to go back to doing what he was doing before. Anything to avoid going home, which she had to bring up. "Oh, well I originally come from New Hampshire, but I did a lot of traveling before I came here." The tall dark boy explained.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Dorian nodded. "I basically went wherever that I needed to go. I have been all over North America, never anywhere else though." He couldn't exactly afford flying over seas. He had been in an out of Mexico a few times, and then Canada a few times, but he couldn't remember the exact number for either of them. He would love to visit them, but he needed to get this gift of his under control first.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Dorian had to think for a moment. There were a few time he did see one, but it was always from a great distance, though there was one time that he was walking along a street and a moose decided to cross in front of him. He was still at a safe distance, but it was closer than what he had seen before, it was interesting. "Yeah. I have seen one. They are as big as one would imagine." He said with a small friendly smile on his face. Yeah he could get used to a place like this especially if there were decent amount of nice people around.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:31 pm

He never expected the girl to think it was cool that he saw a moose, though he guessed she didn't come from a place where they were, and just saw pictures of videos. Soon after she recomposed herself. He looked over to the building she was telling him about. Paperwork? He might have to do. Detentions? Unlikely. Though missions sounded interesting. He couldn't help but wonder what they involved. "What do missions involve?" He had to ask, because if he could go help some people he would.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:16 pm

His gift? Well he didn't like it all that much, but he supposed he would have to get used to telling someone seeing how this was a place for people like him. Though his gift didn't exactly make him happy seeing the things it could do, he would rather use it for good purposes, though that would be kind of hard. "Umbrakinesis, or Darkness manipulation, I haven't really used it much so I can't exactly do anything with it." He said.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:58 am

Shade? Yeah he could do that if he had decent control of his gift but he didn't or at least that is what he said. The best he said he had at the moment was the darkness that liked to sit on his skin. Occasionally it would move around, but at the most it looked like a cool tattoo that sat on his back. Well at least she didn't immediately assume he could do some evil things with his gift. Shade was a pretty light hearted reply, and it made his smile grow somewhat. "Well I don't think I will be sparring anytime soon seeing how I can't do anything with my gift." He was going to show her something but then she mentioned the gym and his attention turned to the building taking in the sight of it. Gym.. he was going to have to remember that. "Might have to give that place a visit. Anyway like I was about to say. I can really only do one thing with my gift, and that is this." He held out his hand which showed his forearm to. With great concentration he forced the darkness from his back to stretch and move up his arm and dance across his fingers, after a short moment it receded.

Last edited by Coon on Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:17 pm

He watched as she bought his lie about his gift control. "That is why we are here isn't it?" Well most of them. Some of them were in Jules situation where they didn't have to master their gift, it just happened. Maybe they were here so that way gifted people could be kept a secret. "I would welcome any help I could get. I have a lot to work on. Especially getting better control so that I can actually use my gift besides making it dance." He said with a light smile. "Or wiggle." He said in response to her joke.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 4:43 pm

It seemed like they were turning the students into weapons? Was it for personal gain or was it in case of something happening? That was a bit strange. He could understand wanting them to get better, but Jules' comment just put him off slightly about this place. The corners of his mouth twitched slightly, wanting to form a frown but he didn't let it. "I'm up for drinkable coffee anytime." He said keeping that friendly look on his face. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this Home? [Open]   Is this Home? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this Home? [Open]
Page 1 of 1