Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Force'A'Field Guitarissta (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Beata Bucks : 8005

Force'A'Field Guitarissta (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Force'A'Field Guitarissta (OPEN)   Force'A'Field Guitarissta (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:42 am

Aina peeked curiously throught the cracked door of the lounge, wrapped in a fluffy blanket and holding her guitar up near herself. She looked rather amusing, with her plotting figure. Noticing rather glad that there was no one inside, she snuck in, closing door softly, and bounced on her flats to the couch. The Japanese girl was dressed in tight-fitting jeans and a shoulder-loose jumper, priding herself on her rebellious looks. Leaving the blanket down, she flowered a sweet chord from her wooden instrument, passing her fingers sweetly over the finely worked body. The song she began singing tingled her ears pleasantly, but she couldn't quite finish a part, and she ended up frowning over a notebook filled with notes and strikes and highlights. The silece was so welcome for her mind to spring into action, as much as when the door was open by another student, she was so startled her body formed a blueish-pink force-field around her.
Back to top Go down

Force'A'Field Guitarissta (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1