Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Childish Fears [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11235

Childish Fears [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Hosa quietly weaved behind chairs and tables that were scattered around the Daycare, causing some of the children to look at the Guardian-turned-panther-cub as she prowled forward but they knew not to disturb her unless they wanted to be the victim of her cuddles. Her narrowed blue eyes was locked on one of the children who was sitting in the open, looking around for the Guardian as to not be taken by surprise. Ah, but what little use it was. Finally, she stepped from her cover and crouched down, reading a leap. "And the panther goes for its prey!" she cried loudly, causing the young girl to spin to look at her. Then, Hosa jumped at her. It was a gentle push into her, knocking her playfully to the ground as she rubbed her nose on the girl's cheek as she wrapped her paws around it. The whole time making a playful growling nose as the girl giggled and responded by playfully attempting to push the cuddle-monster off of her.

All in all, it was another day at the daycare - Hosa using her gift to play with the children as normal.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10061

PostSubject: Re: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:26 am

A tuft of blond hair peaked around the corner. He had just finished feeding and burping Joanna, and was heading back out to put the empty bottle in the dishwasher. Leo paused at the entrance to the play area. There was a grin on his face as he watched the scene unfold. The panther was most definitely Hosa. The first time she had done something like that...Leo had gotten a bit scared for the children. But nothing to linger on! Leo shook that thought from his memory and crossed the room as Hosa passed by, lingering in the other hallway that lead to the kitchen to see who she caught. Once the entertainment was over, the blond hurried off to put away the bottle

On the way back, the student crouched next to the two. "Here comes the purramedic!" Leo announced, forcing down a goofy grin. "What a catastrophe!" He put a hand in front of his mouth in a attempt to withhold himself from laughing. "Oh no, scary cat! Please do not startle me. Or else I may puma pants." There were more where that come from. It's like Leo had been practicing.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 6:17 am

Hosa paused when Leo crouched next to her and started to let loose with his puns, raising her head with a frown as she allowed herself to untangle herself from her target. "You are really horrible you know," she scoffed with a playful shake of her head. She had never been a big fan of puns in the first place and Leo wasn't helping. Transforming back to her normal self, she leaned down and helped the young girl that had been her purr victim - goddammit Leo - poor victim up before glancing at the angel. "Is there anyone else you can torture with your horrible puns or must I always be the purr victim of them," deciding to roll with the stupid pun she had made in her mind.And that Badger hadn't accidentally written and decided to go with
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:32 pm

There was no hiding his grin at her reaction. Nothing was better than constantly bombarding people with puns. It was all in good fun anyway. "Nope! You are the only one I can practice my punography on." The blond stood up with her, and winked. "I could try a diffurent pun, but I would rafur stay sharpurr with these pawsitively clawver puns." Leo had a hard time finishing his sentence, his  laughter bubbling out of his throat. "Ha,-" He breathed, forcing himself to calm his laughter. "sorry." Leo added, wiping a tear of laughter of the corner of his eye. "I got caught up there for a mewment." He froze and slapped a hand to his mouth. "I didn't even plan that one." He whispered eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:33 pm

Hosa simply stiffed a giggle as she rolled her eyes as Leo somehow managed to let more with even more of the horrible cat puns. Really, how did he manage to come up with that many off the top of his head, mostly in a single sentence. Even when he started to apologize and let another one slip, she simply responded with an amazed shake of her head. "I don't know how you do it, Leo. Coming up with so many puns. At least I suppose I can stand it. Anyone else might try to get you to shut up," she said with a playful grin, only to pause when she felt her shirt being tugged on. She looked down to see a young boy staring up at her. Ah, she knew him - he didn't like talking at all. He pulled on her shirt some more in an attempt to get her to follow, the look in his eye saying that he was scared of something. Eh, it was a bug probably. She looked at Leo as she ruffled the young kid's head. "I'm going to see what he wants. Once that's taken care of, maybe I'll let you bombard me with more horrible puns to get it out of your system. Wouldn't want somebody getting sick of them and trying to ruin that pretty face of your, angel boy~" she hummed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:46 pm

A chuckle escaped the blond as he put two hands on his cheeks. "Awe! You think I'm purrrrety~" Leo continued, his beaming face practically lighting up the room. Soon after Hosa left, Leo went to observe the children coloring on white sheets of paper. Their faces showed hard concentration, even one child's tongue poked out of the corner of their mouth.

Still with his wide smile, Leo watched in particular one child. The kid had a habit of taking the crayons from other children's hands and it as something that they were trying to break. To start, Leo began to count each time they did. He didn't interfere, only began counting. They had to get a baseline before actually starting change. Otherwise, who knew it if was working or not. So far, Leo counted three.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:26 am

Hosa followed the kid as he lead her through the Daycare, smiling softly as she glanced around at the other children. Working at the daycare was everything she could want, having a soft spot for young children. So many of them would one day have a gift and it was a wonder to see them grow and learn. Nothing could ruin this for her. The young children finally came to a stop, pointing silently at a table. Hosa leaned forward to try to spot what was bother him. Suddenly, her eyes widen as her whole body grew ridge. Crawling across the table was the thing of her nightmares, a fear she often attempted to forget but could never shake. The spider came to a stop as Hosa jumped backwards with a loud scream of terror, followed quickly by her throwing her hands over her mouth to silence herself as her chest heaved with fear. She couldn't panic...Well, she was panicking but she had to stop. She had to calm down, breath. But she was shaking, flashing back to her first mission ever. It...It was silly, wasn't it? That just because of getting her ribs broken by a giant spider, she was terrified of them no matter the size. But that was her fear, no matter how childish it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:15 am

The count was about to make a four when Hosa screamed. Blue eyes snapped towards her direction, alarm written on his face. It seemed the kids saw his alarm, and were also affected by it. Their wide eyes glanced from Leo to Hosa's direction. Quickly dropping his worry in order to save face with the kids, he gave them his best smile. "Don't worry about it, I've got it." He told them in a soft voice. With that he made a quick walk to where Hosa was.

Once he was out of sight, Leo broke into a quicker jog. He knew Hosa was tough, so whatever made her scream must be dangerous. The blond skidded around the corner, hand on the door frame. "Are you alright? What's...?" His eyes landed on the small creature, before glancing back at Hosa. "A...spider." His stressed look disappeared and he let out a breath. "Okay, I've got this." He told them, grabbing a cup of crayons, he pulled the coloring utensils out and easily found a addition flashcard that they used to teach the kids.

With ease, the angel placed the cup over the arachnid and slid the card under it. With the spider trapped, he gingerly walked back through the main area. Curious children hurried after him, looking up as if to try and get a glimpse of the creature. Once at the fence that was around the Daycare, Leo shook out the spider onto the fence. The children laughed and screamed, watching the spider disappear into an nearby bush.

"Hey kids-- What do you call an undercover spider?" He asked, bending down as he watched the spider leave. A chorus of 'I don't know's pursued.

"A Spy-der."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Hosa didn't say a word, although she did let out a small almost audible growl at Leo's seemingly disappointment that what scared her was simply a spider. She simply watched in frozen horror as Leo captured the spider with a flashcard and a cup, only relaxing when he had left the room with the terrifying tiny beast. Her shoulders sagged as she raised her hands from her mouth to her face, shaking as she forced herself to take deep breaths.

What did Leo think of her, being so scared of such a tiny thing? Mostly if one took in her gift in account...She slowly lowered her hands, glancing over her shoulder to see Leo disappear outside with his captured quarry. She followed after him, keeping a good distance away. She stopped at the door frame, peeking outside to see her coworker release the spider, sending a shiver down her spine as she ducked back inside. Moving to the corner of the room, she planted her back to the wall and slowly slide to the ground as she covered her face once again, groaning. What a mess today had become - somebody witnessing her fear of spiders first hand. It..It wasn't something she was proud of as she was suppose to be a Guardian. How was she suppose to protect others if a spider could scare her so much?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Once the excitement was over, the blond ushered the children back into the daycare. Their giggles and shouts could be heard for quite the distance. Especially when entering the daycare. Soon Leo settled down the children and got them back on task. Suddenly noticing the lack of Hosa, Leo spun in a circle with a confused look. It didn't take him a long time to notice her sitting in the far corner-- Head in her hands. Frowning, Leo approached Hosa.

As if he was a ninja, Leo sank soundlessly to the ground next to Hosa. There was a long moment before he spoke. "Spiders really do scare you, huh?" He asked, leaning his head against the wall behind him. "That's alright. We all have our own fears." Leo's head rolled to the side so he could look at Hosa with his head still on the wall. "I mean, don't ever put me on a plane." He chuckled at his own suspense and put a bright smile on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childish Fears [Closed]   Childish Fears [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Childish Fears [Closed]
Page 1 of 1