Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Unspoken Words

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11283

Unspoken Words Empty
PostSubject: Unspoken Words   Unspoken Words EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Devin sat on the shore of the lake. It was peaceful, quiet...Really everything he could ask for as he stared into the water. His wings were curled at his side as he sat there with his knees to his chests, resting his chin on his hand. Everything was silent as he sat there lost in thought. It had been a while since he had that run in with his parents, but yet hadn't muster the courage to talk to Aleta. He was going to do it, he swore but....He frowned slightly as he lowered his gaze. His power seemed to been connected to his emotions and so he felt he should try to sort them all out before he talked to her to see if she would be willing to help him control his gift. Also, he wasn't even sure how she was suppose to do that other then being moral support or something.

His tail flickered, trying to muse over all of his different emotions but one kept coming up no matter what - his own feelings on himself. It..It wasn't something he liked to think about - he tried everything not to but...It was always there. The feeling of hating himself for what he was and could be. A constant fear that his friends - mostly Leo and Aleta - truly didn't like him and feared his demon form. Why wouldn't they? They had both seen what he could be in dangerous situations. Sure, Aleta said that she trusted him and couldn't hate him and she did have this thing about not lying but...Surely there was still a chance that...He shook his head quickly, pushing all of those feelings down. He had to stop thinking about that...He really did.

Instead, his eyes focused on the water he had been mindless staring at. It was a nice day, maybe a bit hot but...Nice. A few clouds drifted lazily across the sky, the sun casting the horizon in a beautiful glow. He really didn't take the time to appreciate the outdoors. Well, most of his time had been recovering since the whole Congo accident and tending to Merlin as the kitten had been very clingy since he got back. Devin was pretty sure the kitten had known he was hurt and was trying to comfort him or something. But the idea of how to properly comfort seemed to have been lost on Merlin as he had taken to climbing onto Devin's chest and laying down when he could - which was very, very painful for the young Autumn. But...it was pretty adorable and brought a smile to Devin's face as he thought about it. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. You know, today could be a pretty awesome day for him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8520

Unspoken Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words   Unspoken Words EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Casey made his way to the lake, needing to spend some time outdoors. As per usual, he had his Spell n' Speak strapped to his wrist, And he wore jeans and a t-shirt. It was a fairly cool day for it being July. Hands in his pockets, he walked along the shore, absentmindedly staring at the rippling waves in the water as a slight breeze ruffled the leaves in the trees and his hair. He was so focused on the water that he nearly ran into the boy with wings and a tail sitting on the shore in front of him. "Oh, I'm so sorry." he typed out as the voice spoke from the Spell n' Speak. "I wasn't watching where I was walking." The wings and tail were startling for the boy, but at this point he expected anything from this school. It was a place of endless possibilities in terms of a gift. And yet he had gotten stuck with the one he had.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Unspoken Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words   Unspoken Words EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Devin jolted when he felt the shadow of somebody fall over him, looking up to see a boy standing near him - having almost ran into him. He stared up at the boy with a soft frown, wondering why he was typing into the thing on his wrist until it spoke. For another second, he was confuse before his green eyes widen. Oh. He shrugged softly as he turned his gaze back to the lake with a flicker of his tail. "Its no worry," he replied as he ran a hand though his hair. He soon paused and turned his gaze back to the silent student. "I'm Devin. What's your name?" he asked, deciding that he was done thinking by himself for now. Besides, new friends were always welcomed!
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Unspoken Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words   Unspoken Words EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:56 pm

"Casey Galloway. Pleasure to meet you." He looked out back towards the lake before attempting to make more small talk with the boy with the demon wings and a tail. "So what brings you out to the lake today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Unspoken Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words   Unspoken Words EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Casey. It was a nice name. Devin grinned back at him, showing off his little fangs. "Pleasure to meet you as well, Casey!" he hummed before glancing at the lake at his question. His grin turned into a soft frown as his tail flickered, shrugging in respond. "Just...Wanted to think I guess. A lot has happened to me in the last few days and I just...Needed time to think about how to go forward." He was silent for a few seconds. "I don't mind your company thought. How about you, why did you come to the lake?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Unspoken Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words   Unspoken Words EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 7:40 pm

He shrugged and gave a small, almost pathetic sigh. "I need to get away from large groups of people. I get nervous around them and when I get nervous my power tends to have a mind of it's own, even if it is activated by my voice." he typed out. The strange male voice that the Spell n' Speak had come with still unnerved Casey. It sounded too unnatural for his liking. He had noticed Devin's pointed fangs, but associated it with his gift so it didn't phase him much. He thought about what he had said and realized that it must've sounded weird, a mute saying that his gift was activated by his voice. "To clarify, I'm not technically a mute, but I can't control my gift right now, so this is my best option. This and sign language." he added.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Unspoken Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words   Unspoken Words EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:00 am

Devin simply titled his head thoughtfully as Casey's...Er...Voice? went on about his gift, before quickly clarifying that he wasn't mute. He quickly smiled softly as he looked out at him. "Oh, I see," he hummed softly. "I can understand with not being able to control your gift...But I'm sorry to hear that you can't even talk because of it." He let out a small laugh as he turned his gaze back to the lake. "I mean, I have troubles with my gift but at least I can still talk..." He blinked. "Um..." His gaze once again flickered back, slightly struggling for what to say what wouldn't make things awkward. Nope, no words came to mind so he just went with what he could think to say. "But, ah, if you just want to sit and relax in silence or something, its cool with me. I was planning to head back to the school in a bit anyways."

Occ: This topic isn't dead, what are you talking about.
<.< >.>
Totally not dead at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unspoken Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unspoken Words   Unspoken Words Empty

Back to top Go down

Unspoken Words
Page 1 of 1