Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Words With Friends [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11593

Words With Friends [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:53 pm

It was lunchtime, and Ashleigh had found time in her day of not exactly paying all that much attention in class to pay much more attention to food. Running all the time burned off a lot of calories, after all. So there she was, sitting at a table and scarfing down whatever food she could grab from the lines. It wasn't exactly scrumptious, or filling, but it was something… Yeah, it was something, alright. Regardless, she appreciated its existence enough to eat it. She was nearly finished as she leaned back, sighing in satisfaction. Or at least some kind of contentment.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Noah casually walked into the cafeteria expect unlike most normal people she didn't use a door. She always found it more convenient to use a wall than a door. No need to open it, or close it. No noise loud noise coming from it either. Noah didn't even know where she was going she was just wondering the school not really paying attention to where she was going until she found herself standing in a table in the cafeteria with the only person a table away.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:16 am

When Ashleigh looked up, she was surprised to see another person just a table away. She hadn't even heard them come in. Putting down the last piece of bread she was holding, Ashleigh waved at the new entrant. "Hey! You here to eat? You can sit over here if you want." There wasn't as many people eating in the cafeteria as usual, so it'd be nice to have some company.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:13 pm

Noah blinked once she realized she was being talked to. She looked over at the other girl in the cafeteria. "Uhh.. No. I don't know why I am here to be honest." Noah responded, but decided to sit anyway. She made her way out of the table, and over to the gril and sat down across from her.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:57 am

Ashleigh gave the girl a slightly confused look. If she wasn't here to eat, why would she be in a place where you specifically ate? "You know this is the cafeteria, right? What else would you do besides eat here?" She gave the girl a smirk as she ate the last piece of bread she had. "Unless you're looking for me, in which case I'm flattered, and here I am."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Noah gave off a sigh, "No, I am not here for you either. I was just wondering the school not really paying attention to where I was going." She looked around the area, and muttered, "Sometimes the ground.." Very interesting ground.. She thought before turning her head back towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:41 am

Well, that wasn't too surprising. She didn't actually believe that this girl was looking for her. There was something strange about her, however... Sometimes the ground? What did that even mean? Sometimes the ground what? It wasn't like the ground tended to do anything special. It was just always there. It was then that she noticed the girl looking at her again.

"Sometimes the ground what?" It at least made sense that the girl got here because she wasn't paying attention to where she was going... kind of. Without really thinking about it, she looked down at the ground herself, as if something would be different about it. Nope, nothing strange at all.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Noah shook her head, and looked up at the girl again. A slight grin grew on her face, "Oh sorry, I sometimes forget the people don't know my power. I phase through things, and I wonder places I can end up in a ceiling or actually in the ground." She often didn't like to disclose things but this girl might have ended up more confused if she didn't say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:38 am

Ohhh. Well, that made much more sense. That was actually a pretty neat power. "That's awesome. Have you ever just phased through the earth or something?" She gave the girl a curious look, eager to hear about this power. Maybe she could phase through people as well.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:31 pm

"I have gotten stuck in the ground many times, it's not really all that interesting. It's basically what you see when you dig it up, except not very loose." Noah said putting her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:38 am

Huh, that must be a real drag. "Well, what are you going to do now that you've wandered in here?" Ashleigh knew what she would do, at least. She had finished off her food while they were talking, so now there wasn't really any point to staying in the cafeteria. Some fresh air would do her some good.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:00 am

"Not to sure. Might go outside, maybe go further into the school.." Noah said looking at the girl whom she is just holding a random conversation with, and not really knowing her name or the girl's power.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:39 am

"Well, I feel like going outside. You should come with me! I'll try to keep you from sinking into the earth." She gave the girl a lopsided grin before grabbing her tray and making her way towards the place to put said trays, glancing over her shoulder. "You gonna come?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:13 am

Noah blinked, and then stood from her spot. "I don't suppose why not." She said before following the girl over to the tray area, "I could use with some sunlight."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:06 am

"That's the spirit!" With that, Ashleigh made her way out of the cafeteria and into the sunlight, letting it warm up her skin with a contented sigh. She really felt like running all of sudden, but she'd probably leave her new friend behind. For now, she'd have to walk, like a normal person. "So, what's your name? Mine's Ashleigh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words With Friends [CLOSED]   Words With Friends [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Words With Friends [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next