Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Nice View [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9385

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Alex did what that Rob guy told him to do back on the island, and in the next couple days he was on his way to Beata. Finally away from that boring island. Away from the same thing every day. He was finally doing something new. He didn't have to deal with the other kids at the orphanage anymore, while he loved his care takers, and the others, being one of the older ones he always had to keep track of the little ones, and it was rather tiring.

Instead of doing what most kids did when they got to Beata, like waiting around for another student to show them around or something, Alex spotted a little place where students could go onto the roof. Summoning his wings, the boy took off and landed softly on the roof. He didn't see anyone up here, just him for now. The boy folded in his wings, which soon disappeared without his knowledge, and turned back to looked at the view from the room. His red eyes widened a bit at the sight, it was different than what he was used to. The sky looked different this far up north, and the trees were different too, and it just was a nice thing to look at. His expression softened, and he held a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10061

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:22 am

The old door to the roof creaked open, and a student stepped onto the roof. There was a book in his arms, and a pencil behind his ear. He surveyed the roof, noticing another student standing not too far away. Griffin didn't recognize him. Normally he would, but it seemed Griffin couldn't make out who it was. The door slammed shut behind him, and the blond jumped at how loud the door was. He didn't expect it to close so suddenly. He paused, and turned to face the other student on the roof. Well, at least now he knew that he was here. A sheepish smile crossed his face. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Alex jumped at the sound of the door slamming shut, his upper half twisted to look at the person who had just join him on the roof. He lost his small smile that he had on his face, as he looked at the person who joined him. Something about the boy who joined him seemed familiar, but he couldn't place it. He turned fully to face the boy, and leaned back against the railing. "Hello, your school has a nice view." He paused for a moment. "Though I suppose I shouldn't say your school seeing how it will be my school as well in a short time."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 1:16 pm

Griffin blinked a few times before approaching the student, holding his sketchbook in front of himself. "Isn't it? I was actually coming up here to draw a little bit. The views inspire me." He admitted, fidgeting with the spine of the book. "You are new then?" The blond asked for clarification, tilting his head to the side and an interested look was on his face.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 3:24 pm

Coming up here to draw? Yeah that would make sense. What he stated about the views was true, it was rather inspiring but Alex wasn't really creative so he didn't really have an outlet for that inspiration. "Yeah I just got here. I would have gone to the office and do whatever it is they need, but I saw this spot on the roof, and I just had to see the view. So I flew up here, and here I am." He was probably going to be late to the office, but he didn't care, being up here was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 10:17 am

He flew up to the roof? Literally or figuratively? Flew could be running up the stairs really fast, or actually flying to the roof. In a school like this, it wasn't too out of the ordinary for them to actually fly. "So your power has to do with flying?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. Some students had actual wings, some used the abilities to give them the ability to 'fly' or levitate. So just the fact that he said 'flew' meant nothing about his power. Maybe some kind of air manipulation... Needless to say, Griffin was curious. Powers always seemed to interest him.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm

Alex nodded. His red eyes focusing on the other boy. "Well sort of. My gift is actually manifesting wings, but in turn it helps me fly." The yet new student answered. "I would show them to you, but they kind of appear and disappear when they want to. Which is why I'm here." Yeah he took a risk coming up here, but it was worth the view, and maybe making a new friend. He wanted to ask the other kid his gift, but Ava would scold him anytime he asked so he stayed silent. The kid would tell him if he wanted. Oh.. He forgot to introduce himself. "Oh. My name is Alexander by the way, or Alex for short."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Oh, he meant literally. Griffin completely over thought his power. Very simple. At the dark haired student's voice, his blue eyes were brought up to meet his gaze. He was careful to note Alex's name. Usually, Griffin was the kind of person to call another by their actual name. Or in Alex's case; Alexander. However, that was only when he was acquaintances with the other person. Maybe when he got to know the other student better, he'd use the shortened version.

"Nice to meet you, Alexander." The blond responded with a smile. "I'm Griffin, I don't have a nickname to shorten it, you might just have to say the entire thing." He added good-naturedly.

The wish granter was thankful for Alex's hold of his tongue. Even since the incident with that one Irish student, Griffin avoided the subject of his power all together. Thus he was not doing so well in gift mastery.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:33 pm

"Griffin huh?" He hadn't really heard a name like that before. It was a rarer name in his mind. "Well nice to meet you Griffin, and I believe you are right about not being able to shorten your name." The new student shifted his position slightly against the railing on the roof. "So what is there to do around here? I haven't exactly gotten a tour so I don't know what is here." He didn't really want a tour anyway, he could fly around and find it himself if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Well, people could try to shorten it, but that might not have gone too well with Griffin. There was Griff, Big G, something along those lines. They were all pretty dumb. Getting back on track, the blond scratched his head. "Well, there is the conservatory. I go there pretty often." He began, thinking about all the other places that other students go. "There is also a gym, a pool, a library, studios if you are into art, sport fields..." He trailed off.

He might be missing something inside school grounds, but the blond was sure he'd stumble across something he didn't mention. "Outside of school grounds there is a game lounge, a few parks, a really cool hill that over looks Beata, a few restaurants... I think that's it really." He gave the other student a smile. "There are also seasonal events. I think coming up is the Summer Tournament. Um, after that the Winter formal for sure." He paused and glanced to the side, trying to remember anything else that might strike the new student's fancy.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:58 pm

Conservatory? Sounded intersting. He should give it a visit one day and see what kind of plants they had there, and if Griffin visited there pretty often he must like plants. The other place that the student named about the school didn't really interest him. Well maybe the library, he could find out some information in there if he needed, maybe more stuff on the school, though it wasn't anything exciting.

The game lounge also sounded cool. He always like visiting the arcade back on the island. Parks were good too, anywhere out doors was nice since it gave him the ability to fly. He could fly inside, but he wouldn't get very far. A really cool hill? Maybe this hill had a nice view like the roof. He would certainly have to visit that. Other than that anything else didn't really interest him. "I think I might have to visit that hill, maybe the conservatory some time. They sounded interesting." Alex said. "I'm guessing you like plants seeing how you visit the conservatory often?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:26 am

Griffin's smile widened. "Yeah, I want to go into biology for my career." He tilted his head to the side and a sheepish look crossed his face. "It may seem kind of boring, but I really enjoy looking at all the different plants and seeing how they operate compared to the others. Like how fruit trees grow fruit, or how the aloe plant makes the stuff that we use in sun screen an-" He paused, and laughed. "I guess you could say I like plants." Griffin concluded, shifting his ketch book in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 1:17 pm

Alex listened with a smile on his face. It was always nice when someone had stuff figured out, or at least what they wanted to do and what they were interested in. "I see that now. Plants can be kind of interesting, but I don't know if I have that much attention to study plants for super long." He was much more interested in flying, and birds. He like birds. Maybe it was because of his wings. "I think the only thing I have an interest in a lot would be birds." He knew he had robin wings, at least ones he used. He didn't know if he could have a different pair or if he was just stuck for a while.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Griffin listened intently, his blue eyes not leaving the other student's face. Surprisingly, he was enjoying their conversation. The blond wasn't much of a talker, but right now, he was. "Like your power, right?" He guessed, tilting his head to the side. "Learning about that would help you figure out your own power. It is good that you are interested in that.' Griffin added, his sheepish look fading back into a smile. The Summer student was slightly jealous of the ability to research things related to their powers. Griffin himself was out of luck. In the normal world, wishes are not a thing that exist scientifically.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:54 pm

There were maybe a few other things that Alex was interested in, but bird was the one that stuck out to him the most. He liked to watch them when the usually went by, and he didn't know that much as bird watchers would know but he knew a decent amount. He used to know the birds in his area but this area was completely new to him so he would have to become familiar with the birds in this area. "I guess it could help, but I'm kind of different from birds, though my wings are usually bird wings." In reality he shouldn't be able to fly seeing how apparently any human would need a ridiculously large wing span, but yet he could. There must have been more too it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice View [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice View [Open]   Nice View [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice View [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next