Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

What a view

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10316

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:07 am

Grant rushed up the hallway until he met the dark stairwell. A smile covered his face as he started to climb his way up to the top, something amazing waiting for him there. He burst through the door that separated him from the outside, and stepped out of the stairwell. He closed the door behind him, and rushed up to the fence. The smile turned to a giant grin as he saw everything. A beautiful view of the school, and beyond it, Rosebury.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8732

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:13 am

Sitting at a bench was amber who had been at the rooftop reading peacefully until someone bursted out and gazed at the view. She huffed a bit amused that he hadn't even noticed a girl sitting nearby, maybe this was a good time to make a new friend. After all she did need other people to hang out with rather then her older brother and the twins. Getting up from the bench amber walked over tapping him on his shoulder, "Hi there." She said

~Chracters~
What a view  Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 What a view  Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music What a view  Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:24 am

He turned around to see who it was, surprised that there was someone else on the roof with him. Never had he thought someone might have followed him, he didn't even hear the door open a second time. "O-Oh, hi." He didn't really know what to say. He hadn't expected anyone to follow him, he thought no one else knew about the rooftops. "Oh, my name is Grant." he said as he held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:28 am

Blushing amber took his hand and shook it  lightly but firm. "Amber Brook Howler." She said smiling as she walked up to the fench she let out a sigh, "Breath taking don't you think?" Amber asked still gazing at the view she could look at forever.

~Chracters~
What a view  Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 What a view  Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music What a view  Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:35 am

"Yeah!" He replied, sounding a bit like a kid. Turning back to the view, he whispered mostly to himself, "I can't believe Beata has such a beautiful area." For a moment, he almost forgot that there was someone next to him. "So, why did you come here? Was there a reason?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:43 am

A soft breeze made ambers short brown hair fly a little then looking back over at Grant she shrugged, "Well i guess to learn a little bit more of myself i mean." She shrugged Again wrapping her hair around her finger. "Uh how about you, Grant?" A bit curious what he was doing at Beata.

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:48 am

Why would someone come to the roofs just to learn more about themselves, that makes no sense. Grant was about to question her about that, when she herself asked a question. "Well, I guess I came here to see the view, maybe unwind a bit after a long day."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:53 am

A bit confused she looked at Grant with a puzzled look on her face. "You came all the way to a school for a view...?"  Amber asked a bit weridly she tought everyone came here to learn about their gifts something, maybe she was wrong.

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:02 am

Now he figured it out, she had always been talking about the school. "Oh, you meant the school? Well, long story short, I had an accident with a friend, and decided to come here a couple years later." He didn't want to get too into detail about what happened, and felt that explanation would be enough for Amber.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 am

Amber gave a small nod, "Are things better now or..? Amber questioned then firgured out Grants question, face palming herself she always acted stupid around cute boys. Or just boys in general, "Oh i just came up here to read its kind of loud down there." She said pulling out a romance novel, "so do you like any books?"

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:26 am

"Yeah, a lot better. Not a lot of mistakes now." The smile faded from his face as he remembered the screams. It's all over, stop thinking about it. He turned as he heard the sound of skin hitting her face. Obviously, he didn't know why she did that. "Oh, I love books! I used to need someone to read them to me, because of my power, but now I don't need anyone! Or course, my powers have been getting stronger, so that might change pretty soon." That made him sound like he was a kid who didn't know how to read, didn't it? "Oh, how about I demonstrate my power?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:33 am

Ambers eyes brightened and nodded "Sure i would love to see your power." She smiled sitting down back on the bench and carefully watching Grant looking intrested.

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:45 am

Grant reached into his pocket, and pulled out a folded up piece of paper that had doodles on it. As a smile returned to his face, he looked up to make sure Amber was still watching. After a couple of seconds, the paper was replaced with a liquid that made a sizzling noise when it hit his fingers. He made sure all of it fell in his hands, and swallowed the liquid. He coughed a couple times before he cleared his throat, and spoke "As you can see, it would be hard for me to read. I can turn anything into acid just when I make contact, and I can make fluids like spit and sweat into acid. Oh, also vomit. At the moment, I'm trying to make generate acid with just air."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:58 am

"Incredible!" Amber called out blinking as grant swallowed the liquid cringing a little when he gulped it down, tilting her head "Doesnt it hurt when it touches your skin..? She asked, amazed again that grant could do so many things with his talent when she could only do a few things with hers. "Anything huh?" Amber asked grinning and she pulled out a test with a horrible grade on it. "Turn this into acid for me?" She asked and nodded givng a small gasp. "Making acid into air..!"

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:10 am

He nodded. "Of course it hurts. The only reason I can swallow it is because when my power was weak I would puke a lot, and it would turn into acid. I just got used to it after a while." He took the paper form her, and stared at it for a while. As he finally saw the grade, he couldn't help but laugh. "Are you sure you want to get rid of this?" he asked between deep breaths. "Okay, would you like to see me do it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a view  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a view    What a view  Empty

Back to top Go down

What a view
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next