Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Alone in the dorm. (For now)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12318

Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Haven broke the kiss, snuggling up against his side and holding onto him. "Thought you would reject me." she murmured happily, feeling safe. Haven looked up at him, a faint smile on her face. "Guess I was wrong, huh?" she murmured, closing her eyes. I just had my first kiss! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! she knew her exctiment must have shown in her features, and she was also sur Montare could see it.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Montare could easily tell that Haven was excited. It was Montare's first kiss as well, but he was much more calm about it. He snuggled her back happily. After a moment, he pulled away and lay down on the bed, yawning slightly. "Sorry, I'm a bit tired." he said, looking up at Haven.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Haven curled up next to him once more."then go to sleep." she said, rolling her eyes. "Don't let me keep you awake." she murmured softly. "I-I can go if you want." she added, hoping her laying with him wasn't making him feel bad in some way. Either way, what if someone walked into the dorm and yelled at Montare? His reputation was bad enough as it was without her screwing it up even more.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Montare blushed slightly. Haven really liked him. "No, it's fine. I can sleep just fine, and I'm sure my roommates could believe I have a girlfriend." he said slightly dishonestly towards Haven, thinking that had something to do with why she was willing to leave. Montare did not want her to though unless she had to, as he wanted to be with her as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Haven looked away when she was refered to as Montare's 'girlfriend'. "I didn't want to go, so that's good,and you probably know that. I just didn't want you to get in trouble or something." She rested her head on Montare's chest, staring up at the ceiling. What if he joking? Or someone put him up to this? Would he mess with me like that? Worries began to overflow Haven.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:30 pm

"Oh, I understand." Montare said in response to Haven saying why she asked if he wanted her to leave. He did not do much in reaction to Haven resting her head on his chest. After a moment, he began to speak. "You know, Haven, I didn't think you would like me after I told you the rumors." he said to her calmly, moving his hand to hold her's.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Haven rolled her eyes in amusement. "I'd have been a crappy friend if I hated you for that, would I?" she laughed to herself. "I may not be that cool, but I am loyal." Deciding to make a jjoke, though she wasn't sure of the outcomes, she said "Loyal as a dog." Have became a bit more serious, but her tone was still light-hearted "Really, I wouldn't just..leave you."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Montare laughed slightly at Haven's joke. He continued to lay still, holding her hand, not bothered by Haven's head on his chest. He listened to what else Haven had to say before he started to speak again. "I wouldn't leave you either, Haven." Montare was very glad to have a friend, possibly girlfriend, like Haven.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Haven didn't react to him holding her hand; instead, she layed her other hand above it. "I hope you wouldn't." she said, casting a glance at him. Puppy love. the thought echoed in her head, but she decided against saying it out loud. She didn't want to joke to much about his power, just incase. It was best not to take to many risks, right?
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Montare stayed silent as he lay, staring up at the blank ceiling. He started to open his eyes a little less after each blink, and after a moment, his eyes remained closed, and he remained quiet except for the very faint sound of him snoring. It was fairly obvious he had just fallen asleep from his lack of energy at the time.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:00 am

Haven wasn't very suprised when Montare fell asleep. She felt herself drifting off. no matter how much she didn't want to. Haven, stay awake. You can do it.... the voice in her head got steadily softer untill it drifted into nothing, and it was hard to stay awake when she was laying on a bed. Haven gave in, falling asleep longside Montare.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:40 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours past since the time that Montare and Haven had fallen asleep together. Montare opened his eyes and yawned before realising that Haven was asleep beside him. Oh, we fell asleep, I guess. he thought to himself. He also started to wonder if he should try to wake Haven up, but he decided to at least wait a moment to make sure he stayed awake.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:00 am

Haven stirred not long after, confused when she saw Montare next to her. Finally, she realized what happened; They had been sleeping, not only in the same room, but the same bed too. "Oh...hey Montare..." Suprisingly enough, Haven wasn't blushing. Even though she had just been so close to a guy. If she hadn't known Montare as well as she did, she would probably have had a panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 am

Montare looked over to his side to face Haven when he heard her voice. "Hey, Haven." he said to her calmly, mostly unfazed by the fact that when he fell asleep, Haven stayed and slept with him. However, he did blush slightly. "Thanks for staying, I guess." he told her, looking around. He hoped that no one had come into the room while they were sleeping, although it looked like no one had.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Haven glanced down at her hands, mocing to the foot of the bed. "I..uhm....Yeah, your welcome." she said quietly, standing up and leaning on the wall. Her cheeks were pink, and anyone could tell she was embaressed. Haven bit her lip, looking over at Montare. "I-i should get back to my dorm. Don't wanna be in trouble right?" she rubbed the back of her neck nervously "See you later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the dorm. (For now)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2