Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Alone in the dorm. (For now)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10935

Alone in the dorm. (For now) Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Montare lay his bed in his dorm, the door slightly open. All of his dormmates were out, so he was obviously the only one who was in the room. It appeared as though he was doing something on his fairly low-tech phone of his.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12321

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Haven slipped through the partially closed door. She sat on the the foot of the bed, a small smile on her face. "Hey Montare." she said happily. She looked aroung, a bit confused. "Where is everyone?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:12 pm

"Hey Haven." Montare said, smiling. He was slightly curious as to why Haven had come to his dorm, but he was happy she was here too. "I'm not sure. Probably clubs or something." he said to answer Haven's question. However, he had a question of his own to ask her. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:46 pm

"Probably right." Haven muttered. "What? Don't want me here?" she teased. "I was just bored and lonely in my dorm, so I came here." she shrugged "Least you were here, right?" Imagine him not being here, having come for nothing. "Anyways, how are you?" Haven asked politlely. She leaned against the wall to get more comfortable, all the while watching Montare calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Montare stiffed a laugh at Haven's teasing. He loved that she was here, as he was also lonely in the dorm. "I've been doing good, you?" he said towards Haven, sitting up against the wall beside her. He gazed into her eyes a bit, a light smile on his face. It was indeed obvious he was very happy Haven was here with him.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:58 am

Haven layed one arm around his shoulders, giggling softly. "I've been pretty good." she gazed into his eyes, too, before blushing a bit and looking away. She liked being with him because he made her feel normal. Haven leaned against him, staring up at the cieling. She twisted her head, trying to get a look at Montare as if he might disappear.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:43 am

Montare blushed slightly at what Haven was doing, but overall did not mind at all. He actually quite liked it. "That's nice. I'm glad you came here." he said, a smooth tone to his voice. He was ever so slightly surprised at his tone, as he very rarely spoke like that.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:55 am

Haven smiled up at Montare. "I'm glad you were here" she murmured, and she truly was happy for his company. She snuggled up against him, falling silently for a bit. "Thanks for being here for me." she said quietly. "I-I really like being with you, Montare." she let her voice trail off as she looked away. He's a really nice guy..
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:02 am

Montare smiled back at her. You're welcome, Haven. I like being with you too." he said to her. It was so nice to be with someone who wasn't practically out to get him killed. And it was also nice to be with someone who didn't, however, treat him like he was something really special, like he was treated by most before he had come to Beata. "You're so nice, Haven..." Montare said simply.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:18 am

For Haven, it was just nice to be with someone who had a power, someone who wouldn't try and hurt her. "Oh, t-thank you."she didn't often get compliments, let alone from a boy. "You are, too." she said softly. Haven stopped talking once more and silence creeped into the room. She tucked a peace of hair behind her ear. For once, she was able to relax and forget her worries.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:52 am

Montare was glad that Haven was so kind towards him, even when she was aware of the rumors. He embraced her slightly before speaking. "Thank you. Haven, I love being around you." he said to her, a smile still on his face. He couldn't think of words to describe how happy he was with Haven.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:03 am

Haven took a deep breath. Now or never, Haven. Still, that didn't stop the frantic beating of her heart. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to find her voice. "M-montare, I r-really like you...." she stopped for a minute, took a deep breath before continuing "I-i don't mean just as f-friends. M-more than that." Haven couldn't continue, instead she bit her lip. She never had to do something like this before, so he desperatly hoped he wouldn't reject her.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:14 am

Montare was a bit surprised at what Haven said. She liked him like that? This made him feel a bit relieved, as he felt the same way, but he was afraid to confess for fear that it might have ended like when he confessed to Alicia. "Haven...I feel the same way for you.' he said very honestly. He was very glad to know Haven felt that way towards him. He continued to embrace her, and waited for her to react to him feeling the same way.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:28 am

Haven was suprised; he liked...her? "I...I..you do?" her voice caught in her throat as she said it, so she resorted to actions. She threw her arms around him, full of pure happiness. That was something she never thought she might have felt. She decided to do something else she hadn't even thought of doing. Haven pulled away from Montare so that she could get a bit higher, and gently kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:39 am

Montare smiled, able to tell that Haven was very happy she was not rejected. When she threw her arms around him, he hugged her back until she pulled away. He was slightly confused for a moment until Haven kissed him, which made him blush slightly. However, he did not reject the kiss, and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the dorm. (For now)   Alone in the dorm. (For now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the dorm. (For now)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next