Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

In My Head

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Not Dew

Not Dew

Beata Bucks : 12201

In My Head Empty
PostSubject: In My Head   In My Head EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Dear Journal,

It was encouraged that we keep journals and such. I kind of can't write, but I found myself a tape recorder. At least, that's what I'm told it is. I can record myself talking and explain stuff most people would write into journals! It's fantastic business, but it will take a little getting used to.

Where shall I start? Ah, I arrived a few days ago. My power is Echolocation. That's why I'm blind. It effects the way I see. But I have it. It's kind of a trade off. I can't see because I have it, but I have it so I can see. It goes in a big circle. Anyway, I arrived at the big main entrance and my Echolocation was off. It's like a light. Switches on and off. But it was off, and then it switched on and I took in the entire school at once. I'm amazed I didn't fall backwards.

I've been here a while but haven't met a whole load of people. Much of them have been here longer than me. Maybe I'll meet someone new. I'll report back later with any information concerning that.

Joss, OUT!

(Sorry, I just felt that I needed to say that)
Back to top Go down

In My Head
Page 1 of 1