Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

monster's don't live under your bed, they live in your head.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11278

monster's don't live under your bed, they live in your head. Empty
PostSubject: monster's don't live under your bed, they live in your head.   monster's don't live under your bed, they live in your head. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:58 am

monster's don't live under your bed, they live in your head. Create.php?text=The%20thoughts%20and%20dreams%20of%20Wren%20Brighton.%0A%0A%0A%0A%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20If%20lost%20please%20retun%20to%20Dorm%20301.%0A%0A&name=Sunshine in my Soul
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11278

monster's don't live under your bed, they live in your head. Empty
PostSubject: Re: monster's don't live under your bed, they live in your head.   monster's don't live under your bed, they live in your head. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Dear Journal,

So much has changed since I bought you. For one, I moved to Montana, to some rubbish school. The people are sweet and all, but somehow I feel like I don't belong. I try not to let it show you see, and I've even successfully made a few friends, but the struggle is hard and I don't feel like me.

It's gotten bad again journal, my issue. I think it may be nerves but I can't do anything to change this feeling. Dinner and lunch is a constant struggle, the looks people give me are strange; but see Journal, I can't help it. I wan't to be like the other kids in this way, but it's hard to change... I just don't feel beautiful. If only I had someone who understood, so then maybe I could stop it again.

In other news, I got the flu last week, but thanks to Jason I'm feel better.

Oh, and I also made a new friend. His name is Oliver and I met him in the strangest way. We met in the horse stable to get away from the thunderstorm. I know what you may be thinking journal, but our relationship ends at friendship. I've only met him twice, even then calling him a good friend might be a far stretch, but he seems like the only one I can talk to here. Other than you journal, don't get jealous. I don't feel like I can tell him- much less anyone- about the issue. I've only just met a friend, might as well not scare him off just yet.

I'll write you later, I have rubbish homework to write and pictures to take.
Stay classy my friend.

xoxo,

monster's don't live under your bed, they live in your head. Create.php?text=Wren%20Brighton%0A%0A&name=Sunshine in my Soul
Back to top Go down

monster's don't live under your bed, they live in your head.
Page 1 of 1