Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8484

[The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission]   [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 3:12 pm

Christopher doubted the severity of the mission they were sending him on. Who would send a cripple on a dangerous mission? At least the person they were sending with him wasn't disabled in any way. Conrad had a gift similar to his, thankfully. Water Manipulation was just warm Ice Manipulation. Maybe he and Conrad could think of some power combination that could be pretty cool. He had gathered his things and headed towards the entrance, which was where he and Conrad were supposed to meet before heading to the airport. He waited near the gate for the Water Manipulator as he checked his phone. Nothing showed up except for the time, which showed him that they had plenty of time before their flight left, which was good.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission]   [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Chris turned to see his partner walking up. He mocked a lazy salute. "Hey. Ready to go?" he asked, noticing the taxi pulling up just as Conrad was arriving. He walked over to the taxi and threw his stuff in the trunk to avoid the clutter in the cab itself. "Oh, before we get too far on this mission, we should probably introduce ourselves properly. I'm Chris." he said, sticking out his hand. He wondered what the boy was like. He was pretty tall, but that wasn't anything new. Chris was used to people being taller than him. Was Conrad quiet, was he noisy? Did he have a good sense of humor, or was he a sourpuss? Hopefully he'd find these things out during their mission.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission]   [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:21 pm

He nodded. "I hope the same." he said smiling. He got into the taxi and when Conrad got in, the taxi driver took them to the airport. It was a quick trip, and getting through the airport and onto the plane was uneventful. Chris set his stuff in the overhead compartment and sat down, taking the window seat. "I hope you don't mind. I love watching the clouds and the land below us as we fly. It's my favorite part of flying in a plane." Iceman told his partner.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission]   [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Chris noticed the tight grip on the armrest. He couldn't remember how long it would take, so he just guessed. "I'd say about six hours. Shouldn't be too bad." he replied. In a few minutes, the plane was ready to take off. It started moving, and increasing the speed, it began to lift off the ground. It took another few minutes to get to the correct altitude, but once they were, Chris's eyes were glued to the window. The view was so pretty. "Wow.." he breathed, staring at the view.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission]   [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission] EmptyFri May 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Christopher barely heard his partner. He turned his head towards Conrad and stared blankly for a few minutes. "Hm?" he said dumbly, before the words finally registered in his mind. "Oh! Yes, I love flying. Well, flying itself is alright I guess, but I just love to stare out at the window." If he had more practice over his power, he might be able to solidify the ice crystals in the cloud and make a solid cloud. 'Maybe one day.' he thought. He was feeling kinda odd at that moment, and he stared at the glass of water as the boy made it move. It was slightly mesmerizing as he sat there, watching the water swirl around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission]   [The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

[The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster] [Mission]
Page 1 of 1