Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Warm Welcome [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9628

A Warm Welcome [open] Empty
PostSubject: A Warm Welcome [open]   A Warm Welcome [open] EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:27 pm

"Weeellllll... This place is a lot bigger than I'd thought it'd be."

She dropped her duffle bag onto the pavement, peering around with wide eyes, having to crane her neck up just to see the top of first building. Was that the entire school, or was there seriously more to it? The place looked bigger than the entire town itself outside. Did she have to find her way around all by herself? Knowing her, she'd probably get lost and stuck somewhere...

Maybe someone could help her? She waved her hand out towards the first person that walked by. "Excuse me, could you help -" They kept on walking. Her face turned pouty. "Me...?" Her eyes stayed on the person's back as they disappeared. She huffed in annoyance, composing herself again when someone else in that weird school uniform walked by. "Hey, you! Where are the dorms...?" They walked on as well, as if she wasn't even there.

The girl began tugging on her own pigtails, frustrated. "What am I, invisible?" Why was everyone being so rude? "What is up with this place?!"
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   A Warm Welcome [open] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Eliana finally perked up when she'd heard someone call out to her. 'Finally. She'd been out there waiting a whole, what was it, ten or so minutes? If they had her waiting any longer, she might've resorted to pinning down some helpless soul to help her. "Yes, hello! I'm - ... not a guide...?" The girl spun on her heel and faced forward to meet this stranger.

He was just as tall as she was, which was slightly weird for her, since she was used to being the short one back home. His appearance was pretty eccentric in itself, it almost seemed funny to her. Did everyone in the school look like he did? "I'm... I'm so lost so right now - like super lost." She crossed her arms together, frowning. "If there is a guide here, I haven't seen him yet." Wouldn't that have been just fantastic at a time like this?

She peered around, looking for any official looking person - or an adult at least, but it was the same boring faces that paced through the entrance. Some laughing with friends or some carrying grocery bags. Eli sighed. "Do you know where to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   A Warm Welcome [open] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:28 pm

So far, school had been just as boring, if not even more boring than being home schooled. Giving a sigh, Bridget aimlessly walked around the courtyard, kicking small rocks that were in her path. The small girl soon made her way to the entrance. As usual, she carried her stuff rabbit, Rex in her arms. No matter what other people said about her holding a stuffed animal, she'd never let go of him.

Reaching the fountain, she noticed two other students looking completely lost. "Doesn't this school know how to hand out maps?" Bridget said in a genuinely pissed tone, walking up behind the two of them. "Let me guess, you guys are lost."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   A Warm Welcome [open] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:24 pm

Eliana stared the boy down, qcatching onto that little 'tude he was starting to have. Thankfully for him, she was the forgiving type and chose to quickly forget it. She melodramatically huffed again, rubbing at her cheek. "I thought there would be someone too. I guess we're both stuck out here." And she had so much stuff she didn't feel like carrying. This was soo unfair.

As if on cue, another girl appeared before them, a few inches taller than them both, but she had a total baby face... And the biggest attitude she'd heard yet that day. Honestly, it was starting to make her feel a bit uncomfortable.  "Pleeeaasseeee tell me that you're our guide. Or could you help us out a little here?" She pleaded blandly, not getting her hopes up at that point and - oh, did the two know each other? "Bridget?" A girlfriend of his or something?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   A Warm Welcome [open] EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:30 am

Looking at the girl, she turned to Sebastian when he called her name. Who was he? Oh yes, her cousin. God, our family is so big, it's hard to keep track. How did he even know her name? Bridget couldn't recall a time where she had seen him. When Bridget was little, her mother would get out the photo books and teach her everyone's names. "Although you are more kind than the others, I can't say that I'm happy to see more family here." She said flatly. Honestly, she didn't mean to be rude, but what she said was true. They might as well just send the whole family to Beata and saying 'the more the merrier' was a total lie. Bridget had particularly never liked her family blood line, especially with their shitty gift "requirements".

"No, I'm not a guide. But I suppose I could help you." She turned back to the girl. Pigtails. Tsk, how childish.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   A Warm Welcome [open] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Giving a sigh, she started walking. Bridget held onto Rex, tuning into their conversation. Well, at least he was nice, that was a plus. Maybe parts of her family wasn't so shitty after all. "So, do you have any family at the school?" She couldn't help but ask the girl, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   A Warm Welcome [open] EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 1:34 pm

If they were supposedly family, then why did they seem to have such a stand-offish attitude with each other? It wasn't in her place to read into things, but she couldn't help but be curious all the same. Where she'd come from, everyone knew everything about each other and, as far as she knew, everyone got a long fine enough. Family especially. Wasn't family more important than anything? "Sebastian, like the crab?" The girl asked, flipping one of her tails back over her shoulder as she looked to his cousin. Despite Bridget's annoyance, she smiled all the same, grateful for the help - no matter where it came from. "Thank you~."

Her mood somewhat renewed, she did a small curtsy for the two of them, the end of her pig tails almost sweeping across the floor. "I'm Eliana. And..." She stood up straight again, looking thoughtful for a moment. "I have a cousin here somewhere. I don't know if you two would have heard of him or not... This place seems huge!" The girl was told to find him before anything else, but that didn't look like it was much of an option. "It's nice to meet you both, though. You two are kinda like my heroes!" She picked up her duffle bag off the ground again, following quickly after Bridget.

"What about you guys? You have a lot of family here? Where are you from?" Eli was trying her best to contain herself. She really could be a motor-mouth at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome [open]   A Warm Welcome [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warm Welcome [open]
Page 1 of 1