Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Here comes another Amell! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

Here comes another Amell! [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here comes another Amell! [Open]   Here comes another Amell! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Coming to an abrupt halt once more, Bridget had to keep herself from punching Zara. She really wants a fight, doesn't she? Listening to the girl, she was about to talk but her cousin just kept blabbing on. "You didn't even let me answer the question! Yeah, I do have friends, probably better people than you'll ever meet!" Bridget spoke with confidence, not showing any hint of her timid nature, though it was all a lie. She had grown up in a very empty home with only her, her mother, a chef or two, and some maids. She was home schooled for a while, her mother explaining it was better than a private school, but she knew mother feared that Bridget would get bullied for carrying around her rabbit. "And so what if he is the only thing I talk to?"

"After what you just pulled, I don't think anyone would want to be your friend." She stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another Amell! [Open]   Here comes another Amell! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Zara didn't want to be Bridgets friend in the first place, she was just offering her friendship to her to be nice since after all she is family. "Never know what the future holds for you kid." Zara had said with a simple shrug knowing that some unexpected events will happen. "Honestly it's a problem since you have no friends, duh." Zara said with a small smile. "Well we're not friends but we are family one thing that you can't change."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9440

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another Amell! [Open]   Here comes another Amell! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:39 pm

This girl was hopeless. There was no point in bothering to argue now. "Let's just get you to the office." She replied with a sigh. The girls finally got to the office and Bridget could've leaped with joy. She couldn't wait to leave Zara to be snobby alone. "Well, good luck." The least she could do was be somewhat nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another Amell! [Open]   Here comes another Amell! [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here comes another Amell! [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2