Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Feelings are Weird.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9455

Feelings are Weird. Empty
PostSubject: Feelings are Weird.   Feelings are Weird. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:59 pm

Hey ya'll. So lately I've been in a slump with school and just life in general. Last night I got the dreaded, half hour, mom spiel about grades and needing to step up my game. "You need to stop escaping into your fantasy forum crap and live a fun, happy life. Cause you're not very fun to live with." I know she may seem harsh, but she's my mom, and I know she only wants what's best for me. No matter how many times I say "okay mom, I'm sorry" I always feel like I'm telling a horrible lie cause the truth is, Beata (rping) is my escape and I know where my heart lies.

I love Beata and WCC probably more than I should and it started to make me think: what would my life be like with rping? Would I be more happy and social around family and friends, not always thinking about the next topic to write? Would I study harder, and spend quality time with my little sis that I might not have in the future? Now don't think I'm totally dissing Beata cause (duh), there are other factors for all these feelings and questions too. But after all of this I thought: what is my life really like with Beata and WCC? I guess I made new "friends", my writing and imagination skills are improving, and I have a good time on here. Sometimes it dumps when I'm in the chatbox watching this huge, epic plot form and can't really be a part of it but in the end, it's always fun seeing how they turn out. Guess what I'm trying to say is through thick and thin, no matter how long this forum stays up, and these crazy online people (that I know and talk to almost more than my real friends ) live on this Earth, I'll never forget any of it. I don't know how many of you will actually read this whole thing, I kinda just needed to get this out there. So, that was my mini rant.

I'm also going to kick butt with studying and if that means managing my time of Beata and WCC, so be it. (Although 99.99% positive I will most likely end up not doing what I say I'm gonna do//shot)
Back to top Go down

Feelings are Weird.
Page 1 of 1