Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This Is Weird...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

Beata Bucks : 8767

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:22 pm

As soon as Sarika got to the front entrance, she felt a feeling of dread wash over her. 'What if I'm made fun of? What if no one likes me, or are superstitious and think I'm gonna murder them? Oh god, this could all go so wrong...if only-'.

Sarika's thought were interrupted when she saw the gate. It looked to be silver, or something similar. 'Why can't it be budder?' she asked herself. The others didn't know yet, but they soon would. Sarika is...only slightly...crazy.

'Eh, they'll find out soon enough...until then, this place is HUGE! Hopefully I can find Jarod soon...'
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Beata Bucks : 9635

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:03 pm

Jarod let out a long sigh as he approached the gray gates that Sarika Warren stood by, though a smile couldn't help but find its way onto his face just seeing her. "Sari!" he squealed, opening up his arms and wrapping them around his best friend from home, holding her with all his strength. "Oh, God, it's been so long." He lessened his grip on the girl, backing up a bit to talk with her. "How's everyone?" he asked. That wasn't what his mind was on in all honesty, though. He could only think about one person, the same person who's held a spot in his mind for years. Vijay fugging Reddy. He didn't ask about him, of course; Sarika was known to tease Jarod endlessly on his crushes, and he had no doubts today was an exception.

"Mom and Dad told me you were coming. What happened, though?" he asked. "I didn't know you had powers, too." And he didn't. Hiding your powers was central to a normal life as a Gifted, and Jarod just naturally thought he was the only one with special powers at his school, but clearly that wasn't the case. "Does anyone else..? Do they know about us?" He had so many questions, yet so little time and such an odd girl explaining everything to him.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:49 pm

"Eh, I had to fix all my social media, be extra salty to Harley, and stuff took a little longer than expected. I've always had powers, had to be careful not to let them surface when Vijay and Nick were being assholes, cause, y'know, and only the fam know. They were smart enough to figure it out. And, everyone's doing well back home. Dad went ranting about how I was not kiss any boys, mom was joking about it, I reminded them they had to watch out for girls, too, and mom teased dad about girls being better. So, basically, normal. How have you been? We havent been able to talk in so long, and...shit, I talked too much, didn't I? Sarika finally stopped her rant and took a big breath before showing him her new trick she found. "Hey, Jay, look at this!" and soon, her eyes were RED. "Isn't that cool? It happens when I use my powers. By the way, don't you think the gates should be budder? They would look soo much better... Sarika finally stopped talking and looked to her friend before asking him "So, where to?
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 10:51 pm

All he could do was blink at his friend's rambling, his mouth hanging slightly open for a minute or two before curling into the inevitable smile that came with being near Sarika. Jarod ignored a lot of what she said, considering he was mainly just staring at his friend, looking at how much she'd changed since the last time he'd seen her, over a year ago. Er, that and the hit at Vijay, but he'd rather not think about that at the moment considering he didn't know if she could look inside his head or what. He assumed it was something physical, knowing the type of girl Sarika was, but he couldn't be too sure.

"I-uh, we need to go to the office for your dorm key," he said, still sort of aware of his thought and emotions. "Wh-what's your, uh, your power?" he asked nervously, biting his lip. She knows, Jarod thought to himself. The look in her eyes says it all. He was referring to the red glimmer still left over from her using her powers, of course, reminding him that if she was a telepath, she had just read his mind. Or maybe he was blowing this all out of proportion and was freaking out for nothing.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:37 pm

"Okay! Sounds good! Sarika said, before whispering in Jarod's ear. "Oh, and by the way, I can't read your mind, but I'm very good at reading people...you need to calm down," After Sarika said that, she backed away from Jarod and tilted her head as if in thought, then once again, started talking. "My power is to use dark magic, or create/control creatures attributed with darkness or evil. Quite fitting for me, huh? Anyways, lead the way! Oh, and I missed you soo much!...Okay, now I'm done with the rambling...,"
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Initially relieved by her inability to see into his mind, Jarod allowed himself to gratefully sigh. Thank God, he said silently and ignored her when she said he was easy to read, focusing on the positive rather than worry some more. "That's cool," he said, speaking about Sarika's powers. He would be surprised if the two hadn't known each other for so long, but they had been friends for years and he knew better than to be surprise. "My father is Satan," she'd always say to him, except now it wasn't a joke. "Remember the sort of herpes outbreak a year or two back?" Jarod asked his friend, blushing, holding a poker face except for his red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:17 pm

"THAT WAS YOU?," Sarika yelled, before she started shaking in...laughter...?"Oh, my god, that was hilarious! Do you know how many people I know got herpes? Kinda sad, really...So, that's your power? Is it restricted to only herpes, or other pestilences?" Sarika asked. She was really interested now. 'Maybe I could ask Jarod to hit a couple people...would that be rude? Eh, I could return the favor, maybe let loose a couple gargoyles...OOOHH, maybe I could create some weeping angels, and only spare those who watched Doctor Who...nah, probably against the rules...oh well... Meanwhile she wasn't blushing at all, the only red on her was her hair and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Jarod couldn't help but let out a small laugh after he saw Sari doing the same. "It wasn't me, not really," he explained, biting his lip as he tried to find the right wording. "It was more Sophia Randle and her, shall we say looseness? I just sped it up a bit more," he finally let out. Truthfully, he didn't mean to do it, didn't have enough power to even know he could do it. But when you spread nasty rumors about someone, you can only expect a nasty result--in this case, herpes. The gifted eighth grader didn't know his angry staring at Sophia would give her an STD, or that she'd sleep with what seemed like half the school, but it was pretty hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

Jarod raised his gaze so that he was looking eye-to-eye with Sarika now. Er, as close as the two could get, considering the difference in height, but whatever. "It's any disease, yes," he answered her with a small chuckle. "Just diseases though, I think. Not like depression or anxiety. Sorry," he joked softly, putting a hard on his neck nervously as he watched his friend's eyes light up, still red from her powers. She was thinking, he knew that much. And it scared him a bit, but in a way he could only smile at.
Back to top Go down
darksorceress16

darksorceress16

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:13 pm

"Oh...FUCK YEAH!" Sarika exclaimed. "I hated that bitch. Well, thank you...oh, did you hear about what happened with her? She dropped out. It was hilarious, though, because she knew when we had to do the dumb puberty stuff, and she knew all about herpes, and..." The rest of Sarika's words were all about how dumb people were, who should rightfully be attacked, and who wasn't on her bad side (the list was scarily short)."Anyways, I should really go to the office and get my stuff...would you be so kind as to show me?" Sarika asked, fluttering her eyelashes, as if to somehow be cute. "Oh, and one more thing. We should meet up again, soon. Have you tried taking the diseases away? That would be cool...
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Jarod gaped, his mouth awkwardly open before he let out a small chuckle to fill th silence. [i]Oh God,[i] he thought to himself, his heart breaking at the thought. Yes, Sophia was a first-class whore, but he didn't mean to ruin her life. He kind of accidentally didn't fully listen to what she said after that either, making him feel slightly worse.

When he got out of his thinking state, Jarod nodded in response to the question at hand. "Uh, sure," he said, now smiling. "Since you're new, though, you're gonna be staying in the initiate dorms for a week until you're sorted. So, uh, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Is Weird... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Weird...   This Is Weird... Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is Weird...
Page 1 of 1