Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Earth-shaking entrance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

An Earth-shaking entrance Empty
PostSubject: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Mikaela stepped out of the vehicle and told the taxi driver thanks, handing him the cash she owed him. She headed through the gates of the Academy with a deep breath. It looked old but at the same time it was kept up and looked really nice. She dragged the suitcase full of her stuff along with her as she headed towards the fountain that was a short distance from the gate. The girl was already enjoying being here. She never really liked being home since her brother, Adam, had left, nearly 5 years ago. She thought that secretly her parents blamed the young girl, only 9 at the time, for Adam leaving. So when she got the opportunity to come here, to Beata Academy, she leapt at the chance to get away from her projecting parents. She looked around and noticed that nobody was to be seen. Was that odd? Should there be someone here to welcome her? These were only two of the many things she was going to have to learn if she was going to stay here.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Magic was walking towards the entrance, his hands were folded behind him so he looked a bit sophisticated while he walked, even though he wasn't at all. He didn't even have a particular reason for going to the entrance, it wasn't his day to guide any new students around. He was about to pass through the entrance without even so much of a glance towards anyone in the area, but he stopped when he saw a new student on her own, and not a person in sight to help her. With a small sigh, he walked over to the girl, his arms falling to his side. "Hello. I'm guessing you are new here?" He asked, though it was pretty clear she was.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:12 am

When the girl saw the older boy walking up, she sighed with relief. At least she wasn't going to have to navigate the academy by herself. "Yeah, I just got here. I'm glad you showed up though. I have no idea where I'm going." she replied, smiling sheepishly. The boy looked intimidating, but he also looked like he could be very friendly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:57 am

"Well lucky for you, I know where everything is at this school." It was kind of his job to know that. He said with a small smile, and tucked his hands into his pockets like he normally did. "What building are you looking for first?" He asked. Some students already had stuff with the office worked out by the time they got here, and could go straight to their dorms, but some students had to go to the office first.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 10:31 am

"I think I'm looking for the office. I have some paperwork with me, but I'm not sure if there's any more that needs to be dealt with." Kaela said, shrugging. "Oh! I'm Mikaela, by the way. Mikaela Bryson." she added, realizing she hadn't introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:08 am

Ah paperwork. Paperwork he was probably gonna have to sort through later. Oh well. "My name's Magic." Hopefully she wouldn't question it. "The office right over here, come on I will show ya." He said, a little bit of his accent slipping through. It was that far to get to the office, it was one of the buildings closets to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:35 am

"That's certainly an interesting name. I like it." she responded. "So what's it like here? Is it fun? Or at least interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:43 am

Magic remained silent as he thought for a moment. "Depends on what you do here. It can be fun, it's be a decently good experience for me." He said, and then raised an eyebrow at her when she asked if it was interesting. "And your asking me if a school full of a bunch of hormonal gifted teenagers is interesting?" He said. Interesting was certainly a way to describe it. "Speaking of gifts, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:47 am

She laughed at the older boy's response. He had a point. "Fair enough. I have something called Vibration Manipulation." Kaela told Magic. "You?" she was curious about what his gift was. It could be anything.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:55 am

He was kind of glad she asked, it gave him a chance to show off, and possible freak her out. Though her gift interested him. The gifts were similar in many ways, but he was pretty sure she couldn't do this. "Sound Manipulation." He responded with a smirk on his face. He was getting better at replicating voices. It was pretty much like hers except for a small flaw. It was still ten times better than the last time he did it.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Mikaela's mouth fell open. "Whoa that is so cool!" she said. "I wish I could do something like that!" In attempt to show off her powers, she tried to blow the leaves off of a nearby tree. She sent vibrations through the air by pointing her hands at a tree, but that only managed to ruffle the leaves slightly. "Well, that was all I can do for now. It's pretty lame, but I'll be able to work on it hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:30 pm

So her gift was similar to his in that sort of aspect. Though he used his gift through his mouth, and sometimes creating the sound waves. He never really emitted sound waves from his hands unless he wanted to seriously harm someone but putting sound waves into their body or something. "I guess it's cool, and you will get better with your gift while you are here." He was decent with his gift when he came here, but he wasn't the best. "A lot of teens come here barely able to use their gift. It's good that you can at least control it somewhat."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:41 pm

"For the most part, yeah. Sometimes when I get really excited or upset, glass shatters around me." she replied. "Everything has a certain vibration where they shatter or explode or whatever. It's just a matter of figuring out the specific vibration."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Magic nodded. "Yeah I know all about specific vibrations and frequencies. I know the resonant frequency of the human eye ball, and if I were to create that sound you would be seeing spots, and then soon enough go blind as long as that sound was played. Of course there wouldn't be any lasting effects after the sound went away." He explained. She probably didn't know about that, and he wasn't going to mention that if he increased the volume on that he could control someone's breathing. Science stuff, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:55 pm

It was then she realized just how similar their gifts were. "Wow." she said. "I can also sense nearby vibrations, which can come in handy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

An Earth-shaking entrance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next