Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Earth-shaking entrance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

An Earth-shaking entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:10 pm

He couldn't really sense vibrations, it was more so his hearing that helped him with stuff. "I just have super hearing. It sort of came with the gift." He said, then he relized that they were at the office. "Oh here we are. This is the office." He said, he pushed door open, and walked inside, holding it open for the new student behind him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

An Earth-shaking entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Earth-shaking entrance   An Earth-shaking entrance - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:21 pm

"Thanks!" she said, walking into the office. She handed the person behind the desk the paperwork she had and a few moments later the desk worker handed her a map of the campus and told her that she was all ready to go. The worker also told the girl that she'd be staying in the Initiate dorms until she was sorted. Mikaela nodded her thanks and turned back to Magic. "Well, thanks for showing me to the office. I think I should be able to find my way now. We'll probably see each other around sometime, though." she told him.
Back to top Go down

An Earth-shaking entrance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2