Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Data, data, and even more data. [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11220

Data, data, and even more data. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Data, data, and even more data. [Open]   Data, data, and even more data. [Open] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Michelle hummed softly in tune with the buzzing at filled her head - all thanks to the lounge's television. Every since her power had developed, being around radios and televisions had been a headache for her - with all of the data they gathered which they turned into shows or radio stations just floating around them. In fact, the television was on - even thought the volume was turned almost completely off. It just served as a extra background noise. While it didn't exactly look like it seeing how she was lying on the couch, her arms folded behind her head and her eyes closed, she was training...Ish. She was focusing on the hum of mindless data that filled the air - something only she could really hear as it waited to be unscrambled and turned into something visible. Sure, there was also the data that could be turned into sound but that was out of her reach over whatever reason. It was there with all of the other data and it hummed with them, but to her it was simple...Unreadable.

It was something she felt she would never learn to control - her father had no such luck himself and there gifts were the same. It was a bother, but it was also one less thing to overwhelm her when she truly activated her gift. But back to the training. She had her headphones on even thought they were unplugged - the cord was simply shoved into her pocket to make it look like she was listening to music. Mainly because people would hopefully be less bothered to bother her if it looked like she wasn't listening. Instead, she was listening to the hum of the data, focusing on certain pieces as if testing the water and see if she could get a taste of what they were by the simple hums. Once she felt good with them, she would summon her screen and work with the data there. Only for a few seconds - the screen did take a lot out of her to summon and maintain. She would see if she was correct on figuring them out, before she would dismiss the screen. She would rest, and then repeat. Yeah...It seemed like a good plan. A smile flickered onto her face as she let her whole body relax, letting the silent hums run though her head. Gently training seemed like the way to go - nothing that would overwork her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9370

PostSubject: Re: Data, data, and even more data. [Open]   Data, data, and even more data. [Open] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:14 pm

Daniel walked down the hall towards the lounge. His sister was complaining that he spent too much time in his dorm. It's not like he wanted to be in his dorm most of the time, he didn't really like being around people too much. He didn't really trust others ever since that run in with Maria and Jake. He still didn't like those too. He was honestly slightly afraid that someone would randomly attack him, or try to fight him again. He didn't really want to deal with that again.

He shoved the door open to the lounge with a sigh, and stepped in the basically silent room. His amber eyes glanced around trying to see who all was in here, but there wasn't anyone he recognized. There didn't seem to be that many people in general. The only person he saw was this one girl laying on the couch with headphones in. He would say something to the girl, but she seemed to focusing on something else, plus she probably didn't want to be bothered. He moved over to an empty arm chair, and slumped down in it. He pulled out his phone and started messing with it. There wasn't anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Data, data, and even more data. [Open]   Data, data, and even more data. [Open] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 3:50 am

Michelle hadn't even notice Daniel walked in and sit down in an arm chair - the only thing giving him away was a slight buzz of new data in her mind. She frowned slightly at that, before flickering open her eyes and tilting her head as she scanned the room for the new influx only to see the blonde boy messing with his phone. Ah. In a lazy movement, she reached up and pulled her left earmuff of her headphones up and away from her ear so that she could hear better - the headphones might not have been on but they still did a good job that muffling sounds. "Hey," she called over. She wasn't completely sure what compelled her to speak up - maybe she was finally annoyed with really only knowing one other student in this giant school. Besides, she had taken notice of him and she didn't want to startle him or anything when she got around to summoning her interface - her 'training' could wait anyways.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Data, data, and even more data. [Open]   Data, data, and even more data. [Open] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Daniel was so distracted by his phone, he almost didn't hear the girl when she decided to speak to him. "Hi?" He didn't really mean to respond to a question, but he had assumed the girl wanted to be left alone. And he wouldn't have been surprised by the random usage of power, as long as it didn't hurt him. "Sorry if I bothered you or something.." He said shortly after. That was probably why she was speaking to him, he was probably annoying her in some way by being here. He didn't mind if that was true. It gave him an excuse to leave and go back to his dorm or go find some place to practice with his gift.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Data, data, and even more data. [Open]   Data, data, and even more data. [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:32 am

"Meh, its fine," Michelle stated as she let her eyes flicker up to the ceiling, tapping on her stomach in a rhythmic pattern. She really didn't care that he had walked in - talking to people wasn't something she really liked but it was better then being a complete loner. Besides, talking to someone while focusing on the data would add an extra challenge. "I would rather talk to somebody then sit in silence anyways," she stated with a soft shrug of her shoulders, slowly resuming on sorting though the data that fluttered around her while trying to ignore the ones coming from his phone - she didn't want to invade his privacy.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Data, data, and even more data. [Open]   Data, data, and even more data. [Open] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:44 am

Well it was kind of surprising she wanted to talk, it seemed like a moment ago she didn't want to be bothered at all. He blinked, and then shifted to put his phone away. "Oh.. Well my name is Danny, or Daniel." He responded. "I would ask if you were new cause I haven't seen you around before, but I don't interact with people all to much. So I wouldn't know older students from newer students." He said, trying to make some sort of a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Data, data, and even more data. [Open]   Data, data, and even more data. [Open] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Her eyes didn't shift from the data floating in front of her - of course she was the only one that could see it so it looked more like she is staring off into space. Her head nodded slowly as she listened to the boy - Danny - talk. "Nice to meet you, Danny," she finally responded once he was finished talking. "I'm Michelle. And I am new. Of course, I don't interact with others all that much as well." Her answers were really simple, but she was multitasking so she hoped he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Data, data, and even more data. [Open]   Data, data, and even more data. [Open] EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:07 am

"Nice to meet you." He stated in response. "So if you don't mind me asking, What is your gift? It seems most people around here ask that question. Well except for a select few." He said. He noted that she seemed to be staring at something else, and he wasn't quite sure what she was looking at, but he was pretty sure she might have been looking at something gift related.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Data, data, and even more data. [Open]   Data, data, and even more data. [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Data, data, and even more data. [Open]
Page 1 of 1