Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Luca's Soft Spot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirin

Kirin

Beata Bucks : 9131

Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Kirin looked back into his face and could see that her actions had hurt him. "It's not your fault. I just....." her voice trailed off for a moment, "Never mind me, I just got distracted is all." Kirin held out her hand and formed the bloom of a vibrant red rose. She then pinned it to his jacket. "There, a little color for Mr. Tall, dark, and handsome." she giggled and looked up into his face, she got onto her tip toes and planted a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonacademy.forumotion.com/
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9643

PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:31 pm

He somehow flushed eve more, staring at his feet. "T-Thanks."

Why am I letting her get to me? What's wrong with me? Is it because she caught me crying?
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Kirin looked back up at his face. Typically, people looked away when they became flustered. Not that she minded, she finally got a good look at his beautiful green eyes. They shimmered with her reflection and she was quite taken with them. A gentle smile crawled on her face as she gazed back at him.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:51 pm

He quickly averted her gaze. "I'm sorry. I'm kind of an emotional wreck right now," he muttered, inspecting his fingernails.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Kirin threw her arms around him and buried her face into his chest. "What's wrong? Perhaps I can help?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:11 pm

He tensed up. "Um." His brain officially wasn't working, as he had honestly never been hugged by a girl.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Kirin quickly took note of his discomfort and retreated. "I'm sorry. I've made you uncomfortable." Kirin placed her arms behind herself, casting her gaze to the ground and kicking at the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:57 am

"Uhh. . . Well. . . I. . . Um. . ." he muttered, even more of a nervous wreck.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:47 am

Kirin saw that she caused some great turmoil in the boy. "I'm sorry." she said, turned, and ran off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:34 pm

"What's up with her? She's so much like Kotori, but so much nicer," he muttered before stuffing his hands in his pockets and returning to the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luca's Soft Spot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2