Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Luca's Soft Spot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9643

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Quietly, unlike any other action of his, he had found the cave. Quietly, he had explored. Quietly, he had made sure nobody followed him. And quietly, still, he cried.

Cried over Kotori, and his he could never get her to enjoy or even stand his company.

Cried over the home he left behind.

Cried over the fact that he was too rude and cruel to make any friends.

Cried over the fact that he could let nobody see him cry.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Beata Bucks : 9131

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Kirin was wandering through the forest. Her first memories were that of her Sensei teaching her to commune with nature. She first needed to gain the tree's trust, which was easy enough since the trees spoke with each other. She needed only make reference to the forest around her childhood monastery-home. The trees were much more open to her after that, though some of the saplings and other parts were still skeptical. Though, it was enough to find the hidden cave where they had seen a boy enter, leaving their watchful gaze. They thought he may be in trouble or up to trouble himself and asked if Kirin would follow after him to investigate. She came across the cavern, not being sneaky in the least bit, and entered to find the one they had spoken of. "Um, hey. Are you okay?" she called out to him.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonacademy.forumotion.com/
Dovely15

Dovely15

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:19 pm

He was silent for a moment. "Yeah," he spoke, though his voice was quiet and soft. All of his cocky, rude nature was gone now.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Kirin ruffled her brow. This cavern didn't seem like a fun place to hang out. "Well, I was asked to check on you. The forest was concerned you might be in trouble, they can't see what goes on down here." she smiled at him, "Let's go outside and show them you're okay. My name is Kirin, by the way." Kirin reached out a hand to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:26 pm

"I've never understood how the forest speaks. I've been told that before, but I've never hear it," he muttered, not turning around.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Kirin could tell the boy was not going to move for a while, obviously he was not okay. She stepped into the larger chamber he was sitting in and sat next to him. "Well, it sounds simple, but it really takes years of practice and lots of patience." she looked at the boy's face, "I could teach you, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:35 pm

He looked away so she couldn't see his red-rimmed and bloodshot eyes. He hated people seeing him cry. "I had a friend. . . She tried to teach me once, but I was never able to actually listen very well."
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Kirin giggled. "If you were trying to listen then you were already doomed. First, you must learn to quiet your mind. Then the forest will speak to you." She saw that he had flinched away from her gaze, but said nothing, for now.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:39 pm

"That doesn't make sense," he sighed.

((Thinking she'll be Spring))
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Kirin smiled at him, "That's where the patience comes in." She stood up and held a hand out for him, "Are you ready to come out now? I won't look at you if you don't want me too, even if you are cute." Kirin placed her other hand over her eyes and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:53 pm

He flushed, but stood anyway. He took her hand, keeping his head down anyway. He had discovered that powers didn't work here, and he was unsure of hers. He didn't want to risk his hide, as his gift was no good in battle and he couldn't win a fight against a toddler.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Kirin smiled as she felt his hand in hers. She tugged at him as she led him outside the cave, being careful not to look behind her as she did. Once she felt the cool outside air, she stopped and took in a deep breath. "Ah, nice to be back outside again." she turned to him, her eyes still closed. "Am I allowed to look now?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:59 pm

"Whatever," he muttered, rubbing his face so his eyes were no longer teary and red.
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Kirin opened her eyes and gazed upon the boy that stood next to her. "Oh my, look at you. So tall and handsome." Kirin felt her face become warm and quickly covered herself. Oh my gosh, was I really just staring at him like some kind of painting? A tall, beautiful painting. Kirin shook her head, attempting to hide her sudden embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:08 pm

His plan face flushed again as he looked away. "Whatever."

((He needs a Twitter. His vocabulary is already under 140 characters))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luca's Soft Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca's Soft Spot   Luca's Soft Spot Empty

Back to top Go down

Luca's Soft Spot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next