Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

For the Thrill of it [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9439

For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:46 pm

Keira looked between the two. She was half tempted to leave, she didn't want to be around the fight, but at the same time she wanted to see what the two were capable of. It would be interesting to see, but if a prefect or Guardian was around she was booking it out of here. She didn't need to deal with getting in trouble, nor did she want to.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9509

PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:11 pm

Jake wondered what Harrison meant but soon realized what the boy wanted to do. "You gotta be kidding me. This again?" He said in an annoyed tone. Before he had anytime to think about how this would go down, chunks of rocks were flying towards him. As fast as his brain could think of something his right arm turned into a metal arm and then into a shield. The rocks made tiny clanking sounds at the hit the metal and fell to the ground. Just in time. He thought to himself and gave a sigh of relief. "Fine then, we'll spar. But if a prefect happens to show up, it was a sparing match, not a fight." Jake said, his shield turning to a normal metal arm. "And lets try not to destroy the courtyard." He pointed out, not keen on getting in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8833

PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:28 pm

"Ah, that's more like it" Harrison was delighted to know that he was willing to fight. He then had unbuckled a belt buckle which had then turned into 6 sheathed knives. "Its sheathed so our won't hurt... much." Harrison wasn't really trying to kill the guy but more to quench his boredom. Harrison had displayed the 6 knives spaced out behind him in a circle. About 70% of why he has a weapon like this is him having chuunibyou a while back and thinking about how cool it looked. Harrison had then launched 5 of these directly at this guy but stopping and pulling it back before it made any actual contact. He had wondered how the transformer would react to this situation.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Keira was confused, slightly interested, but also she wanted to get the heck out of there. She didn't intend to come out here only to have a fight happen before her eyes, but it seemed that most people in this school were to power crazed for their own good. Why did she come to this school again? So she could better her terrible gift? To escape from home? She didn't really have a reason.. Why didn't she just stay home with her mother, and just have to worry about flowers? At the thought her hand involuntarily reached up and touched the flower pin in her hair as she watched the two fight.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:42 pm

He could understand if someone wanted to spar against him. But in the courtyard? Without any warning? First rocks, now knives, this day was getting weirder and weirder. Seeing something more was going to be flung towards him, Jakes arm transformed into sword like weapon. He was always known for having fast reflexes, and easily sliced Harrison's weapons out of the air. "Ya know, usually I have people make reservations for sparing with me." He chuckled, his arm-sword still a bit in front of his face in defense mode. Jake wondered if Harrison was more of an attack/offense kinda guy, but maybe not so well as defending himself.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:53 pm

"Yes, because our spar in the forest was reserved" Harrison had joked around the joke that this guy had said. "Well then, to minimize damage let's go with... this." Harrison had retracted the sheathed knives behind him and had raised his hand towards this guys feet. "You might want to move." He had picked up a piece of the ground nearby and threw it at the other person's feet trying to antagonize him. The result of the rock thrown had slightly dented the floor and had move a couple of pebbles around. Some of the bigger pebbles had accidentally flew towards the person who could bend blood.

Last edited by Jake on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Keira flinched slightly when the pebbles hit her skin. It wasn't enough to cause any great damage, but it probably left her with small cuts, that didn't really bleed. A short hiss escape the girl at the stinging sensation, which caused her to stand up really fast. "Hey watch where you are throwing things." She said trying to see if any of them cause something to bleed pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9697

PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:40 pm

HPPPPOOOOOLLLLDDD THE PHONE

I'mma try to make this short because I'm on a bus stuck between a filthy window and some weird old guy.
Absolutely no airbending. The only people who should be airbending are airbenders. Yes, this is a huge deal. No, I don't care if it's a part of space. He uses it to teleport himself and stuff, but air Bending is still a big no. It says in rules, etc why this is the case.
No.
Ya'll are gonna have to edit and recon this shiz because Ebu is having none of it.
/z-snap
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:49 pm

(So I guess Jake said Eby okayed this topic? I honestly have no idea what to say cause idk what you took out or supposed to change but eh, I'll try/start from the part before the flying rock thingy. Maybe you should edit or delete that post before you post again.)

Jake waited for Harrison to make his move. He was somewhat caught off guard as a large chunk of earth?. His sword sliced through the rock, the force pushing Jake back a few inches. "Wow, rocks! So scary." He laughed then turned to the girl. "Don't worry, I'll make sure this brute doesn't throw dirt all over you." The tall student turned back Harrison. "I warned you..." A grin spread across his face as his metal arm transformed into 3 smaller knives.

Swinging his arm back and then forward, a metal knife shot towards the boy, slicing through the air and hopefully the boys skin. Ha! No miss. He thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Knowing that something like throwing a rock towards him would not be enough to beat him he had prepared for him to actually fight first. "Brute huh. I've had my fair share of insults but I have to say that is a first." Hearing this person say 'I warned you...' had given Harrison more than enough time to prepare for a projectile attack and he had charged up his power.. Expecting the projectile he had dodged somewhat with ease. "Say, I never did clarify it did I?" After looking back at the knife that was thrown towards him he had looked back at the transformer and raised his hand. "My gift is Spacial Manipulation." Quickly moving his hand towards the girl he had gone up to he had warped space and created a portal where the girl was sitting and a place on the grass a few meters away from where Harrison was fighting but the other portal was roughly a meter and a half up from the ground. "Sorry luv, you may want to stay out of this." This was said in the least believable British accent. Harrison had considered properly fighting the transformer but he would probably lose based off a strength battle so he had planned to fight properly. He had sent the 6 blades out towards him but only 3 were going directly towards the transformer and the rest are off course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Thrill of it [Open]   For the Thrill of it [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Thrill of it [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2